Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# (16114 Views)

Six App Settings That Consume Your Mobile Data And Solutions To Them / How To Add Subtitles To Andriod Video / How To Network Your Pc To Andriod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
bigiyaro:
I rooted my lenovo tab2 a7-30hc with kingroot n installed purify, however my tab started lagging seriously, i had to unroot but the lagging still persisted, i did a factory reset however, d tab still lags though jst a bit, i tried to root again but all the rooting apks i downloaded refused to install. Please wat do i do? Cos i can't use an unrooted android.
I'm very sorry.. I rooted my phone also and it started lagging just like urz.. I unrooted and reset.. Since then my phone also can't root again.. No matter the app

But good thing there's solution 2.. If you have a laptop, root your phone through pc method.. If you wanna know about this comment below
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
Emmaway:

Hi, I use a wiko sunset 2 device my device is rooted and USB DEBUGGING enabled but each time I try to transfer files from the computer to my device I can't, the computer shows new hardware found... Install driver, please what is the solution
thank you for consulting me, umm.. Gotto setting and disable USB DEBBUGGING and try again.. If it still persists (in which it shouldn't) try unrooting your device and try step 1 again.. (Note: phone cannot be rooted again after unroot in some devices)
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
prahcetomi:
my phone keeps popping up 'failed in getting information' from the bottom of the screen......what's wrong? vinyldroid cc
this should be a long process.. Umm.. When it pops up can you tap it? If you can screenshot and post below what it showed
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
samesolomon:

i live in okene, do you have a center in lokoja?
I think you found someone who'll help you and that's at carlcaresophia but only if you still gat a warranty.. Or ya'll pay the price

But I seriously implore you.. PLEASE BEWARE OF SCAMS HERE!
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
datgengengirl:

i neva abandoned the thread just kind of busy. Thanks for the info
sorry, I don't get what you just did! Please do you mind elaborating?
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
xplora98:
my infinix zero 2 x509 charges very slow. it could take 11hrs to fully charge and i have changed d charger severally upon that
I'm sorry, the problem is not from the charger; it's the phone! Try checking your USB port and remove foreign objects! If is still persists.. That means the problem is internal.. Please do not take it to roadside repairers unless they're trusted.. I advice you take it to infinix shop or carlcare if you have a warranty to get it fixed.. And if you don't you'll have to pay.. Thank you
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by bigiyaro(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
vinyldroid:
I'm very sorry.. I rooted my phone also and it started lagging just like urz.. I unrooted and reset.. Since then my phone also can't root again.. No matter the app

But good thing there's solution 2.. If you have a laptop, root your phone through pc method.. If you wanna know about this comment below
i have access to a laptop and I'll like to know the method u r talking about. Thanks
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Emmaway(m): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
vinyldroid:
thank you for consulting me, umm.. Gotto setting and disable USB DEBBUGGING and try again.. If it still persists (in which it shouldn't) try unrooting your device and try step 1 again.. (Note: phone cannot be rooted again after unroot in some devices)
Ok thanks...
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
bigiyaro:
i have access to a laptop and I'll like to know the method u r talking about. Thanks
alright, thank you for consulting vinyldroid.. Follow the simple steps below..(Note: second time rooting is dangerous.. When your phone starts lagging again and you unroot it.. Don't try it the thirs time)

Step 1: Download and install KingoRoot for Windows,
making sure to leave unchecked the option to "Install
Yahoo powered Chromium browser" and then click
Decline to prevent any other adware incursions.
Step 2: Enable USB debugging mode on your phone.
If it's running Android 4.0 or 4.1, tap Settings,
Developer Options, then tick the box for "USB
debugging." (You may need to switch "Developer
options" to On before you can do so.) On Android
4.2, tap Settings, About Phone, Developer Options,
and then tick USB debugging." Then tap OK to
approve the setting change.
On Android 4.3 and later (including 5.0, though this
also applies to some versions of 4.2), tap Settings,
About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap
it seven times, at which point you should see the
message, "You are now a developer!"
With that done, tap Settings, About Phone, Developer
Options, and then tick USB debugging." Then tap OK
to approve the setting change.
Step 3: Run Android Root on your PC, then connect
your phone via its USB sync cable. After a moment,
the former should show a connection to the latter.
Your device screen may show an "Allow USB
debugging?" pop-up. Tick "Always allow from this
computer," then tap OK.

