Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,835 members, 7,802,671 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion (3227 Views)

Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2016
Japan is a leading nation in scientific research, particularly technology, machinery and biomedical research. Nearly 700,000 researchers share a US$130 billion research and development budget, the third largest in the world.[132] Japan is a world leader in fundamental scientific research, having produced twenty-one Nobel laureates in either physics, chemistry or medicine,[133] and three Fields medalists.[134] Some of Japan's more prominent technological contributions are in the fields of electronics, automobiles, machinery, earthquake engineering, industrial robotics, optics, chemicals, semiconductors and metals. Japan leads the world in robotics production and use, possessing more than 20% (300,000 of 1.3 million) of the world's industrial robots as of 2013[135]—though its share was historically even higher, representing one-half of all industrial robots worldwide in 2000.[136]

this is what happens when religious criticism is encouraged-stephen morris

The Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) is Japan's space agency; it conducts space, planetary, and aviation research, and leads development of rockets and satellites. It is a participant in the International Space Station: the Japanese Experiment Module (Kibo) was added to the station during Space Shuttle assembly flights in 2008.[137] Japan's plans in space exploration include: launching a space probe to Venus, Akatsuki;[138][139] developing the Mercury Magnetospheric Orbiter to be launched in 2016;[140] and building a moon base by 2030.[141]

On September 14, 2007, it launched lunar explorer "SELENE" (Selenological and Engineering Explorer) on an H-IIA (Model H2A2022) carrier rocket from Tanegashima Space Center. SELENE is also known as Kaguya, after the lunar princess of The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter.[142] Kaguya is the largest lunar mission since the Apollo program. Its purpose is to gather data on the moon's origin and evolution. It entered a lunar orbit on October 4,[143][144] flying at an altitude of about 100 km (62 mi).[145] The probe's mission was ended when it was deliberately crashed by JAXA into the Moon on June 11, 2009.[146]source -wikipedia

Energy
Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You said you were a pantheist . Prove pantheism to be true . And why are you posting about Singapore ? A 2014 analysis by the Pew Research Center discovered that Singapore is the world's most religiously diverse nation . Only close to 20 percent of Singapore's population are not religious and irreligiosity is not atheism !
the last time i checked buddism is not a religion but a philosophy and the practice of christianity in those countries are regulated to such by the government if pastor chris,tb joshua had been operating the way they do in nigeria over there they would have been expelled

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by KingEbukaNaija: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2016
stephenmorris:
the last time i checked buddism is not a religion but a philosophy and the practice of christianity in those countries are regulated to such by the government if pastor chris,tb joshua had been operating the way they do in nigeria over there they would have been expelled

Can you stop the non sequiturs and address my questions ? Prove pantheism or shut up !!
Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by winner01(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2016
God save you say they ban me after my first post on this thread. I been wan flood your front page with my proofs and facts as usual. But its of no use now, your thread is dead.

And seeing all your copy and paste and even copying the doctor and cancer logic of joseph1013, you have confirmed that you cant think for youself, you are olny good at copying.

Keep it up ehn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Can you stop the non sequiturs and address my questions ? Prove pantheism or shut up !!
my brother its not by force to be a mugu at all,did you read the title of the topic before writing this post of yours

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
winner01:
God save you say they ban me after my first post on this thread. I been wan flood your front page with my proofs and facts as usual. But its of no use now, your thread is dead.

And seeing all your copy and paste and even copying the doctor and cancer logic of joseph1013, you have confirmed that you cant think for youself, you are olny good at copying.

Keep it up ehn!
it seems you just woke up from sleep and rushed all the way to nairaland first,in case you didn't wake up did you read were i included joseph 1013 name here on this topic and you are the one that can't think for yourself bro,after copying memes here and there just to prove your delusional views .make the mods no ban me o.jospeh1013 is someone i respect very much so its no offence i copied his logic.***** i think thats enough for you you can now go back to sleep

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
winner01:

Keep it up ehn!
we do not claim to know things in life without facts. we know because we have the evidence or facts and it is through this facts we support our claims therefore GOD DOES NOT EXIST and even if god exist its not the christian god

4 Likes

Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by davien(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
Touchnot01 is just winner01, another persona to like his own posts alongside kingebukasblog/KingEbukaNaija...

