Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,578 members, 7,801,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday (41097 Views)

See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] / A Tonto Dike Look Alike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday / Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2016
I don't think they look alike. The only thing they have in common is their complexion but the girl is pretty
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by JaypeeAnics(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2016
2nd level! Haba bros....
It reminds me of a babe dat said she's in 200 grade...Well if u dey toost her, i wish u well..
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by psychologist(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2016
Unofficial add mod take note grin

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by drotony: 8:43am On Jul 26, 2016
Shey no be the result of awaymatch be this one so?
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 26, 2016
She no fine abeg
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by LeFreakSoChic(f): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2016
What a sick joke? Apart from straining her eyebrows, they look tacky as hell. Like overused sickles.
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by JUSTEES: 8:49am On Jul 26, 2016
Nairaland pls stop using peoples different picture because yahoo boyz will make use of dis pix believe me.
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by sexychocho(f): 8:50am On Jul 26, 2016
She is cute dan tonto dike jor
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by cremedelacreme: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2016
Person carry him babe picture de advertise for NL. Guy we don see your babe, she is nothing close to Toto D.ick. Abeg swerve. tongue
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by drotony: 8:53am On Jul 26, 2016
She fine sha. And yes she sure looks like Tonto Dike. Showed my niece the pic and she said it's her. Especially the 1st, 3rd, and 5th pics. She should be acting in Nollywood, playing Tonto Dike's younger sister or twin. I for like meet her sha cool
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by kemelyt: 8:53am On Jul 26, 2016
She resemble the Tonto when just start to act film, no be the present Tonto when don turn Albino finish. grin
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 26, 2016
Tonto dike as in? Better stop to dey drink garri without milk or milo before you finally blind patapata.
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by Luvties(m): 8:54am On Jul 26, 2016
Op I know what you are up to... Just to make this girl feel big so u can get down with her. Mehn!!!
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by BlackSeptember: 8:54am On Jul 26, 2016
Seun biagodu i thought Tonto is married? Why is her stories still making FP
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by beemzy2014(f): 8:54am On Jul 26, 2016
peezeygwiny:
Na Tonto Dirin b diz 1 o grin grin

tonto dirin gba leleyi o.
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by drotony: 8:54am On Jul 26, 2016
Sexychoco I sight you. That name sounds very very familiar....
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by shamecurls(m): 8:55am On Jul 26, 2016
In as much she stylishly looks like Toto Dike, Am of a strong opinion and undiluted belief that she will be very good in bed.

The width of her mouth could tell it all
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by EJUDE(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2016
I stayed 5yrs in Umudike and I didn't notice her,to clean her plug...Ohh sorry I forgot she is in COLPAS(college of pure and applied science),while I was in College of Engineering.its her luck anyway
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by Otth(f): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2016
slap1:
Which Tonto Dike?

In my opinion, she's more beautiful than Tonto...but did she just pose for all these pictures or she transferred them to you from her phone?

*sigh* some questions though
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by Begonia(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2016
Dezzx:
this is a younger version of tonto with a bad hair. cheesy
Explain what you mean by "bad hair." That's just the typical African hair that hasn't been relaxed for a year or two. If you're referring to tidiness, again, I don't see your point. I've seen some people do that with a bandanna.
If you don't fancy it, fine but don't call it "bad hair" because there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 26, 2016
GIRLS SEEKING ATTENTION SINCE 101Bc
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by Itydee(m): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2016
She has a prettier nose na. This girl is slimmer around the cheek than Tonto Dike.
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2016
She looks very much like Tonto, The only difference is their make up pattern period.

If you no gree, go use pepper spray
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 26, 2016
The resemblance is only in the first Pict.
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by ring7(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2016
With those eyes and nose,a million. Sit biko
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 26, 2016
she should quit the brow struggle, those brows are hideous...looking like they were drawn by amadioha.

She is cool...
Umudike has no 'fyn' girl...that's all.
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=hummerwise post=47890140]
Lolzz grin grin grin... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oh my god! I don laff taya... grin grin grin
Some people go see this guy now dem no go learn... Dem go still go smoke weed 2moro.. grin grin[/quote ]
I bow ooo
As the guy smoke the osogbo weed finish come hold the phone in an inverted position, na only im one come dey see Funke Akindele. I'm come turn the phone again, e come resemble lepacious Bose.
Werey!

1 Like

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by DannyJ19(m): 9:12am On Jul 26, 2016
OP i believe u wea high on weed wen u meet d gurl.....
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by maestroferddi: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2016
cosmatika:
If dis gal no resemble Tonto 4 ur eye, den u may need to go see an ophthamologist for eye transplant tonguetongue
So you took out time to create a thread for this crap?

I give up...
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by nikkypearl(f): 9:12am On Jul 26, 2016
Phonefanatic:

You can't resemble anyone with those color paints on your face please show your real face
here is a quick ? For u..
Are u the 'op'?
You are?
Did i ask for yo opinion?
Is the girls above without a "colour" paint like u stated?

If u don't have anything sensible to type..get busy with something reasonable @ least
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by Slimflame(m): 9:18am On Jul 26, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]who d gal epp
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by Ohaneche(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2016
OP you just insulted my CRUSH! My Toto Tonto must hear this! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falz Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Prays For A Better Nigeria (Pix) / Funke Akindele's Funny Acceptance Speech At The AMVCA (video) / 2Baba, Yemi Alade, Rema, Others Shine At Independence Day Concert (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.