Step 4: Click Root, then sit back and wait while the
utility does its thing. After a few minutes, my Galaxy
S6 got to 70 percent, and then the phone once again
crashed and rebooted. Again, your mileage can (and
most likely will) vary.
And that's all there is to it. If you decide you want to
reverse the process, just run Android Root again,
connect your phone, then click Remove Root. (Same
goes for the app version, more or less.)
Now, what should you do with your rooted phone?
Hit the comments to share your favorite options.
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
bigiyaro:
alright, thank you for consulting vinyldroid.. Follow the simple steps below..(Note: second time rooting is dangerous.. When your phone starts lagging again and you unroot it.. Don't try it the thirs time)

computer," then tap OK.
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
Emmaway:
Ok thanks...
my pleasure, your wish is my command!

This should help, these are steps for different phone versions!

Screenshot by Rick Broida/CNET
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by prahcetomi(m): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
vinyldroid:
this should be a long process.. Umm.. When it pops up can you tap it? If you can screenshot and post below what it showed
i can't tap it,I can't screenshot it either because its too pops up and goes quickly.
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
prahcetomi:
i can't tap it,I can't screenshot it either because its too pops up and goes quickly.
okay, when does this thing show? Is it when you're browsing, playing games or on gallery
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by prahcetomi(m): 12:23am On Aug 02, 2016
vinyldroid:
okay, when does this thing show? Is it when you're browsing, playing games or on gallery
All times, except when I'm playing games.
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 7:37am On Aug 02, 2016
prahcetomi:
All times, except when I'm playing games.
how frequently
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by prahcetomi(m): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2016
vinyldroid:
how frequently
randomly frequently. Sometimes every 30mins,sometimes in d space of 10mins.....something is telling me that its dat mtk engineering app.....
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by franugo(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
[quote authorvinyldroid post=47913856]as for your problem? Yo

hola..i used rom toolbox lite to add some lines to d rom of my gowin t401 n now the phone has refused to boot up, always hooking at 'gowin', instead of continuing to d homepage...i have done factory reset n tried cyanogenmod all to no avail. Cyanogenmod told me dt am missing scatter files,..pls what do u suggest? Do u know where i can get rom 4 gowin android?
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Carlcaresophia: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2016
xplora98:
my infinix zero 2 x509 charges very slow. it could take 11hrs to fully charge
Hi Xplora98, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Xplora98, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
thanks for the support
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Bawsse(m): 7:10am On Aug 10, 2016
vinyldroid:
thanks for the support

good morning bro, i got a htc desire l and its very slow in charging no matter how strong the current is, i thought it was a fault from the phone ba3, so i got a new ba3, and also a new charger (0riginal blackeberry) i have spent alot on this particulare phone that i got as fairly used... still its charging pace is as slow as ever.. with about 8% in one hour... please help me, i do not know what else to do
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2016
Bawsse:

good morning bro, i got a htc desire l and its very slow in charging no matter how strong the current is, i thought it was a fault from the phone ba3, so i got a new ba3, and also a new charger (0riginal blackeberry) i have spent alot on this particulare phone that i got as fairly used... still its charging pace is as slow as ever.. with about 8% in one hour... please help me, i do not know what else to do
Thank you for consulting vinyldroid, just like similar cases I've encountered.. It has nothing to do with the battery or charger.. And you said you a charger that's fast enough to charge any phone! The problem might be in many places in which you can't find help online :-( (I'm sorry)

Tz an hardware fault

Possibility 1
Your USB is obstructed: Your phone spends all day rattling around in your
pocket or purse with all manner of lint, dust, and
particles. It’s pretty common for a USB port to get a
little bit of that trash lodged inside of it. If you
plugged in your charger without noticing, it may
have packed the obstruction in even deeper, which
might be preventing your charger from making a
good connection.
Using a bright light and perhaps magnification, look
around inside your phone’s USB port for anything
that shouldn’t be in there. If you see something that
obviously doesn’t belong, grab a thin, pointed object
and carefully try to remove it. Remember playing
that board game Operation as a kid? We’re in that
kind of territory here. Be very careful not to damage
any of the port’s components, or you could end up
with a bigger problem than you currently have.
I recommend using a plastic (not wooden) toothpick
if you can find one. Alternatively, giving your port a
good scrub with a dry, brand new toothbrush is a
very effective and safe way to make sure it’s free of
any blockage.
Possibility 9: Your USB port

Possibility 2
Your USB port is damaged, you may need to take it for repair:
Oh boy. This is what we were hoping it wasn’t. If
you’ve made it this far, and your phone still isn’t
charging correctly, then you may have broken or
bent a pin inside your phone’s USB port. At this
point, you should really consider taking your phone
to a professional for repair. If you got insurance
from your cellular provider, then you may be able to
get this issue repaired for cheap or free. Take your
phone by a shop and get a quote on a repair job.

