Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up (21218 Views)

England Vs Nigeria Friendly: Pre-Match Lunch At Royal Box Wembley Suite / KFC UK Join In As Adebayo Akinfenwa Trolls Chelsea Over Recent Transfer Links / Revealed!! What Neymar Told Marcus Rashford In Tunnel Before England Vs Brazil (2) (3) (4)

Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by dridowu: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2016
The 34-year-old Wycombe striker is available for selection as long as Sam Allardyce serves chicken and contacts him with the news via WhatsApp

Adebayo Akinfenwa has told Sam Allardyce he is ready for an England call-up... but only if chicken is served for a pre-match snack.

The 34-year-old striker, who recently joined Wycombe Wanderers, is ready to be England's new saviour "for the last 17 minutes of a game" and partner Andy Carroll up front in a new-look Three Lions squad.

With Wayne Rooney's captaincy up in the air, Akinfenwa's super-sub promise could yet garner more rewards, just as long as 'Big Sam' has his WhatsApp details.
"I'm going to say it out loud: I'm available for England selection if they serve chicken for pre-match [food]," he said at partypoker's 'Big Bluff' event.

"That's it. Chicken, me. No chicken, no me. That's not arrogant, that's just what I need to eat.

"Sam, big man, listen, hit me up on WhatsApp because I feel, [in the] last 20 or 17 minutes of the game, bring me on, back stick and BAM. Me and Carroll.

"I'm not saying you are long ball, but I'm effective in the last 17 minutes of games. Gareth Ainsworth hit me up on WhatsApp and I signed for him. You could hit me up on WhatsApp, so let's make it happen."

What do you say, Sam?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUaDNvCZNqQ

http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/13712/extra-time/2016/07/25/25929192/akinfenwa-wants-england-call-up-on-one-condition

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by henryvirus(m): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2016
Damn........ This is a weightlifter

Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by kikio1992(m): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
O boi.. I can't stop laughing... Am sure this guy ain't a footballer...this must be one of funny post online ..how d hell does he think he wanna get an England call up.

Kindly visit http://www.kikiotolu.com to view unique and awesome pictures, comedy, romance, drama and editorials
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by Ophemmi: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
Haba! No wonder he wants Chicken

Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by skimarvel: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
bomb dey this guy head!!! shiken ko igbin ni!!!

Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by yinkard4me(m): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
Rugby maybe

Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by truthspeaks: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
England will kukuma give it to him. How won't one be happy to play for such a country unlike 9ja wey go say make u pay for ur flight ticket or coaches go de await egunje frm star players
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by SirElaw(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
This big and 34, yet playing. You are the real MVP sir.

Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by disloman(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
It is surprising that defenders can't complain of not playing against him.Me go ja comot.mo wa ku

Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by anungangampu: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
Too big to be a striker. Why not defence.

Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by BLWeb: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
Stop pushing baseless and tasteless news to our faces. One day you won't find anyone here

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by patrikoolar: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
The Bovine with a taste for the Avian!

Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by kikio1992(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
I swear na shimgbaka....pesin dey play timaya song inside him head
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by Opistorincos(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
Brock Lesnar wannabe

Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by Tamzblaze(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
THIS GUY GO BEAT ROONEY COLLECT CAPTAIN

Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by Richie0974: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
Abeg no chicken. grin
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by ibroh22(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
this one na rugby player

Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by oluwasegun007(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
is dis one rugby or football player....
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by HrmOlolade(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
anungangampu:
Too big to be a striker. Why not defence.
Fool u deh book space at your age
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by shamecurls(m): 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
No!

We will not accept it

I personally will not accept it

This is pure racism

How can he mention Chicken when there is Okro soup and Garri

#OkroSoupMatters #SayNoToRacism #OkroSoupOverChiken

Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by donbrowser(m): 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
cry
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by johnstar(m): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by Beehshorp(m): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oga its football not rugby ooo... better stick to weightlifting or rather rugby.. I pity defenders who play against dis guy
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by NORSIYK(m): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Afonjos and their thinking eehhn
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by kenoma14: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Dis one na Rugby player abeg,medicals will fail him in football [b]Dis one na Rugby player abeg,medicals will fail him in football [/b]Dis one na Rugby player abeg,medicals will fail him in football
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by SweetJoystick(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by Pavore9: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
He looks over weight! cheesy
Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by elpochas: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
have watched DAT guy play bfor.he played for AFC Wimbledon.he even scored a goal against Liverpool in and fa cup match in 2014.DAT guy is a beast.the strongest footballer on earth. so had to defend against. he is so good on air.

Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa 'the Beast' Wants Chicken For Pre-match Before England Call-up by gulfer: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
If while still active in sport, he is this big; what happens when he retires

Dead Referee 'Appointed' To Officiate Nigerian League Match / Messi More Important Than Ronaldo – La Liga President / Chelsea Ready To Offer Real Madrid €80million For Morata