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by KingEbukaNaija: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
davien:
Touchnot01 is just winner01, another persona to like his own posts alongside kingebukasblog/KingEbukaNaija...

ok
Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by EVarn(m): 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
Anyone who does not know communist leaders killed in the name of atheism is very ignorant

Does this mean that athiests are the only ones guilty of such an offence?.It is simply a matter of interests and ulterior motives,let us consider pope pius XII who stubbornly stayed "neutral" and looked the other way when millions of jews were being gased in nazi concentration camps,despite desperate calls by almost every nation of the world urging him to denounce nazi killings and place a taboo on germany.was he an atheist?,he did it because he was anti-semitic.
There are many leaders in the history of the world who killed and "cleansed" in the name of religion,even the bible has its own rather enormous share of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by 4kings: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
stephenmorris:
we do not claim to know things in life without facts. we know because we have the evidence or facts and it is through this facts we support our claims therefore GOD DOES NOT EXIST and even if god exist its not the christian god
The reason behind ur assertion does not make any sense.
What fact support your claim?
And remember facts are also derived from observations and reason.
Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
EVarn:
Does this mean that athiests are the only ones guilty of such an offence?.It is simply a matter of interests and ulterior motives,let us consider pope pius XII who stubbornly stayed "neutral" and looked the other way when millions of jews were being gased in nazi concentration camps,despite desperate calls by almost every nation of the world urging him to denounce nazi killings and place a taboo on germany.was he an atheist?,he did it because he was anti-semitic.
There are many leaders in the history of the world who killed and "cleansed" in the name of religion,even the bible has its own rather enormous share of them.
you are wonderful, nice post
Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by winner01(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
davien:

I do not feed on likes. And no, touchnot 01 is not winner01.

Why would I try to increase the number of likes i get, will it make my messages sink?. Please, i'm far older than all that.

Well, i feel your pain too.
Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by winner01(m): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
stephenmorris:
it seems you just woke up from sleep and rushed all the way to nairaland first,in case you didn't wake up did you read were i included joseph 1013 name here on this topic and you are the one that can't think for yourself bro,after copying memes here and there just to prove your delusional views .make the mods no ban me o.jospeh1013 is someone i respect very much so its no offence i copied his logic.***** i think thats enough for you you can now go back to sleep
I didnt get this.

Can you summarize your point in one sentence. undecided
Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
Thread dies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
naijadeyhia:
Thread dies!
i think you guys are not mentally okay or blind i said no memes this is my thread not urs
Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
winner01:
I didnt get this.

Can you summarize your point in one sentence. undecided
my good brothe i mean all the rubbish that came out of your head won' have come out except you just woke up feeling mentally unstable before rushing to nairaland .*******no offence pls*********just thinking what went wrong in your head ***
mods make una no ban me o abeg
Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by winner01(m): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
stephenmorris:
my good brothe i mean all the rubbish that came out of your head won' have come out except you just woke up feeling mentally unstable before rushing to nairaland .*******no offence pls*********just thinking what went wrong in your head ***
mods make una no ban me o abeg
oh'
I now understand.
Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by joseph1013: 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
stephenmorris:
Dude is infuriated you used a logic that is visible to the blind. LOL. We all use people's examples all the time, no big deal.

When someone continues to hack at such insignificant things, you can be sure he is no longer looking within himself to refute a claim, it's all about obfuscation for them from thereon.

