Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Man Battered In Nasarawa By Policeman & Army Officer Battles To Live (pic) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Battered In Nasarawa By Policeman & Army Officer Battles To Live (pic) (23888 Views)

Sorrow As Gallant Mopol Who Survived Many Battles, Dies Suddenly. Photos / Quack Doctor Infects 6-yr-old Boy With HIV In Nasarawa / My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Battered In Nasarawa By Policeman & Army Officer Battles To Live (pic) by MrKamar(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2016
"Police is your friend" they say. angry
Re: Man Battered In Nasarawa By Policeman & Army Officer Battles To Live (pic) by petux(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2016
Biospnx:
So u dey fear gun?
yes o my brother
Re: Man Battered In Nasarawa By Policeman & Army Officer Battles To Live (pic) by ehikwe22: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2016
NameChecker:
To err is civilian
And to beat/slap is military

I have a feeling the victim is not telling us something.
Nobody will beat you for no-good-reason . . . . lipsrsealed
On a second note
They might have been incident of theft on the farm lately, making everyone a suspect undecided

Quick Recovery
I've been with almost all the forces in Nigeria. lived in their barracks and have friends and family members I visit in mopol base, Army and navy barracks. I moved out with some young force men and I observed there is no difference between Nigeria force men and touts. They behave exactly like off campus cultists. those cultists on the street. I seen people beaten and intimidated for no just cause. Before they drive out they discuss how many civilians they're going to intimidate. I was with some mopol some years ago and we drove close to a driver, overtook his car and they asked him to jump into a mud water and start swimming. Nobody was around because it was a lonely road. they were doing this, having fun and laughing at the driver.

If I told you what my Navy and Army friends have done to law abiding citizens, you'll hate Nigerian uniformed men.

1 Like

Re: Man Battered In Nasarawa By Policeman & Army Officer Battles To Live (pic) by buskie13(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2016
petux:
My hatred for policemen grow up everyday...i just pray i run into one of them oneday i will beat him blue black that is if he is not with a gun sha
i will assist with a gun..forget his gun...you shoot first
Re: Man Battered In Nasarawa By Policeman & Army Officer Battles To Live (pic) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
tdayof:
The military officers should be well dealt with. That was how one called some nairalanders bloody civilian . Mr man if you can read this, you better behave yourself.
Bloody officer with rank.
interesting grin grin
Re: Man Battered In Nasarawa By Policeman & Army Officer Battles To Live (pic) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Fourwinds:
if na police dem no go drop anything...

They would instead bill the man's family for every blow and kick landed and the cost of transporting and offloading him to the doctors.
Re: Man Battered In Nasarawa By Policeman & Army Officer Battles To Live (pic) by tdayof(m): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
interesting grin grin
Yes. Really interesting. Anyway God bless the Nigerian Armed Forces.
Re: Man Battered In Nasarawa By Policeman & Army Officer Battles To Live (pic) by itzsniper(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
petux:
My hatred for policemen grow up everyday...i just pray i run into one of them oneday i will beat him blue black that is if he is not with a gun sha
tank jah for social media, where a dunce can kil a whole batallion with his bear hand. smh
Re: Man Battered In Nasarawa By Policeman & Army Officer Battles To Live (pic) by EOOJ(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
And dis is wat somone wrote bout NP

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Hospital Frustrated Effort To Save Calabar Electrocution Victim / Lagoon Of Death: Fears, Concerns As Many Nigerians Take To Suicide / 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.