Possibility 3
You have a bad cable
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2016
If your phone is charging slowly, checking the USB cable should always be your first step. It’s actually pretty understandable once you consider all the wear and tear your basic USB cable goes through in the course of everyday use. Many people keep using the same charger setup that came with their device for years, unaware that USB cables tend to get beat up pretty easily. USB cables are dropped, bent, stepped on, left in cars during scorching and freezing conditions, and plugged in and out of devices on a daily basis. One thing to keep in mind is that USB cables are designed to be less robust than your device’s port. When push comes to shove, you’d rather have your cable break than your phone’s port because the cable is much easier (and cheaper) to replace. That’s why manufacturers deliberately construct USB cables to take the brunt wear-and-tear. Ever have one of those cables that didn’t seem to “stick” in the phone anymore? It just frustratingly falls out for, like, no reason. Take a look at the underside of the USB male connector. You’ll see two thin little “teeth” that keep the USB firmly plugged into your device. Those are made to bend pretty easily in the event of any trauma – like your phone getting yanked quickly off the charger – and once they’re bent, they’re toast. Also, look inside the front end of the connector. You’ll find a line of tiny little prongs. Those are made of relatively soft metal, because if one gets slightly out of line, you don’t want it damaging your phone’s port. In short, lots can go wrong with a USB cable and they are manufactured to be wimps about it. Grab a new USB cable, and you should be good to go. This and this alone probably constitutes 90% of slow- charging problems. If you swap cables and keep experiencing problems, though, then feel free to move along to…
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by xplora98(m): 7:18am On Aug 13, 2016
[quote author=Carlcaresophia post=48205578]
Hi Xplora98, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now.
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by xplora98(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2016
[quote author=xplora98 post=48437882][/quote]am based
in kaduna
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by baerz(m): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2016
I use homtom H17 and whenever I want to root, it says root access unavailable. 2. How can I free some space on my phone RAM

Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Rozaystunna(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2016
Oga my Google play is efin up. Anytime my download reaches 100% it will not install unless I exit and clear Google play cache. eeep me
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by atk5: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
Please how can I retrieve my downloaded music coz they just got missing and I couldn't find it in my tecnoC8. I need help pls
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
baerz:
I use homtom H17 and whenever I want to root, it says root access unavailable. 2. How can I free some space on my phone RAM
thank you for consulting vinyldroid..as for your problem? Kingroot or anyother one click rooting can't root your phone.. Why? I don't know, either you've rooted and unrooted before and can't do it again or your homtom phone's security to be rooted is quite strong and stubborn! You can try one last step called the pc method (this can only be done is you have a laptop or your friends or any laptop you have free access to anytime, you'll also need internet connection.. (Hotspot or WIFI devices e.g swift 4g, spectranet, smile etc)

computer," then tap OK.

Step 4: Click Root, then sit back and wait while the
utility does its thing. After a few minutes, my Galaxy
S6 got to 70 percent, and then the phone once again
crashed and rebooted. Again, your mileage can (and
most likely will) vary.
And that's all there is to it. If you decide you want to
reverse the process, just run Android Root again,
connect your phone, then click Remove Root. (Same
goes for the app version, more or less.)
Now, what should you do with your rooted phone?
Hit the comments to share your favorite options.
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
Rozaystunna:
Oga my Google play is efin up. Anytime my download reaches 100% it will not install unless I exit and clear Google play cache. eeep me
thank you for consulting vinyldroid.. First of all I'm not called "OGA" secondly.. You said you cleared your google play cache.. So tell me? When you do that, does it install if it does comment and if it did not comment below so I'll know which solutions to give to you.. Thank you
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
baerz:
as for the RAM problem.. Hold your middle button or just tap your option button (whichever one makes minimized or recent apps appear) and clear it all, the reboot your phone.. Your RAM consumptions should drop down!

If solution one didn't work.. Read on..

SOLUTION 2
Download "RAM cleaner or background apps killer" or anyother app that cleans RAM from google play and tell me what you see! Good or bad? Comment below please!
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
atk5:
Please how can I retrieve my downloaded music coz they just got missing and I couldn't find it in my tecnoC8. I need help pls
thank you for consulting vinyldroid.. As for your problem, I want you to know that the phone I'm most convenient with is the c8.. And files don't just dissapear.. There's no solution to this just yet until you check somethings I ask you to okay?

Kindly gotto your file manager, at the top side click on all files..select whether your musics were in internal or external (SD card) memory.. If you downloaded through opera mini.. Maybe you should gotto

Android
Look for com.operamini.com

And tell me whether you see them there for easier steps follow the illustration below

Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by baerz(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
Thanks Sir. Didn't try the solution 1 but, solution two didn't work

Thanks anyways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MTN Is Giving Free 1GB DATA / My Phone Can't Receive Incoming Calls / Why You Shouldn't Subscribe To DND (Do Not Disturb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.