Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# (16093 Views)

Six App Settings That Consume Your Mobile Data And Solutions To Them / How To Add Subtitles To Andriod Video / How To Network Your Pc To Andriod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by ashatoda: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
vinyldroid:
thank you for consulting vinyldroid.. Please the only way to this is if you have a computer or clod storage.. But cloud is not common so.. Firstly, do you have a computer or can you have access to one? Please reply below

i have a computer
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Tintinnoty(m): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
Godwin978:
how dose it behave? is it not detecting network?
yes of is not detecting network and it seems all hopes are lost as nobody seems to have solution to the problem
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
samwayne154:
I already downloaded dem I mean 2 use dem 2 access dem ...to login
just download the latest whatsapp version, open it.. In the space provided, type in your number (make sure the number you typed, the line is on, and is on your phone.. Wait, they will send a message to you.. The code they sent to you.. Put it in the verification code panel.. Let it initialize and boom..it's on!
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by seanchuks: 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
Am using tecno L7, av been aving the problem of not picking my calls on my phone... Weneva I av an incoming calls nd I try to pick the call it will be saying dailer has stop for the pass 4mnths nw.... Pls share if u av any solution to that... Thanks in anticipation.

Oya drop ya problems below and get answer between 2 minutes[/quote]
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by samwayne154(m): 6:49am On Aug 19, 2016
vinyldroid:
just download the latest whatsapp version, open it.. In the space provided, type in your number (make sure the number you typed, the line is on, and is on your phone.. Wait, they will send a message to you.. The code they sent to you.. Put it in the verification code panel.. Let it initialize and boom..it's on!
I'm sooooooooo grateful ........I Hope u wont get angr y shaa I'm using andoid. 4 d 1st tym .....anoda prblm I tried 2 make call buh I won't hear d person I called so as d person and also I've been tryin 2 download a game how can I change d payment method to airtym
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by chidon007(m): 7:47am On Aug 19, 2016
Hello sir, players I need ur help. I bought tecno camon c9 dis month. I barely use it for 2 weeks at d time I am writing dis. My problem is my whatsapp. It work well when I bought it bt recently, it develop issues. If I type any letter of a word, it automatically send d letter without me clicking send. Dat is my only problem. Other tins are working bt dis. Is d fault from d phone or d whatsapp.? I av off and on my phone bt no way.wat should I do.
vinyldroid:
Hey guyz, itz your android manager her reppin vinyldroid... I've had experience with over 30 phone and over 100 problems solved by me alone! So if any of ya'lls got a problem.. Just post it here and I'll give you steps and solutions to solve it right here.. Anything at all.. About phone lagging, error code, phones permanent switch off, slow charging, unfortunately messages, space problems, launcher issues, battery issues, OS issues, upgrade issues, auto switch off issues..etc and the likes of them

Oya drop ya problems below and get answer between 2 minutes
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2016
seanchuks:
Am using tecno L7, av been aving the problem of not picking my calls on my phone... Weneva I av an incoming calls nd I try to pick the call it will be saying dailer has stop for the pass 4mnths nw.... Pls share if u av any solution to that... Thanks in anticipation.

thank you for consulting vinyldroid, I'm sorry I didn't get you.. Di you just say your dialler displays "dialler has stopped for the past 4 months"
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by chidon007(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=vinyldroid post=47901027]Hey guyz, itz your android manager her reppin vinyldroid... I've had experience with over 30 phone and over 100 problems solved by me alone! So if any of ya'lls got a problem.. Just post it here and I'll give you steps and solutions to solve it right here.. Anything at all.. About phone lagging, error code, phones permanent switch off, slow charging, unfortunately messages, space problems, launcher issues, battery issues, OS issues, upgrade issues, auto switch off issues..etc and the likes of them

Oya drop ya problems below and get answer between 2 minutes[/quoteHello sir, players I need ur help. I bought tecno camon c9 dis month. I barely use it for 2 weeks at d time I am writing dis. My problem is my whatsapp. It work well when I bought it bt recently, it develop issues. If I type any letter of a word, it automatically send d letter without me clicking send. Dat is my only problem. Other tins are working bt dis. Is d fault from d phone or d whatsapp.? I av off and on my phone bt no way.wat should I do.
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by samwayne154(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2016
vinyldroid:
thanks I've done it thanks thanks thanks. I have anoda prblm oooo I tried using my phone 2 make call buh I can't hear anythin so as d person i called....how can I pay with my airtym for a game I want 2 download from play store
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Godwin978(m): 9:45am On Aug 19, 2016
Tintinnoty:

yes of is not detecting network and it seems all hopes are lost as nobody seems to have solution to the problem
are you in rural area? and what brand is it?
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by chidon007(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2016
vinyldroid:
Hey guyz, itz your android manager her reppin vinyldroid... I've had experience with over 30 phone and over 100 problems solved by me alone! So if any of ya'lls got a problem.. Just post it here and I'll give you steps and solutions to solve it right here.. Anything at all.. About phone lagging, error code, phones permanent switch off, slow charging, unfortunately messages, space problems, launcher issues, battery issues, OS issues, upgrade issues, auto switch off issues..etc and the likes of them

