Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,492 members, 7,801,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) (18223 Views)

Oshiomhole Hands Over To Godwin Obaseki (Photos) / Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) / APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
No be so una take endorse osho but today na bad govnor.
Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by uzo4real(m): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by kings09(m): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pls point out d diff btw APC n PDP
NgeneUkwenu:
APC combing all nooks and crannies of Edo State selling their manifestoes and recruiting the real voters...while PDP on the hand is relying heavily on geriatric Criminal called Tony Anenin who has lost touch with the people he once betrayed, to fix the election for them..

When the result of the APC's efforts start trickling in on the election day...they would rush to Aba and Onitsha, to recruit IPOB Miscreants to come and fly placards on their behalf, accusing of Buhari and APC of rigging...

I hate PDP!

1 Like

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
APC combing all nooks and crannies of Edo State selling their manifestoes and recruiting the real voters...while PDP on the hand is relying heavily on geriatric Criminal called Tony Anenin who has lost touch with the people he once betrayed, to fix the election for them..

When the result of the APC's efforts start trickling in on the election day...they would rush to Aba and Onitsha, to recruit IPOB Miscreants to come and fly placards on their behalf, accusing of Buhari and APC of rigging...

I hate PDP!
Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by Angelb4: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
blueto:
APC is now mainly occupied by former PDP corrupt members. So a logical thinking person will detest APC now, instead of wrongly condemning a reformed PDP.

Reformed PDP? Where? Who? Is Lucky Igbinedion reformed? Hmm! Is Tony Aninih Anenih reformed? Is Tom Ikimi reformed? Who is reformed in Edo PDP? You need a very chilled water to wake up!!!

No going back to Egypt bro.

1 Like

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by pharoah7(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Edo market women are not for APC..no gimmicks...Pastor Osagie Iyamu will emerge victorious thats if Buhari doesn't alter the system...reporting frm etete..Benin City

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by slap1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
How many of them have PVC? sad

1 Like

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by DropShot: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
Elose11:
My mother and grand mother are market women in Agbado market, Benin. They are not supporting the broom. So where did the ' entire Edo market women' come from?
When it's reported this way, it means the umbrella bodies. Not necessarily all market women will vote for APC.
Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by agitator: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I hate PDP!

Lol, bayelsa and rivers rerun, hmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by Qmerit(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
Come sept 10th the real voters of Edo state know exactly who to vote.
Crowd or no crowd some people don't need campaign to vote!
Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by agitator: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
pharoah7:
Edo market women are not for APC..no gimmicks...Pastor Osagie Iyamu will emerge victorious thats if Buhari doesn't alter the system...reporting frm etete..Benin City

It's a normal thing in Nigeria. During campaigns the ruling party leaders just give instruction to the market women leaders whom they always in parley with to mobilise their members for campaign. Money is given to the leaders for logistics. But this does not determine who the individual women will vote for. The women only attend the campaigns because it is compulsory, it is not voluntary, absentees are fined. Anybody close to a market woman will tell you this. wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
For God sake when will APC allow people people to rest, why did Nigeria make this horrible mistake of voting APC to power God iI have be beggin you to forgive Nigeria if it was their sins that has brought APC upon them as punishment because I don't understand this endorsing that and that endorsing this please what for in the name of God.

Why won't they endorse when they have being bought off and why now endorsement is now the way to play democracy in Nigeria, what is the meaning of these madness APC started it all if I can remember then before PDP joined during Gej a million signature before we knew it Obj, Atiku, IBB, market woman, idiots, mad men, useless people. monkey in the bush started endorsing even goats started their own endorsement and at the end endorsement turned out to enslavement. Pls Oshiogorrila let people go and vote their heart leave endorsement silly stuffs to rest we have had enough of APC I mean enough.

In less than few hours that the death of Bola Ige was to resurface one of the APC endorser who was the president at that time rushed to Aso Rock and had a close door meeting with President Buhari because he knew the bell was about to ring. Nigeria wake up APC and their endorsers are liars and criminals check their profiles in term of corruption you will get my message Obj, Atiku, IBB, Sagay to name few they simply endorsed APC because Buhari was coming with anti corruption idea and its obvious he would win because the cloning business of voter cards had be done and and sealed get that fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by Greenback: 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I hate PDP!

confused soul

1 Like

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by dadaijboy: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by rayomata(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

You have said my mind,PDP are just too Conny, full of deceit, claiming to be new version of pdp,a former SSG who aid lucky igbenedions corrupt practicepractice wants to probe APC government for corruption wen he becomes governor

I hate PDP!
Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by saintdennis(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
blueto:
But seriously. When will APC stop sponsoring crowds for political reasons?

Right here in my Hostel in Uniben, a guy just came to entice us with one thousand naira each for students that will agree to participate in APC political movements tomorrow, thinking we are gullible. I can see that Oshiomhole's looted funds is at work.

