Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:03 AM

Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# (16009 Views)

Six App Settings That Consume Your Mobile Data And Solutions To Them / How To Add Subtitles To Andriod Video / How To Network Your Pc To Andriod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by guyXander(m): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
vinyldroid:
I know he didn't say root.. As for some custom roms.. Need root for stubborn phones.. That's it
OK.
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
oyeludef:

Didn't work bro
okay bro! I think I'm mad at your problem! Now I gotta diminish it and conquer it permanently

See.. Don't be angry, do this!
-from your apps folder, open the accounts tab
-tap the accounts and click the google account
-delete the account
-reboot your device
-as soon as the phone is done rebooting, head back to where you deleted the google account and re-add it
-this should surely work, if it dosen't..

Haaaa.. You know I'm trying my best tho! If this does not work still tell me.. I swear I'll get mad
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by samesolomon(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=vinyldroid post=47937228]good thing I asked for a helping hand! As @guyxander heed to my call! As he said, it's true.. The ROM you flashed may have a glitch on your phone.. So try going back to your normal ROM! I guess all your problems might just poof! If is still persists please come back here and consult again.. Either I or guyxander will gladly help tyou[/qu
Thanks, the issue is that I bought the phone, updated to marshmallow using sp flash tool but experience so much bugs so decided to flash stock rom which gave me the above problems. I have since fixed the inverted camera using mtk engineering mode but the torch is still not working
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by oyeludef(m): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
vinyldroid:
okay bro! I think I'm mad at your problem! Now I gotta diminish it and conquer it permanently

See.. Don't be angry, do this!
-from your apps folder, open the accounts tab
-tap the accounts and click the google account
-delete the account
-reboot your device
-as soon as the phone is done rebooting, head back to where you deleted the google account and re-add it
-this should surely work, if it dosen't..

Haaaa.. You know I'm trying my best tho! If this does not work still tell me.. I swear I'll get mad
Bros thanks jare. Av seriously browsed abt dis issue nd no solution. I did d removal of account nd ur just talked about nd na same wahala. I guess probably a malware or something has damaged d playstore. I don tire for d wahala seriously
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=samesolomon post=47945217][/quote]
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=samesolomon post=47945217][/quote]I think its's high time you took it to a phone repairer since the torch is hardware.. I think that's the only thing left now
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Talph: 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
Vinyldroid good job you're doing here. Please I have this tecno m3 that won't boot to recovery mode no matter what I try, I had used various recovery boot application none worked . Please do you have an idea how I can boot it into recovery mode. All I want to do was to perform a nandroid back up.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by datgengengirl(f): 7:38am On Jul 28, 2016
Hello op, is there any way i can make use of ipod touch to make and recieve calls since there is no provision sim slot for the phone. I only browse on it via wifi but i feel there should be a way round to using it to make and recieve calls
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by datgengengirl(f): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
vinyldroid:
I think its's high time you took it to a phone repairer since the torch is hardware.. I think that's the only thing left now
is unfortunate y u've decided to abandone the thread expecially the problem i posted abt ipod touch
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by BuzzRay(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
datgengengirl:

is unfortunate y u've decided to abandone the thread expecially the problem i posted abt ipod touch

Not really sure, but i think you could make calls tru whats app on yr ipod touch.
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by guyXander(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
datgengengirl:

He didn't abandon the thread. He got banned. I don't know for how long. I don't know why. But I'm here to communicate my solutions or his solutions if he communicates it to me.
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by guyXander(m): 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
datgengengirl:
Hello op, is there any way i can make use of ipod touch to make and recieve calls since there is no provision sim slot for the phone. I only browse on it via wifi but i feel there should be a way round to using it to make and recieve calls

I'm sorry. There is no walk-around on that. Why? There is no hardware on the ipod to make that possible.
But you can download Facebook messenger or WhatsApp from Apple store.

These are the best alternatives.
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by 4lashy(m): 12:03am On Jul 29, 2016
Hello, my X-BO V5 Android phone suddenly went of and has refused to come up. Whenever I try the power button, the back light comes on fire a while and starts blinking but the phone still won't come on. Any help from you to restore the phone will be appreciated.
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Carlcaresophia: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2016
samesolomon:
My Infinix x600 has inverted camera and the torch no longer works since I flashed stock rom using sp flash tool.
Please let me know how to fix this. Thanks.
Hello Samesolomon! For the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the country and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by guyXander(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
4lashy:
Hello, my X-BO V5 Android phone suddenly went of and has refused to come up. Whenever I try the power button, the back light comes on fire a while and starts blinking but the phone still won't come on. Any help from you to restore the phone will be appreciated.
Have you ever heard of the software Odin or SP Flash tool before?
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
datgengengirl:
umm.. I'm very sorry @datgengengirl I was banned for over three days.. The nairaland bot thought I was spamming as I was giving solutions to problems.. I'm very sorry! As for your problem.. NO an ipod of any kind can never make a call or use sim.. You can only call through whatsapp or other social medias
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by hefelove(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
please o am having a serious problem wit data limit my phone is telling me my data up is full and i can't use my data I try resetting the data limit but it's not working I had to switch to mtn which am not even enjoying please help o
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2016
hefelove:
please o am having a serious problem wit data limit my phone is telling me my data up is full and i can't use my data I try resetting the data limit but it's not working I had to switch to mtn which am not even enjoying please help o
thank you for consulting vinyldroid, umm as for your problem; please kindly follow the easy steps below:
-gotto setting
-click data usage (if not found, try clicking on mobile networks or "more seetings"wink
-if your phone is two sim.. Choose the one you use to browse there, and if your phone is one sim, then proceed
-you'll see a graph showing your data usage
-spot the 2gb warning line (usally red or orange in colour) drag it up so your limit is above 2gb data usage.. Thank you

