Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

When You Cried To The Point You Have No More Strength To Cry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Cried To The Point You Have No More Strength To Cry (521 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action / The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Cried To The Point You Have No More Strength To Cry by Fatherherokay(m): 12:34am On Jul 26, 2016
When the challenges do not seem like ceasing. You spontaneously jump into another problem when you think you almost solved one. When the failure continues despite the fact that you keep giving your best. It is as if the world is completely against you.
Sometimes it appears as if there is no God or probably God has forgotten your existence. Nothing keeps changing, nothing seems changing. Probably deep within, you know you have done your possible best as human.

Are you depressed because you are not loved, you are rejected, abused, disappointed, cheated, jilted, underrated, castigated, humiliated, or because of failure, ill-luck, bad luck, or due to any other reason that you and only you understand? You have cried till you have no strength to cry any longer. You have prayed and fasted and nothing seems changing; instead you keep failing. Then you keep asking yourself what is the next thing. You know rightly that you are not where you are supposed to http://www.ishopealive.com/2016/07/topic-83-when-you-cried-to-point-you.html

Re: When You Cried To The Point You Have No More Strength To Cry by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 26, 2016
i cant remember the last time i cried
Re: When You Cried To The Point You Have No More Strength To Cry by Daniel2289(m): 12:39am On Jul 26, 2016
Hmmm! No b lie sha
Re: When You Cried To The Point You Have No More Strength To Cry by jamex93(m): 1:25am On Jul 26, 2016
Hmmmm

Story long

(1) (Reply)

7 Ultimate Ways To Get Over A Break-up Fast / 14 Questions You Ask Yourself Before Dating Anyone ? / See The Snake My Neighbour Killed Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.