Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,933 members, 7,799,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

The Best Platform For The Fastest PHP Engine - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Best Platform For The Fastest PHP Engine (1532 Views)

Outxource ...code Outsourcing Platform For Post-graduate Students / Why Magento CMS Is The Best Platform For E-commerce? / Devcenter Launches Job Platform For Software Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Platform For The Fastest PHP Engine by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: The Best Platform For The Fastest PHP Engine by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: The Best Platform For The Fastest PHP Engine by Olyboy16(m): 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
already rocking php 7 with xampp big time
Re: The Best Platform For The Fastest PHP Engine by KvnqPrezo(m): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Any Online tutorial for php7

I wanna leave php5 learning for now..
Re: The Best Platform For The Fastest PHP Engine by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dude, you no serious. You think learning PHP 7 has replaced learning PHP 5 eh?
Re: The Best Platform For The Fastest PHP Engine by talk2hb1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Any Online tutorial for php7

I wanna leave php5 learning for now..
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Best Platform For The Fastest PHP Engine by talk2hb1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
dhtml18:
Dude, you no serious. You think learning PHP 7 has replaced learning PHP 5 eh?
I need your recommendation of a property lawyer, for the new object in my class. undecided undecided
Re: The Best Platform For The Fastest PHP Engine by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 28, 2016
talk2hb1:

I need your recommendation of a property lawyer, for the new object in my class. undecided undecided
madre de dios, i am getting all sort of strange requests these dats, even requests to hack down website. Someone must be misrepresenting my image out there. Property lawyer again??
Re: The Best Platform For The Fastest PHP Engine by talk2hb1(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2016
dhtml18:

madre de dios, i am getting all sort of strange requests these dats, even requests to hack down website. Someone must be misrepresenting my image out there. Property lawyer again??
O possibly represent all the property of all the class in a project I have been working on, believe me I follow strict OOP concept.
Re: The Best Platform For The Fastest PHP Engine by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2016
talk2hb1:

O possibly represent all the property of all the class in a project I have been working on, believe me I follow strict OOP concept.
Errr, i beg to differ, let us look for another TROLL to assign this job to. This troll is preoccupied with Nairaland update at the moment. All ports are occupied to the fullest.

(1) (Reply)

Team Members Needed!!! / Wordpress As Aviable Platform For Freelancers / Asm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.