Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja (44725 Views)

Community Seals Pastor’s House In Ondo For Burying Charms (Photo) / Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items / Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by project4OO: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by shamecurls(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
If only I could read this long epistle, I would have made a First Class Honours from the University
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by delishpot: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
cremedelacreme:
That prophet abi na pastor should be well checked oo. Most times the so-called prophets are the ones planting the charms they claim to exhume. Naija na wah. angry

I thought the same until she said the land lady herself is complaining and claiming ownership. That made me rethink it. Unless the land lady and the pastor dey the game together.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by zorroeta(f): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
hoax....
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by Warfibabe(f): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
D story get as e be! More like an advert to promote the prophet's church. Hmmmm
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
someone should pls tell the Pastor that I said and I quote ' he is sorcerer '' ... diabolic activity to make dat gullible woman think someone is 'winchhunting' her....the earlier she gives herself brain d better.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by nkechiasogwa(f): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
Some people are so daft. This is how a lot of people fail exams. Those of you accusing the Pastor of burying the charm, did the woman deny being responsible? Read the article properly before commenting.
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by truthspeaks: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Buhari is number 1
madridguy:
Evil doer everywhere.
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by tetfundfraudale: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
BLACK MAGIC NOTING HAPPENED HAVE SEEN IT BEFORE IN IKOROD[/color]U ITS LIKE IN IBO LAND THEY CALL IT NTUTU DAT IS NEEDLES, ONCE U GO TO THEM THEY ALWAYS REMOVE NEEDLES FROM YOUR BODY AND NEXT IS DAT THEY TELL YOU DAT YOUR BRODA OR ONE CLOSE TO U WANTS TO KILL U.

WOMAN NO BODY AFTER U CHECK UR ORIENTATION TOWARDS UR CUSTOMERS.PASTORS AND CHURCH SEF ALL NA 419[color=#990000]

CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A FRAUD NEITHER IS ISLAM BUT MANY ARE COHORTING IT,PASTOR THAT BROUGHT OUT A CALABASH WITH PIDGEON,CONTACT ME ,ILL TAKE YOU SOME WHERE IN MY VILLAGE YOU NEED TO DIG,419 PASTORS WITH GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by madridguy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
How?

truthspeaks:
Buhari is number 1
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by truthspeaks: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
Rili? U want me to start mentioning dem? Or his encouraging d murderous fulani herdsmen not evil enuf 4 u?
madridguy:
How?

Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by ShegzyB: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Y u show picture of Pastor (red scarf around neck is a red flag already), picture of the girl but no picture of the calabash and charms?? questions the validity of this post....
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by ahamonyeka(m): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
ijustdey:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/cleric-exhumes-pot-charms-salon/

pictures of the pot,pigeon and the hole where your pastor dug the fetish out.
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by joefengzy(m): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
pls how can i meet this pastor of your............thank you
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by madridguy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
Do you mean PMB gave the Fulanis weapons to kill innocent people?

truthspeaks:
Rili? U want me to start mentioning dem? Or his encouraging d murderous fulani herdsmen not evil enuf 4 u?
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by dadaijboy: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
I suspect the Pastor.... ? Man of God
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by holybabayo(m): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
It does not matter whether they planted 10,000 calabashes and Juju, a child of God is supposed to prosper; they all should have been impotent and powerless. The removal of this calabash does not guarantee anything.
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by ogkrakkid(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
cremedelacreme:
That prophet abi na pastor should be well checked oo. Most times the so-called prophets are the ones planting the charms they claim to exhume. Naija na wah. angry
Didn't u read it or u jst CNT comprehend.she said even d owner of d shop has cald Nd demands 4 wat she uprooted Nd threatened her..hmmmmn.now Afonjas Nd jaz re lik bread Nd butter..God protect us from did desperate Afonjas Nd dia like.AMEN.
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
I came here looking for pictures of a pastor exhuming 'charms'. All I saw were a picture of a man and his supposed girlfriend side by side.
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by leighcon(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Now that the pot stopping sales has been exhumed, we hope to get the sales figures from the saloon in the coming weeks. Africa and gullibility!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by Johnnwokolo: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nonsense fake Prophets, they did it for my uncle. They brought a charm out of the wall and it was fake magic.
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by lurdkriss: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
NO PICTURES OF THE CHARM

#idonbeliefit undecided
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lies lies lies, this is all magic, which kain charm .
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by MadCow1: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Planting of charms is a common phenomenon in this part of the world. Instead of witch usIng her brain to generate ideas she's busying boasting. That's why the white witches will continue to be ahead of us
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by fortunechy(m): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
ijebu women n charm be like husband n wife
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Some comment here are funi, hw wil a woman hinder her own progress by planting charm in her own shop, even b4 she came there she was having customers, all of a sudden her customers stopped wen she moved into d shop, she knew something was wrong so she needed spiritual help by calling her pastor, rememba God is d master of all principalities and powers, if he was a fake man of God he wont have come over and challenge dat so called shop owner, i pity dat ijebu woman, if she dont repent, she wil see fire.
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by Osgilliat(m): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
I suspect that woman. She might be the one that planted it and after the pastor discovers it, she can't tell the pastor she was the one. If say Na me sef. I would act surprisingly and denies it.
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by adeyems001: 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:06am On Jul 27, 2016
cremedelacreme:
see mumu! Aborbi try travel go PH first, over 80% of landlords do exactly same thing.
Re: Pastor Exhumes Charms From Salon In Abuja by Pylony(m): 7:10am On Jul 27, 2016
This report lacks clear evidence in picture, and even at First Mr pastor seek for a cutlass and when they were looking for one he manage to exhumed a calabash from under the tiles, with his bare hands i guess!
Can't say much about what really happen here but all i can say is that we should be careful, many so call men of God this days are so active only in the eyes of men, when the God they say they witness for do not identify with them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry / Folu Adeboye In South African Outfit (photos) / Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.