Hello sir, pls I need ur help. I bought tecno camon c9 dis month. I barely use it for 2 weeks at d time I am writing dis. My problem is my whatsapp. It work well when I bought it bt recently, it develop issues. If I type any letter of a word, it automatically send d letter without me clicking send. Dat is my only problem. Other tins are working bt dis. Is d fault from d phone or d whatsapp.? I av off and on my phone bt no way.wat should I do. U avnt answer me pls
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by hardae(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2016
vinyldroid pls I need your help my gionee is stuck on the logo screen what solution can you give me. note my power button volume button and USB port are not working
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
vinyldroid:

pls i use LG G Pro but my instagram keep close by itself,what can i do?
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
chidon007:

Hello sir, pls I need ur help. I bought tecno camon c9 dis month. I barely use it for 2 weeks at d time I am writing dis. My problem is my whatsapp. It work well when I bought it bt recently, it develop issues. If I type any letter of a word, it automatically send d letter without me clicking send. Dat is my only problem. Other tins are working bt dis. Is d fault from d phone or d whatsapp.? I av off and on my phone bt no way.wat should I do. U avnt answer me pls
I'm sorry for the late response but as I said in the first post of this thread that I've had experience with over 30 phone ( over 50 in actuality) but since the tecno camon c9 is still newly trending.. I haven't come across it.. So sir/ma please gimme about one hour or two I'll get back to you please, let me research about the phone.. Thank you p.S I replied you first
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
samwayne154:
thanks I've done it thanks thanks thanks. I have anoda prblm oooo I tried using my phone 2 make call buh I can't hear anythin so as d person i called....how can I pay with my airtym for a game I want 2 download from play store
ohhhh.. I'm very very sorry you got your hopes up but apps that aren't free on playstore that have to be payed for is not actually through airtime.. Bro.. Tz real money.. Straight from bank account.. If you want to know how to do this.. Comment below..

Requirements
-you must have a bank account
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
ashatoda:

i have a computer
okay thank you..

Requirements
-a tight and quality cable
-laptop and android charged over 30%
-a laptop

Steps
-plug your phone to the computer VIA a USB cable..
-gotto computer on your system
-double click on you phone's name
-you'll see internal and sd card
-click sd card
-then.. Copy the folders or.. In fact copy everything from your sd card
-gotto you home screen (on laptop)
-right click
-click new
-scroll down, find new folder, click it
-name it as "my android backup"
-open the enpty folder
-get inside the blank white space
-right click
-click PASTE
-wait for everything to copy
-eject the phone
-remove your 2gbmemory and you can do whatever you want!

(Phone should be disconnected before removing memory card.. And also note.. While the files are copying, don't let the USB cord shake)

-put in the new 8gb
-connect you android back
-gotto the folder "my android backup"
-once agaim copy all the folders
-gotto computer
-click on your phone
-click on sd card
-when it opens, go into the blank space
-right click
-click paste
-have patience and let
it transfer..

That's it.. If this didn't work, tell me so I'll give you other alternatives.. And if it did work.. Come back here and give testimonies

I remain vinyldroid.. Thank you
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
hardae:
vinyldroid pls I need your help my gionee is stuck on the logo screen what solution can you give me. note my power button volume button and USB port are not working
thank you for consulting vinyldroid! Umm.. Maybe that's coz you're just pressing it.. Have you ever heard of booting into recovery mode?? Please answer below..
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
dancok:
pls i use LG G Pro but my instagram keep close by itself,what can i do?
thank you for consulting vinyldroid! Umm.. I myself have had that problem before..

