Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

This Man Carries His Heart Around In His Bag. (picture) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Man Carries His Heart Around In His Bag. (picture) (1554 Views)

Andrew Jone Carries His Heart In A Bag (pics) / Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo / Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Carries His Heart Around In His Bag. (picture) by tropaz(m): 2:38am On Jul 26, 2016
I stumbled on this picture on a bbm channel and I feel like sharing it with nairalanders....no jokes.
It scares the shit outta me....

Re: This Man Carries His Heart Around In His Bag. (picture) by tropaz(m): 2:38am On Jul 26, 2016
I wish him quick recovery eventhough he looks happy...
Re: This Man Carries His Heart Around In His Bag. (picture) by Jamean(f): 2:56am On Jul 26, 2016
Hmmm!
Looks real but how possible is it? Does the bag have the internal bodily environment needed for the heart to function properly?

1 Like

Re: This Man Carries His Heart Around In His Bag. (picture) by Luckymay(f): 3:13am On Jul 26, 2016
Reminds me of one movie by Jason Statham. (forgotten the name) this is scary though.
Re: This Man Carries His Heart Around In His Bag. (picture) by segebobo: 3:54am On Jul 26, 2016
In the top left picture, the plaster is on the chest.
In the lower left picture, the cable/tube enters towards the left side of his abdomen.
In the picture on the right, the plaster is closer to the right side of his abdomen meaning the cable/tube would have entered through the right side of his abdomen

2 Likes

Re: This Man Carries His Heart Around In His Bag. (picture) by tropaz(m): 5:05am On Jul 26, 2016
segebobo:
In the top left picture, the plaster is on the chest.
In the lower left picture, the cable/tube enters towards the left side of his abdomen.
In the picture on the right, the plaster is closer to the right side of his abdomen meaning the cable/tube would have entered through the right side of his abdomen
Why on earth will som1 Photoshop this?? Can't u see the scare after the plaster was removed? Stop smoking over night weed....

Re: This Man Carries His Heart Around In His Bag. (picture) by segebobo: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2016
tropaz:

Why on earth will som1 Photoshop this?? Can't u see the scare after the plaster was removed? Stop smoking over night weed....
It's scar and not scare. So the tube entered via the abdomen but the scar dey chest?
You have some explanations to do. Moreover what led to this? People do have heart transplant an it's not place in a bag
Re: This Man Carries His Heart Around In His Bag. (picture) by tropaz(m): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2016
segebobo:

It's scar and not scare. So the tube entered via the abdomen but the scar dey chest?
You have some explanations to do. Moreover what led to this? People do have heart transplant an it's not place in a bag
Laughs....I read my post over and over again...trying not to make any typographical error...well, u got me there...blame it on the sleepless night...

(1) (Reply)

See 12 Useful Tips On Avocado / 17 Of The Most Amazing Health Benefits That GUAVA LEAVES Provide / How To Recover Completely From High Blood Pressure Without Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.