Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4021 Views)

/ / Lol, How Much Airtime Can A Guy Send For His Crush To Make A Good Impression? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2016

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: by chimoskyg(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
Great piece

Example on point

1 Like

Re: by pussyAvenger: 12:42am On Jul 26, 2016
chimoskyg:
Great piece

Example on point
if had known u before nw....u r correct.....bad pple r loved for their good deeds...the good ones r judged for their mistakes.......do u mind being a watsapp buddy

2 Likes

Re: by imstillnovice: 12:48am On Jul 26, 2016
Walayi, I dey peel dis guy ko

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 26, 2016
undecided
Re: by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 26, 2016
pussyAvenger:
if had known u before nw....u r correct.....bad pple r loved for their good deeds...the good ones r judged for their mistakes.......do u mind being a watsapp buddy
mugu cheesy cheesy
they share him dead number up and down see ur ugly number wen be like recharge card pin
Re: by pussyAvenger: 1:04am On Jul 26, 2016
j0nsn0w:
mugu cheesy cheesy
they share him dead number up and down see ur ugly number wen be like recharge card pin
wetin i do u bro
Re: by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 26, 2016

Re: by josephobaro(m): 2:52am On Jul 26, 2016
Really don't like commenting much but I have been reading your posts for sometime and I'm wowed by your psychological analysis. Understanding humans and how humans behave is a gift. Shoot on brother.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 26, 2016
This is one of the best, if not the best thread by iLegend......
permit me to expantiate a little further on my view
Every human has both a good and a bad side.Some people exhibit "more" of their good siSummary: the bad side while others exhibit more of their bad side. ZFact is that everyone shows both side .e.g some people show/portray a proud/vile&evil image to the public ,while they show utmost good(care) to their close friends and family.....
My Point is that This different side have their advantage and disadvantage.
Taking 2 Examples namely:
*Job and Work
*Women and The street
1 job: Goodness(nice and sincere attitude) in someone's place of work will bring bring about trust from fellow employees and employers and therefore career progression and promotion therefore it brings about positive effect.
Likewise , bad attitude will bring about general distrust by coworkers.

2.Goodness(niceness) signifies weakness and people take you for granted.
example :Mr A (nice guy) lends #10,000 to a female friend Miss B of his,with a promise from her to pay back immidietly afterwards, except for high level of sincerity and Morals Mrs B will not pay back on the agreed time ,but will delay with the hope of Mr A forgetting about it or leaving it to her, therefore Mr A will find himself in a dilemma in the sense that ifhe applies force by seizing mrs B's belongings , he will be branded all sort of names including >>wicked, evil , unforgiving etc with little reference to the cause of the sudden change of attitude.
Likewise ,if a bad boy /street guy lends same to a lady, she will make sure she repays it before the deadline without any second thoughts knowing fully well the consequences that follow if she dosent.
Summary is that first impression is one of the most important aspects of life , with different impressions suitable to different conditions and vice versa.

Keep Up the good work @iLegend .
Signed:Praiseoski
Re: by Luckymay(f): 3:37am On Jul 26, 2016
One piece that I concur with. From iLegend himself. Though being good or bad works both ways
Re: by AmuEwu: 3:44am On Jul 26, 2016
I'll convey this message to Buhari, let's see what he has to say
Re: by TheAziz: 7:09am On Jul 26, 2016
olboy this ur pidgin summary dey always make me laugh
Re: by CashNaira96: 9:23am On Jul 26, 2016
Nice one ilegend.. You are always on point. I admire the way you analyse things...

@Praiseoski i agree with you

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2016
iLegend:

I have a post tomorrow and it's about NL girls and your part is there. I'm gon finish you. undecided
ok
Re: by Mikocake(m): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2016
Can relate to that.

