Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ (26667 Views)

Ladan Bosso Signs Contract With Ifeanyi Ubah Inside A Private Jet. Photo / Fc Ifeanyi Ubah's Football Made In Anambra Kicks Off, As Fans React (video) / Anambra FA Introduces ‘football Made In Anambra’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by valiantheartprod(f): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
kudos, I love anambra. they are always setting example. let other Governors learn

1 Like

Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by hUmaneOne: 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
oluwasegun007:
very good, oya INFANTINO over to you...

we want our ball to be used for Russia 2018

even when we are not sure if Eagles will be going.

AOI
The problem with you people is that you dont read.

No ball is being produced..
"Football made in Anambra" is a metaphor
Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Anambra always setting the pace for others to follow.

This is Good for Our Football Development.

Anambra has produced some of the best legs that has represented this country both past and present. And with Ifeanyi Ubah at the helm of Affairs in Anambra football,expect more greater achievement.

Hope the Afonja's would like this though. It's not our fault that there's no football made under the brown roof.

I give it to Imo and Abia
Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by oluwasegun007(m): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
hUmaneOne:

The problem with you people is that you dont read.

No ball is being produced..
"Football made in Anambra" is a metaphor

no mind me, am really feeling lazy todaY....NO TIME TO READ grin grin grin
Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by Emmanueledu(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
ANAMBRA always in the news for the right reasons! #proudanambrason

1 Like

Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
oluwasegun007:

I've been watching you very closely, you keep showing the same behavior that I caught you doing in the other Obijackson Anambra thread, you replied defending your initial comment. Now you are doing it again. You need help yoruba!

1 Like

Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by profmallory(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anambra people their head dey there... Good news always coming from that state.

3 Likes

Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by hUmaneOne: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
oluwasegun007:

I caught you..
You're one of those that do ftc abi commenting for that sake grin grin grin
Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by Krayzeejhay(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
Knowledge9000:
Anambra again!

LISTEN TO ANAMBRA STATE NATIONAL ANTHEM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCZkSRQLwYg

You say??...*State national anthem*

Are u serious?? undecided
Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by Emyogalanya: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
From 20 pounds thanks to nnamdi kanu
Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]AFONJA'S won't lik this we must bxmb lagos refinery kiss kiss
Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by ademusiwa14: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
[size=28pt]all of the 36 state can register with fifa to play at the world cup.

anyone who want to play for nigeria, can still play for nigeria.

the best is for all the 36 state to register with fifa and pay their due each year. because the present system is not working creating hate
[/size]
Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by winniz: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
This has to be the Joke of the century, Anambra football indeed cheesy
[b] ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE anytime [b]
Well since fifa President is in Nigeria they just had to led their support so no big deal
FIFA supports world football.
Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by dadaijboy: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nice
Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by asha82: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anambra taking it to another level.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
AmericanQuarter:
World’s apex football governing body, FIFA, yesterday, declared its readiness to partner with the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) to actualize the ‘Football Made in Anambra’ project, initiated by the Anambra State Football Association, led by Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah. Chairman, Anambra State Football Association, Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah and FIFA President, Gianni Infantino FIFA President, Gianni Infantino, on a two-day tour to Nigeria, who hailed the project as a major developmental project in Nigerian football assured that FIFA will key into it through the NFF.

It would be recalled that the Anambra State FA recently launched the 50,000 football for 50,000 homes project, which it aimed at raising footballers from every family in the state.

Infantino, who noted that he has discussed with the Chairman of Anambra State FA, Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah on the project noted that the project if actualized would be of immense benefit to Nigeria, adding that it is such laudable developmental projects that FIFA would want its member associations to be identified with, especially with the recent increase in the football development fund.

His words: “It is a very important project that the Anambra State FA is undertaking. We have discussed this with the chairman of the FA and you know FIFA is very active in the development of the game through the local association. We are going to embrace the project through the NFF. “Whatever FIFA can do to encourage the project and even produce more than 50,000 players in the country.

This is exactly the direction we want to see the member associations to follow and we are very happy that such a programme is coming from Nigeria”. Reacting, the Chairman, Anambra State FA, Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah, expressed his happiness with the position of FIFA to identify with the project, adding that the Anambra FA has been energized to move forward with such position.

Ubah said: “We have taken Anambra state to FIFA and it has manifested in the visit of the FIFA president to Nigeria. Now that FIFA has keyed into the 50,000 footballers project of the Anambra state FA with the assurance that they will support us technically, I am so happy for this has gone a lot way to prove genuinely that the football made in Anambra project, is becoming a reality. Over 50,000 families will benefit from the project with so many other incentives for other sectors in the state.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/infantinos-visit-fifa-keys-football-made-anambra-project/
What is it with made in 'aba', 'anambra' is all these places not in Nigeria? You can never here such in the west or north. ..
Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by asha82: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ngozi, stop saying what you do not know. Do you remember Okara brothers in the 80s?

