Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari (28027 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / Olumba Olumba Reveals When President Buhari Will Return / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by usibengate(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
https://www.naij.com/903667-popular-prophet-predicts-8-year-tenure-president-buhari-reveals.html

Prophet Olumba says Buhari will rule Nigeria for two terms

– He prophesied that attempts will be made on the president but he would survive

– He say Buhari has a task to fulfill

Popular prophet, Olumba Olumba Obu has prophesied that President Muhammadu Buhari is going to rule Nigeria till 2023.

President Buhari who is serving his first term in office has is likely to be the flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC) during 2019 general elections and the prophet has predicted that Buhari will win.

Daily Trust reports that the spiritual leader of the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star made this prediction to a crowd in Calabar, Cross River State, during an international youth event which was tagged: ‘Respecting Authorities and Higher Powers’

Olumba said that aggrieved persons would seek to eliminate the president due to his stance but that the president would not be harmed as he would survive the attempt to fulfil his task.

He said: “For now, which leader in Nigeria would people be afraid of, to the extent of coming up by themselves to return stolen money?”

“I can assure that despite the millions of money people are spending, including going diabolical, to kill the president, they will not succeed and he will not be harmed. He will certainly complete his eight years in office.
“Buhari has a special task to accomplish in Nigeria at these times.”

Meanwhile, President Buhari said 31 years ago he was removed from office because he was planning to purge the military hierarchy of corruption.

Buhari, who has not spared the military even in his ongoing anti-corruption war, said senior military leaders, led by former military president, General Ibrahim Babangida and General Aliyu Gusau, removed him in August 1985, to save themselves from his wrath.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
No evil weapon form against him shall prosper...

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by fyneguy: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
martinsadnan11:

Amen

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
Fake prophet. Dem dey predict future like nairabet grin grin

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by justice2016: 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
If he does not die in 2 yrs time

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
We pray so

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by olatunjithomas(m): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
let the demons that told you that, come down and vote him in for second time..... undecided undecided

154 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by eyeview: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
Story

2 Likes

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by GreyLaw(m): 12:01am On Jul 26, 2016
Nonsense! False projections. Nobody needs your prophecies; be a good Nigerian and help build a better nation.

Nobody wants to kill the president. His duration in office is a single tenure of 4 years after which he could go for a second term, if he so pleases. Don't come here making projections, trying to teleguide Nigerians into voting your choice.

Our votes guided by our individual consciences, not your irrational projections, will decide our next president.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by eleojo23: 12:09am On Jul 26, 2016
Sorry, Buhari has already voted himself out with his woeful performance.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by mikolo80: 12:32am On Jul 26, 2016
justice2016:
call you bastard like okupe ba?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by romme2u: 2:56am On Jul 26, 2016
LalasticlaIa:
They always go for the easier prophesies.

ohhhhh lala, long time no see shocked

i miss ur threads and the way u name echoes around grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by lucyhelp(m): 6:24am On Jul 26, 2016
I don park well
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by wizard(m): 6:29am On Jul 26, 2016
Story 4d gods..... C ppl wey dey c vision... Abeg park well jare.. Dey find cheap publicity... Na God show u abi na juju

5 Likes

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by omenka(m): 6:41am On Jul 26, 2016
Sure Baba can do 8?? I'm all for him taking a rest after 4, might be getting weak for the rigours of the office I'm afraid.

Looking at my darling Ribadu with so much expectation. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by Houseofglam7(f): 7:01am On Jul 26, 2016
Except dem go don burn our PVCs by then!
If our votes would count, the Gworo chewing, burukutu sipping Dracula would be so kicked out of office.

14 Likes

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by OlujobaSamuel: 7:19am On Jul 26, 2016
LalasticlaIa:
so you be human and also a Nigerian? I dey always seek for your comment but pls try to dey make more than 1liner statement.
make I follow lala reasoning, why no prophet fit tell us the first female president of this country and the first university to be one of the top ten in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by wadetaw202: 8:55am On Jul 26, 2016
martinsadnan11:

Can you mention one good reason why buhari should be elected again?I mean just [size=15pt]1 [/size] good reason

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by greatgod2012(f): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2016
LalasticlaIa:

I want to make my own prophesies and they are not easy.

~ Everyone will eat at least a meal today.

~ Anywhere there is no rain, there will definitely be sunlight.

~ There must be dawn before morning tomorrow.

~ Tomorrow will be Wednesday.

Lol

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by hrykanu231(m): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2016
This guys should help predict correct scores for boys. That's what is important, not this stuff almost everyone knows(which President wouldn't go for second term).

*News Flash* Buhari will not win if things continue this way, Oga this one no be prophesy, na reality...

5 Likes

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by NameChecker: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2016
Not another one
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by millionboi(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2016
I faint

Allah Kia eh
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by Integrityfarms(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2016
If only he can refortify his brainwashing jazz on his zombies cos they are getting enlightened, though the hard way with the current economic realities of today! Having known that anti corruption does not bring food on the table of the common man without a robust economy!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by whirlwind7(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2016
His first term will determine if the people will vote him to commence a second tenure.
If his performance so far is no better than what he can come up with in the next two and a half years, then he is bound to be sent packing.

Meanwhile, these prophets don't cease to be a pain in the behind. I'm just fed up with these charlatans.
Even if Bubu scores a 100% in his anti corruption crusade while the economy goes comatose, to whose benefit is it?

1 Like

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by stano2(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2016
With the way things are going, this man no get talk.. .NEXT!!!

1 Like

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by tonio2wo: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2016
romme2u:

ohhhhh lala, long time no see shocked

i miss ur threads and the way u name echoes around grin grin grin
You are quoting the knockoff! grin
Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by phemmyutd(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2016
olatunjithomas:
let the demons that told you that, come down and vote him in for second time..... undecided undecided

As if you were the one that voted for him in the first place

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by Flyingngel(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2016
May he saw some pastors prophesied to GEJ and went home with mouth watering goodies and he didn't had d opportunity now he want to key in early with Buhari and see how far it will take him to. Goodluck to him.

1 Like

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by QuotaSystem: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2016
You don't need to be a prophet to know that.

Buhari's coming is divine & he will deliver, and the 97% will deliver as well in 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by dridowu: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2016
I wish Buhari all the best but i hate all this nonsense prophesy. The self acclaimed man of God should speak for himself but not God

Re: Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 26, 2016
justice2016:
YOU MAY NOT LIKELY LIVE TO SEE THE NEXT TWO YEARS.WISH FOR OTHERS WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOURSELF.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo / Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me / Will You Marry An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.