Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State (4522 Views)

Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now / Herdsmen Currently Causing Panic In Nwafor Orizu College Of Education Nsugbe. / Gov. Ambode's N10 Million Birthday Gift Causing Chaos On Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by GEJisBOKO: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
Members of the Nigerian armed forces (Mobile Police and Soldiers) and Local Youths/vigilantes are currently engaging Ijaw Militants in a heavy Gun fighting. The Ijaw Militants that have been causing chaos all over the riverine communities of Lgaos and Ogun state; killing, kidnapping, robbing and raping. These are the same Ijaw Militants that kidnapped the Oniba of Iba some days ago.
Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by ba7man(m): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
The Ijaw militants will all die in Lagos.

There is no safe haven for them over here, we don't celebrate and encourage them over here

What's their numbers? 100?..... 200?.... they'll all die here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by Almajiri1: 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
aresa, Don't forget to take pictures.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by DONGOYARO1: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
OP, I just heard news too. Can you provide a source
Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
ba7man:
[s]The Ijaw militants will all die in Lagos.

There is no safe haven for them over here, we don't celebrate and encourage them over here

What's their numbers? 100?..... 200?.... they'll all die here. [/s]

Look at this coward...where did he come out from? Shattap there...have you vomited their oil you have been drinking for the past 50 yrs? An oil secured from the blood of over 3 million SE and SS people murdered in cold blood? Hypocrite and ingrate! Causing division between SE and SS for decades because of oil, now you are crying? Let's divide this country peacefully, you guys refused because of greed...oil allocation, lagos huge allocation, duties and taxes from Lagos ports and Airport....all to the detriment of SS and SE who drive hundreds of kilometers to Lagos to clear their goods and fly despite Calabar, Port Harcourt, Warri ports being closer to the ocean than Lagos ports, and Enugu, Oyo, Calabar, Port Harcourt, Asaba and Imo airports at their door steps. You think this wickedness will go unpunished? Chicken finally coming home to roast as Nnamdi Kanu said. Nnamdi Kanu warned about all these...that a time will come when SS will take the fight to SW in anger of the division you have caused between them and their SE brothers who have done absolutely nothing to them but show of love. Akpabio called you people last month Mercenaries...causing trouble left and right, up and down.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by GEJisBOKO: 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
DONGOYARO1:
OP, I just heard news too. Can you provide a source
We are on ground
Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
I no longer live at Iba if not i would have provided more information.
But why are the militants terrorizing Lagos? What is OPC doing about it?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
ba7man:
The Ijaw militants will all die in Lagos.

What's their numbers? 100?..... 200?.... they'll all die here.

u hide behind ur phone and type rubbish...am sure if u hear a gun shot where u are u will poo for body... coward...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by ba7man(m): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Look at this coward...where did he come out from? Shattap there...have you vomited their oil you have been drinking for the past 50 yrs? Hypocrite and ingrate! Causing division between SE and SS for decades because of oil, now you are crying? Let's divide this country peacefully, you guys refused because of greed...lagos huge allocation, duties and taxes from Lagos ports and Airport. Chicken finally coming home to roast. Nnamdi Kanu warned about all these...that a time will come when SS will take the fight to SW in anger of the division you have caused between them and their brothers. Akpabio called you people last month Mercenaries...causing trouble left and right, up and down.
See one of their supporters here

. Do you know submitting your information while registering yourself on this forum leaves you liable to be traced.......

As long as a human is in charge of that data base.

Be careful. If your bro is amongst them or friend, tell them to have their fun because criminals that call attention to themselves always die in Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by GEJisBOKO: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Shattap there...have you vomited their oil you have been drinking for the past 50 yrs? Hypocrite and ingrate! Causing division between SE and SS for decades because of oil, now you are crying? Let's divide this country peacefully, you guys refused because of greed...lagos huge allocation, duties and taxes from Lagos ports and Airport. Chicken finally coming home to roast. Nnamdi Kanu warned about all these.
**** You have no idea of what is currently happening. Ijaw militant are killing people at Iba. Oba is in Ojo local government, a local govt that is highly populated with ibos. The ijaw militants are also killing your ibo brothers but you are here yarning sh!t. The night the ijaw militant kidnapped the oniba, We were the one that took the ibo okada man that was shot on the neck by the ijaw militants to the hospital before he died

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by ba7man(m): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
wilsondave:
u hide behind ur phone and type rubbish...am sure if u hear a gun shot where u are u will poo for body... coward...
Another one of their supporters.

