Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC (25826 Views)

NNPC Begins Oil Exploration In The Sokoto Basin / Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) / Start Oil Exploration In Benue - Buhari Orders NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by shamecurls(m): 6:00am On Jul 26, 2016
Emmaino247:
Hmmm dis one na 4rm nut?

Sigh......

Your reasoning proves that you haven't had breakfast so have chosen not to enlighten you.

1 Like

Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by BESTEAGLE: 6:04am On Jul 26, 2016
Heading to hell wit visionless president

2 Likes

Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 26, 2016
kikiki...exploring for oil while a bag of npk/urea fertiliser is sold at 10k, a bag of corn is also ~10k. why not subsidise the price of fertiliser and pesticides for the poor farmers so that there can be abundant food for the poor b4 going on a futile hunt for the goose that lays the golden egg.

2 Likes

Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by Mcowubaba: 6:06am On Jul 26, 2016
shamecurls:

Hello! Get over the bitterness and move-on!

You might be suffering, Am not. But I know and am aware about the economic downturn which indirectly affects me too. But have choose to be considerate in apportioning blames by doing a root cause analysis before coming online to make judgements.

You cant claim to love your country and hate your President.

There is light at the end of the tunnel and Yes! I believe!

Nigeria doesn't even have any tunnel, so I can't say whether there is light in what we don't even have...

Which bitterness should I get over, I definitely hope it's Not GEJ's defeat, because I didn't vote for him undecided

Everybody is not a Political sycophant like you or according to Patrick - "Political Alleluia boys"

And who said I love Nigeria the way it is grin

I hope you loved Nigeria and GEJ when he was president
Buhari is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria now

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 26, 2016
Good step. Carry go Mr.President. Avengers please,continue ur destruction.

1 Like

Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by omooba969(m): 6:07am On Jul 26, 2016
AroOkigbo:
For a week, I couldn't reply, quote, like or share.
Couldn't it mean I was on some sort of a ban.

Twas a nice experience. ..my first.
If you have never tasted a ban, you're not a full nairalander.

Back to the topic. ..
Can anything oyel come out of the north?

BAN is good for any nairalander, it helps to focus & spend your precious time on more important things. grin

Hope u gerrit. cool

1 Like

Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by jeff1607(m): 6:08am On Jul 26, 2016
ramond007:
Buhari is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria,I hate him to my marrows!!!!

your own beta

mine is like period i.e it comes and goes

DARISGODOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 26, 2016
Some certain people will be angry that they wont be able to hold the country at ransom anymore

1 Like

Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by mobidoo: 6:16am On Jul 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Oh yeah!! You prophets of diversification,your president is diversifying from ND oil to northerb oil.All hail the Oyel president!!!

Zombies am sure finally you people have seen the kind of people you voted!!! Zero investment ideas!!

You mean this zimbies

2 Likes

Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by afrika(f): 6:18am On Jul 26, 2016
This man called buhari, with zero certificate behaves truely a dullard. His acts are shameful. He is preparing the North for the worse case senerio ... "Let's discover oil" ...[i][/i]who u eep!! Im don baff? Who u serve?.... Buhari is just not the right person. He still looks at naija with the eye of 1984..... Same failure n reason why the power was snatched from him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by Deepfreezer(m): 6:20am On Jul 26, 2016
I just pray they find that oil in the north so this people can leave us alone.

4 Likes

Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by engrusmankudu34(m): 6:23am On Jul 26, 2016
All d idiot shouting @ d exploriation, remember northern eaning of agricutural product was use to explorate oil from SOUTH, well if u like b angree or kill urself since u guys re use to it, b rest assure we will kill u protecting d NORTH oil God willin. Idiots we can't destroy our land as u re destroying urs.

Long live Pmb
Long liv 9ja
Long liv NORTH
Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by canalily(m): 6:29am On Jul 26, 2016
Can anything else come out from the Northundecided if nt onion and tomatoangry 5% is bigger and heavier than 95%gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 26, 2016
blackpanda:

So is it not still the same rent u will pay See how wailers brain functions. U burn urself just to antagonize govt
No. It isn't the same rent.

2 Likes

Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by 1miccza: 6:30am On Jul 26, 2016
See the kind of yeye president that we voted for??

2 Likes

Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by Cmeo(m): 6:36am On Jul 26, 2016
So many children here who doesn't understand that the oil exploration in the north is a food development as it would help increase Nigeria's asset/GDP and preserve southern nigeria's road deteriorating as a result of moving tankers while petroleum products will be available in the north as well thereby creating jobs there

2 Likes

Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by Utibiano: 6:39am On Jul 26, 2016
Rastamann:
Since na by force to get oil for north, dem for kuku ma plant some of the oil found in the south for north.
grin
Rastamann:
Since na by force to get oil for north, dem for kuku ma plant some of the oil found in the south for north.
Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by millionaireman: 6:39am On Jul 26, 2016
Standing5:
While the southern oil money is being used to pay 40 drivers in a LGA with only 2 vehicles in Niger state, it is also being used to explore for oil in their vast landmass. Happy lifetime slavery, ND.