Just unistall you instagram.. Download the latest upgrade of instagram.. The one with the rainbow colour icon.. Install it and reboot your device.. You should be goin.. If it still closes tell me so I can profer other solutions to it!
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by hardae(m): 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
vinyldroid:
thank you for consulting vinyldroid! Umm.. Maybe that's coz you're just pressing it.. Have you ever heard of booting into recovery mode?? Please answer below..
yes I have but like I said earlier those buttons are damaged
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
hardae:
yes I have but like I said earlier those buttons are damaged
I can't believe I'm saying this for the first time.. But if you can't boot into recovery mode.. That's the end! Coz recovery mode is the last option.. But wait.. You said itz stuck on the logo screen right? How'd it get there.. You said the power buttons don't work! Please reply below
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by hardae(m): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
vinyldroid:
I can't believe I'm saying this for the first time.. But if you can't boot into recovery mode.. That's the end! Coz recovery mode is the last option.. But wait.. You said itz stuck on the logo screen right? How'd it get there.. You said the power buttons don't work! Please reply below
I use pins to switch on my phone I was trying to unzip a file when it happened
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
hardae:
I use pins to switch on my phone I was trying to unzip a file when it happened
oh! That must have damaged it.. Try taking it to an enginEers.. Let them help you flash it
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Tintinnoty(m): 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
Godwin978:
are you in rural area? and what brand is it?
rural area ke, the phone wey don reach alaba and computer Vila come back..

the phone na wiko lenny
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by hardae(m): 1:49am On Aug 20, 2016
vinyldroid:
oh! That must have damaged it.. Try taking it to an enginEers.. Let them help you flash it
OK thanks
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Ndissle(m): 7:10am On Aug 20, 2016
Hi peeps... This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 8:24am On Aug 20, 2016
Ndissle:
Hi peeps... This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
bro, come first what's the meaning of this.. I mean what are you tyna say.. Is this how you barge in threads and annoy the op's.. Don't get me wrong its a helping way but what??... Look n**ga I think you should get out of here.. Is your problem solved?
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by Godwin978(m): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
Tintinnoty:
rural area ke, the phone wey don reach alaba and computer Vila come back..

the phone na wiko lenny
am not sure the problem can be solved. especially on that brand u mention
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by ashatoda: 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
vinyldroid:
okay thank you..

Requirements
-a tight and quality cable
-laptop and android charged over 30%
-a laptop

Steps
-plug your phone to the computer VIA a USB cable..
-gotto computer on your system
-double click on you phone's name
-you'll see internal and sd card
-click sd card
-then.. Copy the folders or.. In fact copy everything from your sd card
-gotto you home screen (on laptop)
-right click
-click new
-scroll down, find new folder, click it
-name it as "my android backup"
-open the enpty folder
-get inside the blank white space
-right click
-click PASTE
-wait for everything to copy
-eject the phone
-remove your 2gbmemory and you can do whatever you want!

(Phone should be disconnected before removing memory card.. And also note.. While the files are copying, don't let the USB cord shake)

-put in the new 8gb
-connect you android back
-gotto the folder "my android backup"
-once agaim copy all the folders
-gotto computer
-click on your phone
-click on sd card
-when it opens, go into the blank space
-right click
-click paste
-have patience and let
it transfer..

That's it.. If this didn't work, tell me so I'll give you other alternatives.. And if it did work.. Come back here and give testimonies

I remain vinyldroid.. Thank you

My guy you are awesome. The problem was solved once i appreciate your help. I was initially worried when people were advising that i should root the phone to use an app to backup but your proferred solution gave the needed respite. Thanks so much
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
Godwin978:
am not sure the problem can be solved. especially on that brand u mention
yea.. Exactly what I said! The signal receptor is damaged in the phone.. It's only if he returns the phone to the company..
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
ashatoda:

My guy you are awesome. The problem was solved once i appreciate your help. I was initially worried when people were advising that i should root the phone to use an app to backup but your proferred solution gave the needed respite. Thanks so much
haha! grin[quote author=ashatoda post=48654892]my guy you wan kill me! I appreciate it! Mehn, doing ma best; at your service.. Please share the first post of this thread.. Thank you.. Any more p's.. Come back here
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by vinyldroid(m): 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
Tintinnoty:
My wiko lenny have network issues an engineer who worked on it said there is nothing he can do abt it
you my friend; were my first customer (lol) your problem.. Is only to return it to wiko's company in ikeja I guess.. Or abuja. Or even in lagos
Re: Solutions To Andriod Problems Only# by jovids: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
hello, please since I bought my lenovo a5000, I haven't been able to use the play store. it keeps telling me 'connection timed out retry'. I have tried clearing cache and data. still not working. please help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria To Run 5G Technology Trial For 3 Months – NCC / How To Use Glo Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) On PC And Other Device / 27 Reasons Why You Should Use Telegram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.