Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Abuja Street Preacher Going On Long Vacation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuja Street Preacher Going On Long Vacation (518 Views)

Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon / Pastor David Lynn Gets Arrested In London, UK / American Preacher Blasts Obama, Nigeria And The Entire Black Race (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Street Preacher Going On Long Vacation by highyo: 7:46am On Jul 26, 2016
All over Abuja, about 85 people go out for morning cry every day, Sister Eunice and 11 other people dominated the city of Kubwa, while 5 dominated Kuje, 18 dominated Gwagwalada, 3 dominated kwali and the rest dominated Abaji, Yangoji, Tungamaji , Gwarinpa and the rest, about 8 people went out preaching the gospel very early one Saturday in Kubwa because people are less busy on Saturdays. Many of them came out very early and were preaching about Christ, as they continued preaching, they came across a woman lying down dead in a pool of blood, as they were trying to get closer to the woman lying down, they found out that she has a megaphone and bible, suddenly these preachers threw away their megaphones and bibles and ran back home, few minutes later, some set of people were coming back from night vigil, singing “if it’s raining I will follow Jesus, if fire is burning, I will follow Jesus”, suddenly they came across the woman lying on the ground in a pool of her own blood with her mega phone, then they realized she has being murdered by the Islamic fanatics, suddenly they ran into the bush, some of them hid their bible in their pants, some threw theirs away, while some of their women quickly remove their scarf and used it as hijab, disguising like Muslims, whenever any of them come across anyone, they will quickly greet them like a Muslim, asalamalekun, so that no one will suspect they are the Christians coming from vigil, while some of them who has children ask them to be singing “la ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah”, so that no one will identify them as a Christian till they get home. Within a second they all denied their identity just because a single Christian was murdered, they were singing “I will follow Jesus if fire is burning”, but the fire hasn’t started burning yet before they disguised, suddenly when the news of sister Eunice’s murder was announced in the radio, shown on Tv and newspapers, the 85people who go out for morning cry all over the city of Abuja reduced to 2 quickly, they preach about heaven, they talk about heaven and profess about Christ, but when the opportunity to go there finally arrived they are not willing to go anymore, (FICTION) (Story composed by Ay-Ringing)

John16:2 …… “yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service”
How many of you have allowed the devil to instigate fear into his/her mind in order to stop you from public evangelism?
Acts 8:1-5.”....at that time there was a great persecution against the church ….. and they were all scattered abroad.....devout men carried Stephen to his burial, and made great lamentation over him...they that were scattered abroad went everywhere preaching the word.....”
My fellow Christians out there, we need not to be afraid but to be prepared at all time, prepare for the worst because more terrible than this will still occur because Christ has said it already, let not this be strange to you, that is what their god is requesting from them and they are ready to obey till death, so don’t let these weaken you from doing what your own God is requesting from you, don’t let these trouble you from going out for morning Crying, Jesus said (John15:20) If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you, we need to increase our evangelism else their blood will be required from you. And moreover, some of these people are even closer to heaven than some christains who have being serving God for the past 30 years, if those who slaughtered Sister Eunice should repent today, and accept Jesus and died the next day, heaven will accommodate them and will reject a man of God who fell into sin in the dying minute. So don’t let these attacks stop you from going out for evangelism, even in the midst of persecution we must never retreat, the moment you say Jesus I give my life to you, it means Jesus I am signing my death warrant, I’m dead to this world and everything in it.
Gal2:20 “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me”
If a solder of these earth will not resign even after their best friend is being killed in the battle field, why then must the soldiers of Christ retreat? Elijah burnt 102 soldiers, and yet the remaining soldiers never run away, but still obey the king’s instructions
Fellow Christians we must not withdraw from giving them the warning, satan only want to use these to instigate fear into your heart, but if we are faithful unto death, we will earn a crown of life. there is nothing good here on earth that we are enjoying, John15:19 “If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world,….….the world hateth you”
I feel so sad when I heard about the news, but I’m not sad anyway, she has gone to be with Christ in heaven. if sin will not be found in her, her glorious crown will be waiting for her by now. Fellow Christians, arm yourself, see yourself as someone who has died already, don’t draw back from public preaching, else you will be a snare to the devil. But don’t involve yourself in evangelism if you are not saved, else you will die here and still die in eternity, because remember “…..Paul we know, Jesus we know, so who are you?”
terrible things like this will still occur, because we are already in the end time, please I beg you in the name of the Lord, don’t let this instigate fears into your heart, if the Lord hasn’t predestined you to die in the hand of any man, no one will kill you for preaching the gospel, Stephen was stoned to death, because it was predestined that he was going to be martyred by stoning, but remember Apostle Paul too was stoned but he never died, because he was predestined to be beheaded, Herod killed James with a sword and the same Herod took peter with the hope of killing him after Easter, but Peter escaped this terrible plans because he wasn’t destined to die in the hand of Herod, if you haven’t finished your assignment for God in this earth, no one can kill you before your time, normally many Christian ought to have died long time ago if they have dipped themselves much in evangelism, but the numbers of soul they are to win for Christ isn’t complete yet (that’s what I feel), that’s why they still remain alive, this woman have accomplished her task for the Lord, that’s why they were able to killed her assuming her time hasn’t come, she would have escape this horror, about a year ago, I wrote a story titled (Chisco Vs Boko Haram) boko-haram tried to kill a woman because she refuse to deny her faith, but as they were trying to smash her to death a powerful force held them down and couldn’t drop down the machete, although it may look fiction but I was told it happened to a Deeper life member, but assuming she has finished her task for God, she would have died in their hands.

You remember in the time past, many Christians were fed unto lions but remember these same lions ignored Daniel ? remember many Christians were burnt to death because of their faith but Shadrach; Meshach and Abed-nego were dancing in this same fire, does it mean the Lord has abandoned the one who got burnt? John was not destined to die in the hot boiling oil, but was destined to die a natural death, so don’t let satan instigate fear into your heart and cause you to draw back from going out from preaching the gospel, remember Jesus said, he who draws back, I will not be pleased with. If a single woman was brutally killed for preaching the gospel, that doesn’t mean all preachers have to go on holiday, that doesn’t mean you will have to limit your preaching on Face-book or other social media, one fellow has being killed, then let 1000 replace her. If these people will not give up because of what they believe, then why must we give up? Christians! it’s time we go a fishing, glorious crowns are waiting for us

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Attend Mass In France To Show Gesture Of Solidarity After Church Attack / Checkout Jesus Christ Portfolio (CV) / Advice To My Christain Brothers And Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.