Re: by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2016

Re: by emitheo(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
my best OP on this forum...ilegend-keep it up man,u dey inspire me die

1 Like

Re: by demzylahot(m): 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
iLegend, the realest baddest guy

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Am a victim of this, i learned to be bad in my own way, my parents always say be a good boy, i later discover that people don't accept good people, i switched over trying to be a bad boy, they keep on saying what is he doing, plus i have a very dull look, if i try being a bad boy, people will say he doesn't know what he is doing, i will remain a bad boy that i am, i don't care what people says and think, ilegand God bless you

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 27, 2016
Any proves Sir?
Do u speak from experience or assumptions?
Re: by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 27, 2016

Re: by seunny4lif(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
cool cool
Re: by NevetsIbot(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
ilegend always on point. Abeg, let that forum be ready soon o... Imma freelance writer.

2 Likes

Re: by UIA04(f): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2016
You are quite right.
It hurts that humans are like that, when you are nice at first instance you come across as weak but I've learnt to threat them the way they want to

See the way everyone is praising your write up. It wasn't so a few months ago

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2016
won't say anything but i go type like this
Re: by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2016
Nice piece ilegend.

1 Like

Re: by AngelAhnie(f): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2016
iLegend:

I have a post tomorrow and it's about NL girls and your part is there. I'm gon finish you. undecided
Thank goodness the guys won't use Vaseline on this thread.

Nice one legend tho your pidgin na die grin

1 Like

Re: by Oahray: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2016
Em... First of all, I think you should change your "first good/bad impression" to "good/bad first impression." When you say 'first good impression', you are talking about the first time you make a good impression, which could be after several bad impressions. However, a 'good first impression' refers to the (good) state of your first impression, which is what your post is about.

As for the content of your post, well... It's largely based the assumption that everything is either black or white, with nothing between. A poor assumption if you ask me.

When you say bad, why do you make it seem like there's only one level, which is harmless? Imagine saying "bad people are not really bad." Seriously?

My broda, bad pass bad. If you pass a first impression of being a ruthless murderer, only a few persons (if any) would give you a chance to show glimpses of good.

I acknowledge that what you have written up there is an opinion. I agree that it is true to an extent, a very small extent. Persons perceived to be good are judged by higher standards which they may at times fail to meet. But should that make someone strive to be of poor character just so he can be praised when he turns good?
Re: by itzmejerry(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Oahray:
Em... First of all, I think you should change your "first good/bad impression" to "good/bad first impression." When you say 'first good impression', you are talking about the first time you make a good impression, which could be after several bad impressions. However, a 'good first impression' refers to the (good) state of your first impression, which is what your post is about.

As for the content of your post, well... It's largely based the assumption that everything is either black or white, with nothing between. A poor assumption if you ask me.

When you say bad, why do you make it seem like there's only one level, which is harmless? Imagine saying "bad people are not really bad." Seriously?

My broda, bad pass bad. If you pass a first impression of being a ruthless murderer, only a few persons (if any) would give you a chance to show glimpses of good.

I acknowledge that what you have written up there is an opinion. I agree that it is true to an extent, a very small extent. Persons perceived to be good are judged by higher standards which they may at times fail to meet. But should that make someone strive to be of poor character just so he can be praised when he turns good?
guy you don smoke that weed again? he did not mentioned murder or stealing its just your behavior or attitudes towards people get dat into you fucking skull
Re: by Oahray: 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
itzmejerry:
guy you don smoke that weed again? he did not mentioned murder or stealing its just your behavior or attitudes towards people get dat into you fucking skull
You must define your terms when they are vague or they can be interpreted in other valid ways you don't like.

An impression is made both by actions and attitude. But attitude is abstract and can only be perceived by actions. See why I said he's making everything black and white? You talk of good and bad. If actions like murder or stealing do not fall into the bad category, where do they fall? Good?

Or you think those actions cannot make an impression?
Re: by seunny4lif(m): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
That's my boss cool cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lesson Teacher-a Story / Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions / Top 10 Nairaland's Meme Of 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.