Great job, bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by HardMirror(m): 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
stephenmorris:
it seems winner01 and kingebukanaija can't debate without memes thats why they run from great threads
Why give those 2 kids so much attention?
Beautiful thread but no need mentioning those guys. Really

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by KingEbukaNaija: 12:59am On Jul 31, 2016
HardMirror:

Why give those 2 kids so much attention?
Beautiful thread but no need mentioning those guys. Really

Why are you deceiving him . He's confused . He claims to be a pantheist one second and the next he is an atheist . Then the next , he is randomly mentioning countries ... what the heck !!! So much confusion .
Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by HardMirror(m): 7:45am On Jul 31, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Why are you deceiving him . He's confused . He claims to be a pantheist one second and the next he is an atheist . Then the next , he is randomly mentioning countries ... what the heck !!! So much confusion .
I don't know him anyway. But I believe he has the right to be whatever he wishes so far he is not being hypocritical about it. So again I commend his write-up but mentioning you guys aint that necessary. U don't worth that much attention grin

1 Like

Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by EyeofHorus: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2016
angry Nice thread! Derailed by humans with excessive need for classification.

Great job @op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2016
some guys hardmirror said i shouldn't mention created threads that where offensive to me and some atheist so all i am trying to do is square things up and list what they didn't say for now
Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2016
kilo4sure:

True, communism is an ideology, but atheism is the backbone of communism. When there is nothing above humans, then you can decide to make the state your god, or the president. No matter how atheists spin it, communism go hand in hand with atheism.
The point is atheists do this all the time, the OP even calls the con man Hitler a christian who was influenced by Christianity. So why is winner wrong when he shows how the communists were at least subtly influenced by atheism?
I'd prefer communism to monarchy any day. After all, according to religion, any authority is chosen by god, no matter how evil the person is. Religion supports monarchy. Communism, on the other hand, only fails because of scarce resources. A world where there are unlimited resources will thrive with communism because there'll be no rich and no poor, and everyone will be satisfied. Communism propagates the idea of a centrally planned economy. The problem with it now is that there are scarce resources, so, when everyone makes the same amount of money despite the work they put in, there's no incentive to work hard/well. That's why I see communism as a failure. Atheism on the other hand, has no place in the definition of comunism . Yes, lot of atheist propagated communism but if you notice, communism knthose countries always comes after a monarchial government. They've realised that kings are not 'chosen by god' and wanted to try to make a new system that would benefit everyone (even though it's a failure) but at least that was their aim. The mass murders by communist leaders are merely emotional decisions and have nothing to do with the true idea that is communism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Prove Yahweh or shut up! (Without using the bible please. A book about somebody isn't proof that they exist)
Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by KingEbukaNaija: 11:16am On Aug 01, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Prove Yahweh or shut up! (Without using the bible please. A book about somebody isn't proof that they exist)

Ignorance
Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Ignorance
What is ignorance there? Do you even know the meaning of the word? I read books about Naruto. That doesn't prove that he exists. I read books about Chuck Norris. That doesn't mean he exists. So without using the bible, prove Yahweh or shut up. If you can't then you have no right to tell someone to prove pantheism or shut up. These Christians sef. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by KingEbukaNaija: 11:27am On Aug 01, 2016
AnonyNymous:
What is ignorance there? Do you even know the meaning of the word? I read books about Naruto. That doesn't prove that he exists. I read books about Chuck Norris. That doesn't mean he exists. So without using the bible, prove Yahweh or shut up. If you can't then you have no right to tell someone to prove pantheism or shut up. These Christians sef. . .
ignorance
Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

ignorance
I should've known. Typical Christian response. They demand proof for every religion except theirs. And when someone questions their religion, that person is 'ignorant'. Lol. What a silly bunch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Greatest Misconception Of Atheism/Skepticism Or Freedom From Religion by KingEbukaNaija: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2016
AnonyNymous:
I should've known. Typical Christian response. They demand proof for every religion except theirs. And when someone questions their religion, that person is 'ignorant'. Lol. What a silly bunch.

Nescience

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pakistani Born Church Of England Cleric Voices Support For Outlawing The Burka / How Do We Find Out Where Pastor Chris Is Preaching When He Travels / Why Did God Harden Pharaoh's Heart, Hence Making Him Look Like A Bad Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.