Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin (20511 Views)

Buhari’s Family Disowns Zahra, Mohammed Indimi’s "Pre-Wedding Photos" / Edo2016: Obaseki Will Be The Next Governor Of Edo State – Esan Monarch / Edo2016: Photos From APC Rally In Auchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by zukky79: 12:18am On Jul 26, 2016
THE Obaseki family of Benin Kingdom, headed by the retired Justice of the Supreme Court, Justice Otutu Obaseki, has distanced itself from the activities of Pedro Obaseki, reiterating the resolve of the family to back Godwin Obaseki.

A statement signed by Mr. William Obaseki, described the action of Pedro as shameful and embarrassing to the family, adding that the family will soon meet to decide their next line of action.

Pedro Obaseki had recently defected to the PDP and declared his support for the governorship candidate of the PDP, Pastor Ize-Iyamu to the chagrin of the family members.

But reacting swiftly, the family said “We wish to inform the general public that the family disassociates themselves from the mischievous actions of Pedro Obaseki.

“We hereby reaffirm Godwin Enogheghase Obaseki as the only recognized candidate who has the blessings of the head of Obaseki Ogbeideoyoo family, Chief Justice Andrew Otutu Obaseki, Justice of the Supreme Court (RTD) and the Obaseki of Benin Kingdom for the September 10, 2016, governorship election.

“And we urge all Edo sons and daughters to support him so that he can take Edo State to the next level. Nobody should be distracted with the activities of Pedro; our blessings remain with Godwin and Gods willing he will win” it stated.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/obaseki-family-disowns-pedro-urge-edo-people-vote-godwin/

1. GODWIN
2. PEDRO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by Jirate(m): 12:46am On Jul 26, 2016
Don Pedro knows that Edo people will not Vote for a stooge like his Brother hence he decided to pitch his Tent with the Man every one knows is going to Win, and that is Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu.
It’s Beyond the Family, it even beyond Oshiomhole, APC is the Most Hated Political party in the World right now. cool cool

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 26, 2016
reject APC nw, vote any other party of ur choice and politicians will start recognizing power of the electorates

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by tit(f): 2:37am On Jul 26, 2016
this is a chance to wake buhari up by voting out apc and their stooge obaseki out of edo state

35 Likes

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by opalu: 4:42am On Jul 26, 2016
I can bet that Pedro was one of those spoilt younger brothers that when in school they visit you and you give them 10k and they blame your wife for 'changing' their elder bros

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by dustmalik: 5:13am On Jul 26, 2016
opalu:
I can bet that Pedro was one of those spoilt younger brothers that when in school they visit you and you give them 10k and they blame your wife for 'changing' their elder bros
That description fits him perfectly. He looks the type even.

14 Likes

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by IstandWitBuhari: 5:20am On Jul 26, 2016
Edo people be smart like Bayelsa and Rivers people,don't allow that ugly womaniser called thiefmole abi oshomole scam you people.

38 Likes

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by lucyhelp(m): 6:00am On Jul 26, 2016
Why all these. If you vote wrongly you will suffer remember how edo state was under pdp.

10 Likes

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by Agunechemba1(m): 6:23am On Jul 26, 2016
Pedro has seen the future.

Pastor Osagie Ize iyamu's victory on September 10 is non negotiable.

The people of Edo state wouldn't vote for a party that has grounded the economy of this nation just in 14 months.

Osagie is the man for the Job.

A vote for POI is a vote for God.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 26, 2016
Pedro more oil upon your head ooooo

8 Likes

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by famology(m): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2016
Jirate:
Don Pedro knows that Edo people will not Vote for a stooge like his Brother hence he decided to pitch his Tent with the Man every one knows is going to Win, and that is Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu.
It’s Beyond the Family, it even beyond Oshiomhole, APC is the Most Hated Political party in the World right now. cool cool
U made d same ranting b4 d imo state rerun.

13 Likes

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by Flyingngel(m): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2016
In Nigeria everything is family,must especially when it has something to do with politics and church. I think he is old enough to knw what he want whether good or bad. Pls they shld free him.