Don't say more than your mouth there, you don't know if I'll recommend Nairaland as a source of information if investigation is required.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
ba7man:
See one of their supporters here

[s]
. Do you know submitting your information while registering yourself on this forum leaves you liable to be traced.......

As long as a human is in charge of that data base.

Be careful. If your bro is amongst them or friend, tell them to have their fun because criminals that call attention to themselves always die in Lagos[/s].

Shattap there... you bloody hypocrite that was rejoicing when IPOB were murdered in cold blood in Aba. I condemn all evil be it Ijaw killings, army killings and Yoruba division of SE and SS that have claimed million of lives visavis Biaafra war. Hypocrite!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
GEJisBOKO:
[s]stupid fool, You have no idea of what is currently happening. Ijaw militant are killing people at Iba. Oba is in Ojo local government, a local govt that is highly populated with ibos. The ijaw militants are also killing your ibo brothers but you are here yarning sh!t. The night the ijaw militant kidnapped the oniba, We were the one that took the ibo okada man that was shot on the neck by the ijaw militants to the hospital before he died[/s]

Shattap there... you bloody hypocrite that was rejoicing when IPOB were murdered in cold blood in Aba. I condemn all evil be it Ijaw killings, army killings and Yoruba division of SE and SS that have claimed million of lives visavis Biaafra war. Hypocrite

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by ba7man(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Look at this coward...where did he come out from? Shattap there...have you vomited their oil you have been drinking for the past 50 yrs? Hypocrite and ingrate! Causing division between SE and SS for decades because of oil, now you are crying? Let's divide this country peacefully, you guys refused because of greed...oil allocation, lagos huge allocation, duties and taxes from Lagos ports and Airport....all to the detriment of SS and SE who drive hundreds of kilometers to Lagos to clear their goods and fly despite Calabar, Port Harcourt, Warri ports being closer to the ocean than Lagos ports. You think this wickedness will go unpunished? Chicken finally coming home to roast. Nnamdi Kanu warned about all these...that a time will come when SS will take the fight to SW in anger of the division you have caused between them and their SE brothers who have done absolutely nothing to them but show of love. Akpabio called you people last month Mercenaries...causing trouble left and right, up and down.
Your post will be forwarded to the right authorities....... and I'm not talking about moderators.

You truly think this is a faceless forum?.......

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by ba7man(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Shattap there... you bloody hypocrite that was rejoicing when IPOB were murdered in cold blood in Aba. I condemn all evil be it Ijaw killings, army killings and Yoruba division of SE and SS that have claimed million of lives visavis Biaafra war. Hypocrite!
You have been noted.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Security forces should rid Lagos and its environs of these murderous elements, whoever they be.

This is becoming worrisome, especially when these animals are tagged 'Izon'. We've lived peacefully with the Yorubas for decades; and can't find any reasons whatsoever why these fools will continue causing mayhem for Lagos people.

It's time to engage the OPC, since the security forces are too slow to act.

9 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
ba7man:
Your post will be forwarded to the right authorities....... and I'm not talking about moderators.

Forward this thread also of yorubas rejoicing on the killings of IPOB at Aba. If you have conscience...condemn all killings, not just your own! Hypocrites!

https://www.nairaland.com/2930808/video-shooting-killing-ipob-peaceful

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by neoguru7: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2016

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by iflywithbuhari(f): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
ba7man:

Na so IPOD too dey trace ynu sef. Mind ya biz

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
ba7man:
You have been noted.

What are you noting me for coward? This swine has over 9 accounts that he uses to insult Igbos including the deads.
https://www.nairaland.com/3244777/burial-chikaodi-uka-ume-killed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Any Igbo man who supports these killings by Ijaw militants is a big fool. Who doesn't know that Iba and the whole of Ojo is widely populated by Igbos? Ewedogbon area where the killings is taken place is heavily populated by Igbo people.

It's time for OPC to wake up and protect their region.

10 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by Musiwa419: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
JackBaueress1:

Gani Fawehimi and Fredrick Fasheun's faction of the OPC is now a PDP militia. They have lost relevance in Yorubaland. They are now as useless as a used menstrual pad. So you once lived at Iba? This is why I laugh at your igbo brothers who are cheering the ijaw militant attacks in Lagos as if igbos are not also being killed by these ijaw militants. The ijaw militants are also planning to attack Amuwo Odofin very soon

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
JackBaueress1:
[s]Any Igbo man who supports these killings by Ijaw militants is a big fool. Who doesn't know that Iba and the whole of Ojo is widely populated by Igbos? Ewedogbon area where the killings is taken place is heavily populated by Igbo people.

