Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) (18229 Views)

Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) / Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) / APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2016
Breaking: Edo market women endorse Oshiomhole's tenure & Godwin Obaseki/Philip Shaibu candidature at Ogbe Stadium.

I think people should aware of what is going on in Edo Governorship election..

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2016
APC combing all nooks and crannies of Edo State selling their manifestoes and recruiting the real voters...while PDP on the other hand is relying heavily on geriatric Criminal called Tony Anenin who has lost touch with the people he once betrayed, to fix the election for them..

When the result of the APC's efforts start trickling in on the election day...they would rush to Aba and Onitsha, to recruit IPOB Miscreants to come and fly placards on their behalf, accusing Buhari and APC of rigging...

I hate PDP!

110 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by Sylverbox(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2016
Confused nation!

1 Like

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by adehab: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2016
These is good.

I Perceive deceit and deceive

1 Like

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by PhockPhockMan: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2016
No be today E start na , the whole Nigeria market women also supported Jonathan, yet it couldn't change the hand of clock.

Op, just wait for the election day.

27 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2016
grin Oshiomhole wants to make sure he uses the power of incumbency to retain his source of funds to maintain his oyinbo wife. If Edo people guck am, na their wahala

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2016
But seriously. When will APC stop sponsoring crowds for political reasons?

Right here in my Hostel in Uniben, a guy just came to entice us with one thousand naira each for students that will agree to participate in APC political movements tomorrow, thinking we are gullible. I can see that Oshiomhole's looted funds is at work.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by PhockPhockMan: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2016
adehab:
These is good.

I Perceive deceit and deceive

During jonathan's campaign, this OP argued that his campaign attendance was fake. According to her/him, the uniform made it look like arranged crowd.

Now look at the pictures she/he is celebrating.

15 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by zik4ever: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2016
Waoh! Buy why are they wearing identical? Did they selflessly spend their own money to buy the uniforms and heartily endorse him? Just curious........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
lalasticlala I sight you....
Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by omenka(m): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
APC combing all nooks and crannies of Edo State selling their manifestoes and recruiting the real voters...while PDP on the hand is relying heavily on geriatric Criminal called Tony Anenin who has lost touch with the people he once betrayed, to fix the election for them..

When the result of the APC's efforts start trickling in on the election day...they would rush to Aba and Onitsha, to recruit IPOB Miscreants to come and fly placards on their behalf, accusing of Buhari and APC of rigging...

I hate PDP!
Lmao!! cheesy

Aunty you dey vex Oo!! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

[s]During jonathan's campaign, this OP argued that his campaign attendance was fake. According to her/him, the uniform made it look like arranged crowd.

Now look at the pictures she/he is celebrating.[/s]

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by dullardeen(m): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hogwash!

How many are the market women?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
omenka:
Lmao!! cheesy

Aunty you dey vex Oo!! grin

I dey vex no be small... angry angry I hate the yeye party with all I have got!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by maslong(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Breaking: Edo market women endorse Oshiomhole's tenure & Godwin Obaseki/Philip Shaibu candidature at Ogbe Stadium. https:///MCjWyJtfsY

lalasticlala Seun I think people should aware of what is going on in Edo Governorship election..

SCAM ALERT !!!
Edo market women endorse oshi-omh-ole and Godwin Obaseki.

5 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I dey vex no be small... angry angry I hate the yeye party with all I have got!
APC is now mainly occupied by former PDP corrupt members. So a logical thinking person will detest APC now, instead of wrongly condemning a reformed PDP.

8 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by Elose11(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
My mother and grand mother are market women in Agbado market, Benin. They are not supporting the broom. So where did the ' entire Edo market women' come from?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by richidinho(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
All i can see is Oshiomole
Is he going for third Term?

4 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
cash induced crowd

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
All these paid endorsements self.

Gej with all his endorsements even from the witches and wizards, where is he today?

6 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by funlord(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
undecided

So market don close for today be that?

How person go come take arrange chow na?
Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by Dandeson1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Vvcg
Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by saintkel(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ok nw, its now time for Nairalanders to endorse Pastor wetin be him name self
Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by sayyid(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
hmmmm Edo state is getting more interesting
Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
blueto:
But seriously. When will APC stop sponsoring crowds to for political reasons?

Right here in my Hostel in Uniben, a guy just came to entice us with one thousand naira each for students that will agree to participate in APC political movements tomorrow, thinking we are gullible. I can see that Oshiomhole's looted funds is at work.
collect the money, go for the rally, and vote the candidate of your choice on election day,simple

8 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
IN APC I TRUST......PLS HIT LIKE IF U LIKE APC... PLS DONT FORGET TO CHECK MY SIGNATURE.......APC FOR EDO STATE....ANY OTHER PARTY IS A COUNTERFIT... cool cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by todayboy: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Amexhi arrange more women and still loose Edo state
Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by ademusiwa14: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin
[size=28pt]you convert the stadiums to sport and entertainment university.[/size]
Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by kings09(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin All diz politicians n artificial endorsements. Both APC n PDP r the same n have nothing to offer dis country. Voters r jst tryin to choose d 'lesser evil' but eveil na still evil

1 Like

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by omas1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
saintkel:
Ok nw, its now time for Nairalanders to endorse Pastor wetin be him name self
Osagie ize iyamu.

1 Like

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by todayboy: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Edo women don't tie that kind of wrapper this are women from osun state

They went there to eat and collect 200 naira

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Schiffrin: Alison-Madueke Intimidated Me To Drop Corruption Reports About Her / Yankari Game Reserve, Bauchi (amazing Pictures) / EdoDecides: Blind Man Assisted By His Daughter To Vote (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.