Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

How To Show Post Title Before Blog Title On Google Search - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Show Post Title Before Blog Title On Google Search (419 Views)

How To Optimize Blog Post Title For Better SEO Ranking (A Detailed Guide) / How To Show Post Title Before Blog Title On Blogger Blog To Boost SEO / Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Show Post Title Before Blog Title On Google Search by esperanda04: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2016
After typing a friends blog url on google search last night, I noticed he hasn't adopted the method of configuring his blog so that his post title comes out on google searches before his blog title just like the screenshot below.
Adopting this creative method gives you a better chance of ranking higher in search engine results and also gives you a better search engine optimization. Without stressing more on this, I will like to bump into the short steps needed to execute this method..

read more here>>>http://www.tetlomall.com/2016/07/how-to-show-post-title-before-blog-title-on-google-search.html

(1) (Reply)

FACEBOOK EXPERTS: How Do I Import My Emails Into Facebook? / US & UK Adsense For Sale / Webmasters! - See The True Definition Of Your PC Internet Explorer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.