ND Slavery and internally colonized by Arewa and the Yaribawa.

Yaribawa is the sophisticated sharp shooter in the internal colonization business.

But Arewa is smarter. Arewa has carved its mini country to be governed by its people's desires for Islamic Sharia Criminal Codes. Arewa is now intensifying oil exploration in Arewa. Once oil is found in large quantities Arewa shall completely activate its Sharia-governed country.

But before then, Yaribawa shall continue to tell the Ijaw, Ibibio, Anang, Urhobo, Efik, etc in the south south: "look, gentlemen and ladies of the southsouth, you are different from the Igbo. Igbos want to colonize you in their Biafra they want you to join. So remain in Nigeria."

The likes of Obong Victor Attah and Patrick Okowa shall take the message. Then they come to the southsouth and issue a statement: "what we want in Nigeria is Political Restructuring of Nigeria. We want Resource Control, True and Fiscal Federalism bla bla bla."
They have asked for restructuring for more than forty years, knowing full well that Arewa can never allow that because Arewa derives lots of advantages from the existing system.

After that these south south leaders have issued their statements for Resource Control and political restructuring, they are rewarded by Nigeria. They live big in one Nigeria, while the average south south citizen lives in poverty. Decades running, they have asked for Resource Control and Fiscal Federalism, but Arewa laughs over them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by olajizz01(m): 6:46am On Jul 26, 2016
str8talk1:
It is certain dat d pple of SE & SS r not in one mind wt d North,but just like Judas Iscariot among d 12 Disciples,the pple of d SW r d traitors/co.ward.s dat sold us out into dis mess we r in.
Na SW join u together abi or na SW u keep ur destiny,bloody cowards always blaming SW for their problems/failures.
Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 26, 2016
& the brain-dead nomad just took stewpidity to the next level!..i can see d promised phantom diversification, phoooolsss!

2 Likes

Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by codemaniacs: 6:52am On Jul 26, 2016
Ofornaira:
I wander why he has been intensifying efforts in search of oil in the north since he assumed office. Too much money has been put into exploration of oil in the north and nothing has been found. Oil could be found in large quantity in the south west if he makes the same efforts ,but pmb will not intensify efforts to search for oil in Yoruba land which has more hydrocarbon deposits than the entire north.

south west does not need oil.

SW needs to boost its agriculture, power, services and tourism sectors...

the world is moving from oil...

SW has always been prosperous without oil and can do without oil

2 Likes

Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by Pajon(m): 6:55am On Jul 26, 2016
Presidency proposes $42.5 oil price benchmark for 2017

For the next fiscal year, the executive arm of government has proposed a crude oil benchmark price of $42.5 per barrel, up from the $30 in the 2016’s budget.
An estimated N7.775 trillion is expected as revenue to be generated from the oil mineral resources alone based on the proposed $42.5 benchmark price and an estimated 2.2 million barrel per day oil production volume.

These proposals are contained in the 2017 – 2019 Medium Expenditure Framework and Fiscal Strategy (MTEF) prepared by the Ministry of Budget and National Planning that would guide the engagement with the National Assembly and other stakeholders, as well as the eventual implementation of the 2017 plan when finally passed and signed into law.The proposal is to be submitted to the National Assembly before the end of August, according to the executive arm of government. Yesterday in Abuja, the Budget and National Planning Minister, Senator Udoma Udo Udoma and the Minister of State in the Ministry, Mrs. Zainab Ahmed as well as the Director-General of the Budget Office of the Federation, Mr. Ben Akabueze, met with civil society groups to get their inputs to the MTEF in line with the provisions of the 2007 Fiscal Responsibility Act.
Unfolding the three-year MTEF budgetary plan, the executive also presented a crude oil production forecast of 2.3 million for 2018 and 2.4 million for 2019, just as it believes that the benchmark price for 2018 and 2019 would be $45 and $50 respectively. The proposal left the exchange rate at N290/$ for the three years beginning from next year to 2019 while it projected the inflation rate to remain at a double digit at 12.92 per cent for 2017; 11.88 per cent for 2018, and 12.57 per cent for 2019.
Surprisingly, Udoma projects Nigeria’s BDP to rise from its sluggish growth level of 0.35 now to 3.02 per cent in 2017; 4.26 per cent in 2018, and 4.04 per cent in 2019.
He explained: “The GDP growth is projected to gradually recover after the slowdown. A very marginal positive growth of 0.35 per cent is envisaged for 2016 and is projected to 4.04 per cent in 2019, thus averaging 3.77 per cent during MTEF period. GDP growth is largely to be driven by non-oil sector with agriculture, including agro – business, solid minerals, building and housing playing a lead role. Export- led growth is to be pursued as government will continue to step up efforts in diversifying the productive base of the economy as well as implementing relevant reforms.”
On non-oil mineral revenue, the minister declared that Companies Income Tax (CIT) was projected to increase from N1.788 trillion this year to over N1.86 trillion in 2017 and beyond; VAT collections/ receipts to increase by about 42.4 per cent in 2017, while operating surpluses from independent revenue sources projection are expected to moderate in 2017 and thereafter a modest growth.
On duties generated by the Nigerian Customs Service, Udoma said they were equally projected to moderate downwards in 2017 before picking up , while recoveries of misappropriated funds are projected to increase later this year and the succeeding years as well as recoveries / refunds from strategic alliance contracts and recoveries of other misappropriated funds and fines.
more Here>>http://www.sarakinews.com/2016/07/presidency-proposes-425-oil-price.html
Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by zeusdgrt(m): 6:55am On Jul 26, 2016
shamecurls:
Brilliant one!