4 Likes

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by AllTheWayUp: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2016
[size=13pt] grin grin grin Who Obaseki family epp?

Pastor Ize Iyamu is our next Governor
[/size]

31 Likes

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by AllTheWayUp: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2016
[size=25pt]Pastor Ize Iyamu POI all the way[/size]

16 Likes

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by tonio2wo: 9:58am On Jul 26, 2016
Why edo politicians dey get strong face like this?

1 Like

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by olowo72(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2016
Click like if you think PDP ( Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu.) will win.

Click share if you think APC (Godwin Obaseki) will win.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by midasbliss(f): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2016
Politics is now Family affair

1 Like

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2016
APC Government has failed Nigerians, PDP all the way grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by Sermwell(m): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2016
R
Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by Franchise21(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2016
sad
Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by McDoe(m): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2016
Nigerians, particularly those electorates from the South South are so myopic; cannot read between the lines; lack sound political judgement and foresight. Else, how will a people that have been defrauded, impoverished and denied due to more than a decade of mal-administration under PDP contemplate returning such a terrible party to power againfor now. I weep for Edo people. U guys should remove the big political log in your eyes to enable u see and make sound judgement. In all ramifications, APC remains the best party for your state

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by babyhrt(m): 10:10am On Jul 26, 2016
No need disassociate yourself from him....he has disassociated himself from you since.

Its not about family but about kicking out that OSHI OMO OLE of the government house and moving Edo state forward.

EZI Iyamu will do just that

16 Likes

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by Donkiad: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2016
Pedro didn't buy any form in any party to contest election but was looking for free money to fund his next movie but didn't get from his brother hence the need to job eze Iyamu igbinedion so he can take part of the N700m

7 Likes

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by moffat(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2016
this is just ti tell us is not well with d family dat is how APC will look like should in case obaseki finally emerge which i daubt is conpetency to carry all APC family along
Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by moffat(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2016
this is just to tell us is not well with d family dat is how APC will look like should in case obaseki finally emerge which i daubt is conpetency to carry all APC family along

2 Likes

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by saintdennis(m): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
APC Government has failed Nigerians, PDP all the way grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I heard bayelsa is now a small London sef, pdp all the way!
I heard bayelsa workers just received a 30% increase in the salary...pdp all the way!
I heard they've finished construction on 4 major bridges connecting the riverine areas.m.pdp all the way!

22 Likes

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by BizLifeE: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2016
No wahala. At least, that's the candidate they choose.

Neteller here: .com.ng

1 Like

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by sayyid(m): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2016
Two things are involved
either this guy is after his pocket or he is planted in PDP as a mole

1 Like

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by michealewela: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2016
McDoe:
Nigerians, particularly those electorates from the South South are so myopic; cannot read between the lines; lack sound political judgement and foresight. Else, how will a people that have been defrauded, impoverished and denied due to more than a decade of mal-administration under PDP contemplate returning such a terrible party to power againfor now. I weep for Edo people. U guys should remove the big political log in your eyes to enable u see and make sound judgement. In all ramifications, APC remains the best party for your state
Most of them aren't from edo state...

1 Like

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by WebSurfer(m): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2016
why would i vote for a pastor? i am a christian but he is a scam already in the first place if you ask me

3 Likes

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by michealewela: 10:29am On Jul 26, 2016
saintdennis:

I heard bayelsa is now a small London sef, pdp all the way!
I heard bayelsa workers just received a 30% increase in the salary...pdp all the way!
I heard they've finished construction on 4 major bridges connecting the riverine areas.m.pdp all the way!
Lolllllllll!!!!

1 Like

Re: EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin by uzo4real(m): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2016
Seems ugliness dey dere genes..

(1) (2) (Reply)

$15bn Arms Deals: Panel Traces N2bn To Five Children Of Ex-army Chief / FG Moves To Release 30 Per Cent Of Prisoners Across Nigeria / I Am Nigeria And I am Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.