If it worked kindly comment below.. And if it didn't, tell me so I can give you other solutions
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2016
4lashy:
thank you for consulting vinyldroid, umm.. Let's try different things so you'll have to tell me if it worked or not so I can profer another solution

-charge the phone for about 30 minutes (leave the phone to charge I.e don't touch anything during the process)

-the hold down the power button.. It might turn on

SOLUTION 2
- if solution 1 dosen't work the comment below so I'll teach you how to boot your phone into recovery mode so you can factory reset it; at least loosing all your files is better than loosing a phone
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by hefelove(m): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2016
vinyldroid:
thank you for consulting vinyldroid, umm as for your problem; please kindly follow the easy steps below:
-gotto setting
-click data usage (if not found, try clicking on mobile networks or "more seetings"wink
-if your phone is two sim.. Choose the one you use to browse there, and if your phone is one sim, then proceed
-you'll see a graph showing your data usage
-spot the 2gb warning line (usally red or orange in colour) drag it up so your limit is above 2gb data usage.. Thank you

If it worked kindly comment below.. And if it didn't, tell me so I can give you other solutions
have done dat several times after doing it, it will go back as it is before even if I off d data limit as soon as I exit it, it will turn on again
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by bigiyaro(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
I rooted my lenovo tab2 a7-30hc with kingroot n installed purify, however my tab started lagging seriously, i had to unroot but the lagging still persisted, i did a factory reset however, d tab still lags though jst a bit, i tried to root again but all the rooting apks i downloaded refused to install. Please wat do i do? Cos i can't use an unrooted android.
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Emmaway(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
vinyldroid:
Hey guyz, itz your android manager her reppin vinyldroid... I've had experience with over 30 phone and over 100 problems solved by me alone! So if any of ya'lls got a problem.. Just post it here and I'll give you steps and solutions to solve it right here.. Anything at all.. About phone lagging, error code, phones permanent switch off, slow charging, unfortunately messages, space problems, launcher issues, battery issues, OS issues, upgrade issues, auto switch off issues..etc and the likes of them

Oya drop ya problems below and get answer between 2 minutes

Hi, I use a wiko sunset 2 device my device is rooted and USB DEBUGGING enabled but each time I try to transfer files from the computer to my device I can't, the computer shows new hardware found... Install driver, please what is the solution
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by prahcetomi(m): 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
my phone keeps popping up 'failed in getting information' from the bottom of the screen......what's wrong? vinyldroid cc
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by samesolomon(m): 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Samesolomon! For the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the country and city you are living in now. Thank you!

i live in okene, do you have a center in lokoja?
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by datgengengirl(f): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=vinyldroid post=48005750][/quote] i neva abandoned the thread just kind of busy. Thanks for the info
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Carlcaresophia: 6:23am On Aug 01, 2016
samesolomon:

i live in okene, do you have a center in lokoja?
Hello Samesolomon, we do not have Carlcare Service Center in Lokoja, but you can send your phone to our collecting point there. Below please find contact info. Thank you!
No 1 Phase 1, Lokoja, Kogi, Nigeria +2348035864819
Suit 20, Zainab Plaza, Murtala Mohammed Way, Opp Oando Filling Station, Lokoja, Kogi, Nigeria +2347061800036

In case you may need it, below please find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Nigeria.
1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
1st Floor,NO.16 Gwani Street(near King's Care Hospital), off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. +2348181176195
1st Floor, 44B New Market Rd, Onitsha, Anambra, Nigeria +2348177250277
2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
1st Floor,NO.32 Beirut Rd, Kano Contact, Kano,Nigeria +2348096969680
3rd Floor, G5/F6 Ya Ahmed House, Ahmed Bello Way, Kaduna, Kaduna, Nigeria +2349095724673
No.5-7, Isekhere Street, Off Ibewe Rd, Ring Rd, Benin City, Edo, Nigeria +2348172951002
3rd Floor, Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Rd, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria +2348172005296/9099093018
2nd Floor, Ostrich Bakery Building, 155 Ibrahim Taiwo Rd, Ilorin, Kwara, Nigeria +2349092961418
Ground Floor, No.20 Mbonu Ojike street, Ikenegbu, Owerri, Imo, Nigeria +2349081941110/9081941111
Rm 2, NO.39 ABDULAHI FODIO Road, Block 2, Sokoto, Sokoto, Nigeria +2348036612047
1st floor, No.192 Azikiwe Road, Aba, Abia, Nigeria +2348022914100/8097597033
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by xplora98(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2016
my infinix zero 2 x509 charges very slow. it could take 11hrs to fully charge
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by xplora98(m): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2016
my infinix zero 2 x509 charges very slow. it could take 11hrs to fully charge and i have changed d charger severally upon that
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
hefelove:

have done dat several times after doing it, it will go back as it is before even if I off d data limit as soon as I exit it, it will turn on again
try contacting your local service provider and tell me what they say about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily / Tecno L7 Specification And Price In Nigeria / List Of Phones Suitable For The New Ntel 4G LTE SERVICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.