Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Alexander Akenzua's 7th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion's Ferrari Party For Son - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alexander Akenzua's 7th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion's Ferrari Party For Son (40610 Views)

Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea / Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day / Omosede Igbinedion Meets Yasmina, Ivory Coast's Youngest Female Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexander Akenzua's 7th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion's Ferrari Party For Son by Sultanchidi(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2016
Y so much hatred on this thread, i know most of d pple on nairaland wish to live such a lavish life. Make una go hustle and get rich
Re: Alexander Akenzua's 7th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion's Ferrari Party For Son by matoyeh(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
PriNceNova:
Africans are so good at lavish lifestyle.

Try to remember the poor and needy
I am telling u.... Africans are to selfish and selfcentred. This whopping amount she used to purchase that could have been a saviour for some Nigeria in North east of Nigeria. That money can turn around the lives of IDPs in maduguri and millions of other parts of Nigeria. WHY WHY WHHHYYYYYYY!!!! There is GOD oooo

1 Like

Re: Alexander Akenzua's 7th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion's Ferrari Party For Son by matoyeh(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sultanchidi:
Y so much hatred on this thread, i know most of d pple on nairaland wish to live such a lavish life. Make una go hustle and get rich
Common chidi... Thats not what we are saying here.... You should understand that... what she spent that day was a waste because those children you are seeing in that pictures are well to do with the help of their parents, why not have mercy on those that doesnt have... habba
Re: Alexander Akenzua's 7th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion's Ferrari Party For Son by Sultanchidi(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
matoyeh:
Common chidi... Thats not what we are saying here.... You should understand that... what she spent that day was a waste because those children you are seeing in that pictures are well to do with the help of their parents, why not have mercy on those that doesnt have... habba
ok, now i get ur point
Re: Alexander Akenzua's 7th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion's Ferrari Party For Son by kingchris30(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
PriNceNova:
Africans are so good at lavish lifestyle.

Try to remember the poor and needy
I don't like people that talk like this
Re: Alexander Akenzua's 7th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion's Ferrari Party For Son by PriNceNova(m): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
matoyeh:
I am telling u.... Africans are to selfish and selfcentred. This whopping amount she used to purchase that could have been a saviour for some Nigeria in North east of Nigeria. That money can turn around the lives of IDPs in maduguri and millions of other parts of Nigeria. WHY WHY WHHHYYYYYYY!!!! There is GOD oooo
i learn from people like Mark Zuckerberg
Re: Alexander Akenzua's 7th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion's Ferrari Party For Son by PriNceNova(m): 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
kingchris30:

I don't like people that talk like this
study the life of great white guys, like Mark Zuckeberg, people like u will turn corrupt when given assess to public funds.
Re: Alexander Akenzua's 7th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion's Ferrari Party For Son by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
montezz:

Mtchewww
omo to dun.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) / Zamfara: APC Member Burnt, Others Attacked By PDP Thugs (Photos) / Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.