What about our own Mikel Obi..is there any player from the states you mentioned that is worthy enough to wash Mikel Obi's jersey?

Just mention one person in the mold of Mikel..

InyinyaAgbaOku:

I give it to Imo and Abia

Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by jhidey08(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
NaijaFutbol:
Later NFF will say there must be Quota system.
When Anambra is doing it, other states are busy fighting for allocation and kunu.
as if balls are not produced in other parts of d country. The balls that were used for the last Youth Games (Abuja 2013 or so) were produced by a leather research institute in Zaria.
Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by oluwasegun007(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
hUmaneOne:

I caught you..
You're one of those that do ftc abi commenting for that sake grin grin grin

your head dey there grin grin grin
Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by oluwasegun007(m): 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Knowledge9000:

I've been watching you very closely, you keep showing the same behavior that I caught you doing in the other Obijackson Anambra thread, you replied defending your initial comment. Now you are doing it again. You need help yoruba!

u cant be serioz....i hope you no be monitoring spirit

anyways, d fact that you see my name does not give you d reason to attack my ethnic group.

if you must no am a realist who say things the way they are.

argue without sentiment

AOI
Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by MrRichy(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Am not suprised...
Anambra been shining its light since 1801
Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by lordyugo: 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
Drienzia:
FIFA President visited Nigeria. Just yesterday, he wore a Yoruba attire , a Hausa cap. Yet no one complained. We all cool praying that the NPL should be greater & receive more recognition. Everyone wishing this visits inspire our football in Nigeria. then he visited Anambra state, and now you dragging federal government oppressing u guyz into it. guy why na The sense wey God share give people no reach you Must we drag tribalism into everything?

Or are you the nigga in this pix?

we already knw whr hes goin to dump the yoruba attire nd d cap when he leaves naija but the project lives on.
do u now get the difference? So the guy in the pix best defines u.

2 Likes

Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by rafindo(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
laughing at mediocrity, a state without a standard fifa stadium,without a community base football club is launching a paper slogan.wailers will tell me that those pitches are standard.
Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
asha82:
Ngozi, stop saying what you do not know. Do you remember Okara brothers in the 80s?

What about our own Mikel Obi..is there any player from the states you mentioned that is worthy enough to wash Mikel Obi's jersey?

Just mention one person in the mold of Mikel..

By now, you should known I have stopped replying you.
Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by asha82: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ngozi, but you just replied. Who cares about your useless reply. Abeg park one side make I see road..mtchw!

[s]
InyinyaAgbaOku:

By now, you should known I have stopped replying you.
[/s]
Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by chrisnero(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
It seems to me that it is only Anambra state that is making a lot of progress, Anambra exported vegetable worth £5M, same Anambra have the best WASCE result, same Anambra doesn't borrow and don't own workers salaries. ETC proudly from Anambra. Omo we get brai. Call Soludo to bring his solution in this ecomomic recession

1 Like

Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by Luckymay(f): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Luckylife:
Proudly from Anambra state where God use as good example for others to learn . With all the federal intimidation and jealousy we thank God for making us better and blessed economically, spiritually and individually . We pray for our sisters states that rejoice with us .
I just quoted you cos our names sounds familiar.
Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by Luckylife(m): 12:15am On Jul 27, 2016
Just free condom would have save the world from your doom pussy inclined rapist existence. Quote me and remain pussy doom for life.
Drienzia:
MY FIRST SEX EXPERIENCE WITH AN ONLINE
GIRL. Girls are cheap
I have tried to convince this girl on facebook and
BBM to visit me but she always tell me that she
is
busy. Her profile pictures was always tempting
her curves, her boobs name it everything make
sense.
I decided to take it to another level at my own
expense. . .
Hope you know what I mean?
So at last I was able to decode her to give me
her
number,I called her immediately to confirm if it
was really her number.
We talked for a while and I discovered that she
just lives a stone throw from my place,I said
within me;
"Kai see food oo"
As an award winning Womanizer convincing her
was just like counting A,B,C.
She promised me that she will visit me next week
Thursday.
Thursday seemed too far but that was just the
price to enter her honey pot.?
Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 14, 2017
shamecurls:
If I talk now, They will say am ............... But Agunechemba1 has already started

All I see is just an avenue to traffic drugs to Europe and America. FIFA only exploiting what they re good at indirectly.
.... enemy of progress will say you raising dust even when u r dancing in waters.
Re: Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2017
Anambra State ds z a state I love so much, change dont affect them, recession no way, no debt, no fg presence yet the state keep waxing strong! This state dont depend on allocation to survive. Mehn I Love ds state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Amazing And Young Nigerian Football Stars Doing Quite Well Abroad / AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss / Okocha Named In FIFA Legends Squad Ahead Of 2018 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.