Diversifying even our oil exploration and exploitation.

Buhari piloting Nigeria to somewhere I can see vividly

Change is here to stay and the future is bright even though we might be on rough waters now.

God bless President Mohammadu Buhari

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

You are one of the worst human ever to be born in nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by project4OO: 6:55am On Jul 26, 2016
Interesting
Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by adconline(m): 7:00am On Jul 26, 2016
shamecurls:
Brilliant one!

Diversifying even our oil exploration and exploitation.

Buhari piloting Nigeria to somewhere I can see vividly

Change is here to stay and the future is bright even though we might be on rough waters now.

God bless President Mohammadu Buhari

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria
What a display of emptiness! Offered no substantive ideas, but big on hero-worshiping. Instead of callin his hero to rise to the occasion to deliver his problem he called God to take control.. Having no real answer to our issues!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by lebienconnu: 7:11am On Jul 26, 2016
Must you condemn everything the president does? You people did this same thing for GEJ. I have always said it, you people are still immature for democracy.
Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by shamecurls(m): 7:13am On Jul 26, 2016
zeusdgrt:

You are one of the worst human ever to be born in nigeria

You just being bitter.
Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by shamecurls(m): 7:14am On Jul 26, 2016
adconline:

What a display of emptiness! Offered no substantive ideas, but big on hero-worshiping. Instead of callin his hero to rise to the occasion to deliver his problem he called God to take control.. Having no real answer to our issues!!

You re entitled to your opinion. Its your right!
Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by yusscity(m): 7:14am On Jul 26, 2016
Standing5:
While our forest depletes daily every Islamist up North is fixated on souths oil to the extent that diversification now means more of same old 'rubbish' to them. There must be some oil ebola down south then.
****ur pained dat north has oil...God blesses Nigeria beyond ur imagination only d wise know this.....****
Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by cheruv: 7:18am On Jul 26, 2016
engrusmankudu34:
All d idiot shouting @ d exploriation, remember northern eaning of agricutural product was use to explorate oil from SOUTH, well if u like b angree or kill urself since u guys re use to it, b rest assure we will kill u protecting d NORTH oil God willin. Idiots we can't destroy our land as u re destroying urs.

Long live Pmb
Long liv 9ja
Long liv NORTH
Stop spreading toxic lies here pls!

Northern- groundnut
Eastern- oil palm/coal
Midwestern- oil palm/rubber
Western- cocoa

As at the time Nigeria declared war on Biāfra, Biāfra was already the fastest growing regional economy in the world...in fact Gowon in April '67 told a foreign correspondent that he can't allow a region that provides 35% of the Federal budget to secede like that!

When all these was happening... THERE WAS NO CRUDE OIL!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intensify Oil Exploration In Northen Nigeria, Presidency Orders NNPC by legendte(m): 7:19am On Jul 26, 2016
codemaniacs:

The brownies have always been ready anything.

Check Nigeria's revenue, if you remove oil money from Nigeria' revenue the brownies take the lead.

Make ports in warri or portharcourt functional. Make Enugu and Port Harcourt airports operate at full capacity then you will see a downward migration. Have you ever wondered why we have more Igbos in Lagos than Abuja?
Igbos can stand alone if we dredge river Niger. We are not bothered about oil. We depend on our natural entrepreneurial abilities. The first thing in development is human resources which we are number one.
We lost lives and properties during the war and just take a look at where we are now. We owe over 50% of properties in Abuja, Lagos and PH. Our sons in Anambra can do wonders.
We are only victims of political ill policies. I can remember how OBJ frustrated Ibeto cement.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Attempts To Drink Gutter Water In Celebration Of Governor Ganduje / Concede VP Slot To Southwest, George Urges Southeast / Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.