Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

How To Recover / Get Back Your Impotant Files From A Corrupt Sd Card Or Flash - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover / Get Back Your Impotant Files From A Corrupt Sd Card Or Flash (448 Views)

How Do I Transfer Files From Phone Memory To SD Card On My Samsung Galaxy Tab / How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device / How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover / Get Back Your Impotant Files From A Corrupt Sd Card Or Flash by Tecmobs(m): 11:33am On Jul 26, 2016
I bet you must have asked your self, is it possible to recover data from a damaged, corrupt,locked Micro Sd card without actually formating it? Well, its your lucky day because the answer is YES! its very possible and also easy! Don't try to format the drive yet.
Recover data from corrupt usb drives, memory card without actually formating it

Some of the reasons why data or files in a memory card or external storage drive sometimes gets corrupted, damaged,inaccessible/not detected might be because it was abnormally removed during usage, dropped, formated or partitioned wrongly, virus infections, and a whole lot more.

Recover data from corrupt usb drives, memory card without actually formating it

A friend was playing songs on her Nokia C3, the battery was very low and suddenly it went off. After charging it, she couldnt find the memory card in the gallery and all her stuffs disappeared. Connecting the SDcard to a PC didn't help because it asked to format it(Sd card) and sometimes the formating will fail.

Read also : How To Prevent Your Charger/Headphones From Bending Too Much And Breaking

I have been in that dreadful shoe before. My 16GB SDHC memory card got completely damaged. My phone was showing damaged sdcard, please format. When I tried to format it using the phone, it would show formating failed.
I even tried accessing and formatting the memory card using other android devices and even symbian, china and lumia phones but to no avail.

Thinking the PC will solve it, I connected it to the Pc via a USB card reader, but immediately my computer said the disk can't be used unless its formated. I was like

What about my personal files, music, photos, videos and other datas on the memory card?

Then the solution came up because I couldn't afford to loose the contents on the memory card. I guess you wouldn't want to do the same.

Now if you have a memory card that is damaged, doesn't show up or get recognised in your phone, requesting for formating before it can be used, locked, hidden contents, showing errors, corrupted files and you wouldn't want to loose them by formating the memory card, please read on.@
http://www.tecnomobiles.com/2016/07/recover-get-back-your-impotant-files.html

(1) (Reply)

Charge Phone With Car / Unlocking FIFA 14 / Apple's Iphone 7 Puts Galaxy Note 7 To Shame In Speed Test Performance (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.