Ignant dude, u think it's only apc? Even pdp! I was a P.O in 2015 elections, pdp gave me 15k. To share with my team,
Apc gave me like 4k or so (for myself)
They (both parties) also provided food and drinks for my team.

Even if USA party ward /district leaders try to recruit people to attend rallies.

Swear GOD! If u think people weren't enticed to attend obaseki's rallies!

Na election day we go know what's up...now keep shut.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by suasmablow(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
For all those criticising this post, what wud hv bin ur response if this massive crowd of market women were to be associated with PDP and Ize-Iyamu even if they were imported from Antarctica and paid 5k each?

4 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by ionsman: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
I heard about it this morning. Oshiomhole promised market women in Edo 120 million naira non interest loan. He gave them 100 million before. Now it has been upped. This story is 100% percent correct.
Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by suasmablow(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
saintdennis:

Ignant dude, u think it's only apc? Even pdp! I was a P.O in 2015 elections, pdp gave me 15k. To share with my team,
Apc gave me like 4k or so (for myself)
They (both parties) also provided food and drinks for my team.

Even if USA party ward /district leaders try to recruit people to attend rallies.

Swear GOD! If u think people weren't enticed to attend obaseki's rallies!

Na election day we go know what's up...now keep shut.

That one is chewing gum money.
In Rivers State, the least money WIKE gives to APO is 30k.PO receives 50k,SPO 100k each etc.I bet u no state or party can pay more than dis.
Dnt ask me y Wike kips borrowing more money thus far
Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by bakila: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
No be today E start na , the whole Nigeria market women also supported Jonathan, yet it couldn't change the hand of clock.
Op, just wait for the election day.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
There is bile in your stomach, smell it. Bros the way does market women stand gidigba, even Lara will defeat Iyamu.
Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by jdleo32(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
Osho will be watching from the crowd very soon. Hungry women with bigger brain. Edo election is a land mark n will turn the polity of ondo to a blood bash. Let watch the gullibles.
Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by Franchise21(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Same way they endorsed Oshiomole and started crying later

NB: I'm non-partisan

1 Like

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by moffat(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
So Oshi-omo-ole is afraid of Pastor Izi i can see, no woundet he is spitting rubbish from is mouth same party that could not redeem is elect promisre i pity my ppl

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by MadCow1: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by saintdennis(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
suasmablow:

That one is chewing gum money.
In Rivers State, the least money WIKE gives to APO is 30k.PO receives 50k,SPO 100k each etc.I bet u no state or party can pay more than dis.
Dnt ask me y Wike kips borrowing more money thus far

Lols guy I heard it too o...our batch there were celebrating and mocking us!
Also heard akwa ibom corpers really saw Nuff dough(like 15/20k per person) + one eastern state (can't remember)

Osun wey dry? 15k/ me(p.o), apo I & II (we had no apo III). That's just 5k for me o. For a whole presidential election lmao.
There was no guber so not even 1naira enter our hand for that one.
Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by Slymonster(m): 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Some will say they paid them to come...Like you online with stand in sun and rain to say na Ize or Obaseki u wan kill ursef for..

be wasting ur tym,I did PO back then and I know wassup.

Make pdp rely on Ize say em popular nd no drop....The finishing em go collect that day sef,according to oshiomole he wouldn't even know when he lost his ward...

apc will so win that election,afterall they have turn it to ethnic thing with esan bullsh1t...
Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by Olukat(m): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
I'm beginning to think Oshoimole is running for third term in office wink wink
Is Obaseki the first dump gov in the world? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
so who wil endorse d yamu nw? i hate politics.
Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by sben2308(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I hate PDP!

I am so ashame of u , disappointed in u because u r one of d few jobless paid idiot who comes online and write nonsense.
Even a blind man in EDO state know Osho idiot didn't do anything at all in d state and u senseless foolish fool comes online to mislead our youth .
Hate PDP or not even hug transformer. APC is losing EDO STATE .

Funny thing is that it Mayb a new party that will win .So pls stop wasting ur precious 10MB okay .And pls don't cry ,be a big boy okay

1 Like

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by gbishman: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
paid crowd.

1 Like

Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by ehijoe(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ensuring all d women Ware Gele to ur campaign is not a problem. How many of them have the party showed consign to for the past Eight yrs. U think giving women pic of green rag to put on their head means support. Some ar just there to collect the 500hundred Naira.
Re: Edo Market Women Endorse Godwin Obaseki ( Photos) by ehijoe(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ensuring all d women Ware Gele to ur campaign is not a problem. How many of them have the party showed consign for the past 7 and half yr. U think giving women pic of green rag to put on their head means support. Most of them ar there to just collect the 500hundred Naira.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates / Justice Ayobode Lokulo-Sodipe Dies At 67! (Appeal Court Judge Slumps, Dies) / Give Us Land For Air Peace’s Aviation Hub, Ugwuanyi Pleads With FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.