Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

*injustice In Mr Nairaland 2016 Contest, An Open Letter/complain To Seun* - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / *injustice In Mr Nairaland 2016 Contest, An Open Letter/complain To Seun* (2068 Views)

Reply To Seun Osewa Concerning Flagging My Website / An Open Letter To Seun Osewa: Nairaland Needs Improvement / ********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *injustice In Mr Nairaland 2016 Contest, An Open Letter/complain To Seun* by Blayze007(m): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
Trendin:

Bros, if the English hard, use pidgin support am. Nobody would kill you.

Dat particular quote can raise d dead! grin cheesy
Re: *injustice In Mr Nairaland 2016 Contest, An Open Letter/complain To Seun* by Playwhizard(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Trendin:

Bros, if the English hard, use pidgin support am. Nobody would kill you.

i no fit laff ooo...tink sae na only mie c am....

abeg check my signature... datz d epp i nid frm u ...
Re: *injustice In Mr Nairaland 2016 Contest, An Open Letter/complain To Seun* by vikspring(m): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
funlord:
grin

Sharrap and gerrarahia with this garbage!

Your preferred candidate/lover or whatever is :

1; An inconsequential "Baggar"!

2: A baby "norseman"!

3: A low level "cultist"!

Advice him next time that "real bad boys" move in silence and do not go about displaying their ignorance by consistently "sailing" in full view on public forums all in an attempt to "shine for hoes" or "look hard" to wimps, only to turn around and try to beg and hustle for 50 grand by claiming innocence and engaging in subterfuge!

And well if you, him or anyone of his fellow "_semen" have a problem with these facts, well everybody knows how it ends when you decide to cross swords with the lord!

am really not suppose to reply this post buh ure noting but a stinky bitch ass nigga
Re: *injustice In Mr Nairaland 2016 Contest, An Open Letter/complain To Seun* by Playwhizard(m): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
seedgreen:
and if u spotted any, you should have simply corrected him or still, point to his attention......as beautiful as this piece is, the only thing u saw was the 'bad grammar'. I can only smell jealousy.

Nah people wey nor know anything dey quick talk rubbish

wait z d english correct?? no naw.....e z nt an hater naw..jst observing....m nt fiting u oo...jst tellin u watz up....infact no mind mie...abeg check my signature
Re: *injustice In Mr Nairaland 2016 Contest, An Open Letter/complain To Seun* by Playwhizard(m): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ishilove:
The internet never forgets. Next time tell kinginvala not to brag about cult affiliations or threaten people because your past, both distant and near have a way of coming back to haunt you.

For every action there is a reaction. This is the consequence of his 'impure' ways.

yea...u r ryt.......bt afta dat check my signature
Re: *injustice In Mr Nairaland 2016 Contest, An Open Letter/complain To Seun* by Playwhizard(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
ShaqFu:
A lesson harshly learnt by Goodluck Jonathan and his wife, Mama Piss.

Ishilove, I tell you, "Ojukwu may be dead, but his manhood lives on".

Never forget, "stealing is not corruption".

And lastly, "My fellow widows".

Truly, the internet never forgets cos it's mainly used by busy bodies. grin

i no fit laff oo...shaqfu i dey feel u....abeg check my signature
Re: *injustice In Mr Nairaland 2016 Contest, An Open Letter/complain To Seun* by Playwhizard(m): 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Blayze007:
Moral Lesson: Claiming to be a cultist and threatening to riddle people's bodies with bullets does not make u a badass.. It only exposes ur ass.

OP...all dis write up will not erase his past mistakes. He needs to man up and move on. Now he knows better how NOT to behave. (Hopefully).

blayze007 i c ur hand....dt u hand wey i c abeg use am scroll down to my signature
Re: *injustice In Mr Nairaland 2016 Contest, An Open Letter/complain To Seun* by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Playwhizard:

blayze007 i c ur hand....dt u hand wey i c abeg use am scroll down to my signature
oga,this thread is not for soliciting for votes o.be warned
Re: *injustice In Mr Nairaland 2016 Contest, An Open Letter/complain To Seun* by seedgreen(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
DESNAT:
oga,this thread is not for soliciting for votes o.be warned
and why can't he canvass for vote here ?
Re: *injustice In Mr Nairaland 2016 Contest, An Open Letter/complain To Seun* by misspicy(f): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ishilove:
The internet never forgets. Next time tell kinginvahala not to brag about cult affiliations or threaten people because your past, both distant and near have a way of coming back to haunt you.

For every action there is a reaction. This is the consequence of his 'impure' ways.
I wanna like this post severally but I got just one chance embarassed

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: *injustice In Mr Nairaland 2016 Contest, An Open Letter/complain To Seun* by Teespice(f): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
you have got to be kidding me?
photoshop?
really?
wow.
Re: *injustice In Mr Nairaland 2016 Contest, An Open Letter/complain To Seun* by Teespice(f): 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
I don't know about others but even if he wasn't disqualified, I wasn't even going to vote him even if he is the last candidate standing.

op, are you his mouth piece. this your thesis abi na epistle is so unnecessary.
Re: *injustice In Mr Nairaland 2016 Contest, An Open Letter/complain To Seun* by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ishilove:
The internet never forgets. Next time tell kinginvala not to brag about cult affiliations or threaten people because your past, both distant and near have a way of coming back to haunt you.

God bless I just dey look them. They think they are still on campus where they allow them do anyhow

Meanwhile abeg how far that your admirer turned enemy no. 1? grin grin
Re: *injustice In Mr Nairaland 2016 Contest, An Open Letter/complain To Seun* by funlord(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
vikspring:

am really not suppose to reply this post buh ure noting but a stinky bitch ass nigga

Yep! Your dad was my tutor! Send him some flowers for me ass wipe!!!
Re: *injustice In Mr Nairaland 2016 Contest, An Open Letter/complain To Seun* by Ishilove: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Babzilla:

God bless I just dey look them. They think they are still on campus where they allow them do anyhow

Meanwhile abeg how far that your admirer turned enemy no. 1? grin grin
Which enemy?
Re: *injustice In Mr Nairaland 2016 Contest, An Open Letter/complain To Seun* by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 27, 2016
Ishilove:

Which enemy?
.Aww come on. The fella (cant remember the name) that opened a thread declaring his love, then when U turned down his advances turned really ugly... thread was closed sha but iit was fun while it lasted grin grin grin grin.Yhe sudden change from undying love to deep hatred was hilarious grin
Re: *injustice In Mr Nairaland 2016 Contest, An Open Letter/complain To Seun* by vikspring(m): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2016
funlord:

Yep! Your dad was my tutor! Send him some flowers for me ass wipe!!!

ehya it just so obvious that your pucci ass dad forgot to put you on chains

(1) (2) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed By A Young Fulani Boy / Where Are Alls The Ajebutas Heres / Only Those That Had Been Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.