Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

My Boyfriend's Dad Attempted To Kiss Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Dad Attempted To Kiss Me (735 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend's Dad Attempted To Kiss Me by 6baba(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
By Taboola Sponsored Links
Dear Bunmi, I know I get on well with my boyfriend’s family. We’ve been an item for a few years now, but at a recent party, his dad tried to kiss me after giving me a playful smack on the bum. We’d all had too much to drink but I told my boyfriend about it right away. In the morning, I didn’t make an issue of it as it looked as if both father and son had forgotten an about the incident. Thinking it was a one-off, I put it all behind me but sometime later, he made another pass at me. This time, we were both sober and I was indignant. He apologized and promised it would never happen again. I was stunned by his behaviour to say the least. I know I should have mentioned it to my boyfriend but I was too shocked to think straight. How should I handle this?
DearUju, Honesty might be the best policy but I don’t believe it applies here. Telling your boyfriend now would achieve nothing. He’s bound to be terribly hurt, leading to a full- scale warfare within the family, father versus son, husband versus wife; even boyfriend versus girlfriend. It must be horrible trying to fend off the advances of a drunken old leech and even though you should alert your boyfriend again that his dad is not to be trusted, the fact he did nothing the first time should be a restraint. For now you should keep quiet and see if your boyfriend’s dad can keep his promise. If he can’t, you’ll have to say something - either to him or your boyfriend. Then again, if you tell your boyfriend, it may come down to being your word against his dad’s and who will be believed. No son likes to doubt his father. You need to confide in someone you know you can trust. Getting it off your chest might help you put it behind you and move 1. Don’t forget however, to give this old git a final warning. Tell him if he does it again, you’re going to tell his son and wife.
Re: My Boyfriend's Dad Attempted To Kiss Me by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Speechless.
Re: My Boyfriend's Dad Attempted To Kiss Me by dannyben5: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2016

Re: My Boyfriend's Dad Attempted To Kiss Me by Iamvictor(m): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Fantastic nonsense
Re: My Boyfriend's Dad Attempted To Kiss Me by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: My Boyfriend's Dad Attempted To Kiss Me by ojun50(m): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
So u can't kiss him back,

bt hv come across dis sorry many time na
Re: My Boyfriend's Dad Attempted To Kiss Me by David25(m): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
who is ujü in this speech?
Re: My Boyfriend's Dad Attempted To Kiss Me by curvysola(f): 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2016

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend's Dad Attempted To Kiss Me by Kakamorufu(m): 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
Na wa. Old man want blood refresher

Re: My Boyfriend's Dad Attempted To Kiss Me by 6baba(m): 12:02am On Jul 26, 2016
David25:
who is ujü in this speech?
uju is the girl with story

(1) (Reply)

Bleep My Fake Lover / The Man In Me.... / Love Charm Is Real. This Guy Went Crazy Is Enugu , Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.