It's time for OPC to wake up and protect their region.[/s]

Nobody supports any killing by Ijaws. All we are saying is we should all condemn all killings...massacre of Igbos, Idomas, Innocent northerners.

afonja hypocrites...have you condemned the killing of Tivs and Idomas going on now in Benue...we need you guys in this thread also. hypocrites
https://www.nairaland.com/3249051/herdsmen-kill-14-gaambe-tiev-benue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by Musiwa419: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
neoguru7:
So much love from Afonjas that want Igbos to die now caring about them. Afonja, face your problem, I thought Lagos is yorubaland.
I cant help but laugh at the ignorance of some of you ibos. Iba in Ojo LG were the Ijaw Militants are presently killing people is highly dominated by ibos. The legislators representing OJo constituency in the state and national assembly are both ibos. Ijaw militants are also killing ibos but you are cheering them just because you want to spite Yoruba. Smh

6 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
Musiwa419:
Gani Fawehimi and Fredrick Fasheun's faction of the OPC is now a PDP militia. They have lost relevance in Yorubaland. They are now as useless as a used menstrual pad. So you once lived at Iba? This is why I laugh at your igbo brothers who are cheering the ijaw militant attacks in Lagos as if igbos are not also being killed by these ijaw militants. The ijaw militants are also planning to attack Amuwo Odofin very soon
The militants are attacking towns close to water bodies so that they can escape. I won't be surprise if they attack Festac town.
Yes i lived at Iba for eight years before moving recently to Isolo as at May this year.

But it's a shame this is happening and Yoruba elders are only foaming in the mouth. Why is Tinubu quiet?

6 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by Musiwa419: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
JackBaueress1:
The militants are attacking towns close to water bodies so that they can escape. I won't be surprise if they attack Festac town.
Yes i lived at Iba for eight years before moving recently to Isolo as at May this year.

But it's a shame this is happening and Yoruba elders are only foaming in the mouth. Why is Tinubu quiet?
The thunder that will strike all those so called Yoruba leaders, starting from Osinbajo in Abuja, down to Amosun and Ambode, whose staes have both been on the receiving end of the onslaught of the Ijaw Militants still dey do press up. The Ijaw Militants are planning something big against Festac

7 Likes

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
Musiwa419:
I cant help but laugh at the ignorance of some of you ibos. Iba in Ojo LG were the Ijaw Militants are presently killing people is highly dominated by ibos. The legislators representing OJo constituency in the state and national assembly are both ibos. Ijaw militants are also killing ibos but you are cheering them just because you want to spite Yoruba. Smh
They are yorubas but Igbos voted massively for them because they contested through PDP.
Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Musiwa419:
The thunder that will strike all those so called Yoruba leaders, starting from Osinbajo in Abuja, down to Amosun and Ambode, whose staes have both been on the receiving end of the onslaught of the Ijaw Militants still dey do press up. The Ijaw Militants are planning something big against Festac
I wonder who's sponsoring these militants. What's their intention? Are they really Ijaw militants or boko haram?

I am just confused!

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
JackBaueress1:
I wonder who's sponsoring these militants. What's their intention? Are they really Ijaw militants or boko haram?

I am just confused!

I'm also confused. Are these fools truly Izon? What's their business with Lagos? Why the unprovoked attacks against innocent people? The Izon leaders have to take visible steps to investigate these so called Izon guys and bring an end to this madness. We have thousands of innocent Izon people doing legitimate business in Lagos. This is beginning to get us worried.

Are people trying to run a smear campaign against us? Where are the OPC guys? This madness has better come to an end.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by joeyfire(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
JackBaueress1:

I know OPC was largely denigrated as a PDP tool and suppressed before the 2015 elections.
Re: Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
dearpreye:

I'm also confused. Are these fools truly Izon? What's their business with Lagos? Why the unprovoked attacks against innocent people? The Izon leaders have to take visible steps to investigate these so called Izon guys and bring an end to this madness. We have thousands of innocent Izon people doing legitimate business in Lagos. This is beginning to get us worried.

Are people trying to run a smear campaign against us? Where are the OPC guys? This madness has better come to an end.
At least one person should be caught alive so that we know their real identity. With the modus operandi of boko haram, me think they are the ones. Remember the US has warned that there will be militant attacks in Lagos.

Could this just be it?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Collapses In Efcc custody, Revived Again / Enugu LGA Chairmen Deny Going Into Hiding Because Of EFCC Officials / Between Patience Jonathan And Hushpuppi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.