Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

CBN Orders Banks To Publish All Forex Transactions On FMDQ - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Orders Banks To Publish All Forex Transactions On FMDQ (9131 Views)

CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) / Forex Transactions On Investors & Exporters Window Hit $7.62bn / Access Bank Limit On International Transactions On Pos And Internet Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Orders Banks To Publish All Forex Transactions On FMDQ by magnetik(m): 7:35am On Jul 26, 2016
Obijulius:
Of course.

But hide all Aisha's transactions.

Buhari please stop been stupid and disappoint us for once.

Don't you have any other better thing to think of with your life.. Don't you have a job ..why are You so f..king hopeless?
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Publish All Forex Transactions On FMDQ by pizzle123(m): 7:37am On Jul 26, 2016
ehiage27:
This is total doom to the FMDQ,, if CBN or the FG can't attract foreign investors for dollar to still float in the market then plz trust me. YOU Nigerians are out for DOOM.... the exchange rate is swt toe here in d u.s...... vcos na land I dey aquire but I feel so bad. Cos it's stupid dat a state can not even think f ow to curb the dollar..
.. abacha curb am. Den up democracy no fir for naija..... mak na think am.

warris dis one saying shocked
ehiage27:
This is total doom to the FMDQ,, if CBN or the FG can't attract foreign investors for dollar to still float in the market then plz trust me. YOU Nigerians are out for DOOM.... the exchange rate is swt toe here in d u.s...... vcos na land I dey aquire but I feel so bad. Cos it's stupid dat a state can not even think f ow to curb the dollar..
.. abacha curb am. Den up democracy no fir for naija..... mak na think am.

warris dis one saying

1 Like

Re: CBN Orders Banks To Publish All Forex Transactions On FMDQ by bnanzip(m): 7:42am On Jul 26, 2016
If Bureau De Change buys dollar from me at 365 naira to a dollar, how much will they sell dollars to customers then? Please I want to know
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Publish All Forex Transactions On FMDQ by otedola1(m): 7:53am On Jul 26, 2016
Nice one
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Publish All Forex Transactions On FMDQ by Integrity123: 8:48am On Jul 26, 2016
The favouritism is getting worrisome. CBN has clearly shown disdain for other institutions in the financial marketplace. It is an associated company of the CBN. So CBN is the regulator as well as the operator. Circular flow of income within a limited cycle??
Re: CBN Orders Banks To Publish All Forex Transactions On FMDQ by ehiage27(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
U're just being a True Nigerian.. Read your Dictionary for what DOOM means? Nigerians are not realistic people..... cos u sound so stupid and not being real. Call a spade a spade....

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Directs Banks To Pay Cash To Forex Users / Social Media Marketing Trends That Will Dominate 2014 / Sport Arbitrage Trading(risk Free Way Of Making Money Online)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.