Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Am Confused Of What Next To Do - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Confused Of What Next To Do (1130 Views)

Do I Continue Schooling Or Accept This Job Offer - So Confused / I Got The Police Job, Now I'm More Confused / Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused Of What Next To Do by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 26, 2016
I graduated last year but could not follow my mates for service cry not like I was not serious or something but I was not so sharp like the bad guys undecided wil say* I decided to enroll for a computer program(MisSQL precisely) and now am done wit the program I dn't kno if I can get a job and keep myself busy or to just stay at home till February 2017 (cos that is when am suppose to get my own call-up letter)...... NB*abeg easy with d insult if at all you want to do so wink tnx# if you stil think you have a job for me, will be glad to submit my CV cool* yes I said CV cos I made one tongue
Re: Am Confused Of What Next To Do by senatorken01(m): 4:08am On Jul 26, 2016
ellapinky:
I graduated last year but could not follow my mates for service cry not like I was not serious or something but I was not so sharp like the bad guys undecided wil say* I decided to enroll for a computer program(MisSQL precisely) and now am done wit the program I dn't kno if I can get a job and keep myself busy or to just stay at home till February 2017 (cos that is when am suppose to get my own call-up letter)...... NB*abeg easy with d insult if at all you want to do so wink tnx# if you stil think you have a job for me, will be glad to submit my CV cool* yes I said CV cos I made one tongue
What's your disciple n location.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Of What Next To Do by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 26, 2016
Who NYSC help? For real!

I graduated with and got my call up letter alongside my mates, but something let to another and I decided to wait it out.

In my opinion, it matter very little when you go for NYSC. I understand that having the NYSC Certificate comes with it own opportunities, but so does not having it.

My advice is that you try and make something out of your waiting period.
Re: Am Confused Of What Next To Do by BrilliantMind: 6:20am On Jul 26, 2016
search for Unilever internship on Hotjobsnigeria or google is your friend.
Re: Am Confused Of What Next To Do by ugojaysly(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Keep improving your capacity and keep applying, you'll get something hopefully

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Of What Next To Do by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Am currently in lagos @senatorbe01. Read Physics and astronomy
Re: Am Confused Of What Next To Do by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
ellapinky:
shocked

Physics and astronomy where?

Pls don't say UNN embarassed

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Of What Next To Do by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2016
ellapinky:
Which school dear?
Re: Am Confused Of What Next To Do by TheGuy5: 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
Don't Let The Year End Without A Skill

Are you idle? No job? DON'T END THE YEAR WITHOUT A SKILLSET. The best gift you can buy this season for yourself or for those idle youths you've been looking for a way to assist is this training resource. It is available worldwide and through Amazon marketplaces, Barnes and Noble, eBay etc . Order a PAPERBACK COPY (copies) now! OR use link below;

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Re: Am Confused Of What Next To Do by TomHagen: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
shocked
Physics and astronomy where?
Pls don't say UNN embarassed
Lol. Why?

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates (updated) / Who Got This Message From Nigerian Breweries?! Brewing Graduate Programme! / I Need A Job In Asaba Please Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.