Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) (73255 Views)

Buhari Commissions Air Force Drone Jonathan ‘Earlier Launched’ - PDP / Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway / President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
NameChecker:
TSA
Railway
BVN
Electricity . . . etc
All are GEJ's work

Question:- Who leave his works uncompleted?

Answer:- A Clueless Fellow
undecided

Qed. I see no reason why he won't commission or put them to use if he finished all those projects. Yes he did major work on the railway I must testify.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by deji68: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
If u cant Google it Bing it....contracts was awarded in 2010 ..construction started 2011 and was completed 2014. .........the only part done by PMB was the test run ....
femikay149:

under 3 years you can lie

This project started under Yaradua
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by SuSeSo2(m): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
Big Credits Must Be Given To The Person That Completed This Rain Project because It Can Not Be Put Into Use If PMB Didn't Complete It. Kudos To You PMB For A Job Well Done, I Also Give Kudos To Obasanjo That Initiated The Project, Kudos To Late President Yaradua, And GEJ That Did His Own Parts Too Even Though His People Embezzled Some Of The Money They Could Have Used To Complete The Rain.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by mrjafs(m): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=alade112 post=47903019] To be sincere dz Abuja-Kaduna fast-train is Gej project coz d project is almost completed Unfortunately, he was kicked out Bubu is now the one receiving sincere compliments and praises. Anyway The money used on the project is neither Gej money nor buhari's cash.. What we need is an improvement that will add value to the Society . Dont tell me you will nt use the train just because it was built by GEj and inaugurated by buhari just bcoz u hate him

Modified: Before some people kill me for here with Mentions Shouting E pain am. Kindly view my profile o. I no dey support any politician o.

Before you quote me again Who brought back the entire Nigeria railways system and trains to life? To give credit to who own it dey disturb some peeps for here
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by mrjafs(m): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
To be sincere dz Abuja-Kaduna fast-train is Gej project coz d project is almost completed Unfortunately, he was kicked out Bubu is now the one receiving sincere compliments and praises. Anyway The money used on the project is neither Gej money nor buhari's cash.. What we need is an improvement that will add value to the Society . Dont tell me you will nt use the train just because it was built by GEj and inaugurated by buhari just bcoz u hate him

Modified: Before some people kill me for here with Mentions Shouting E pain am. Kindly view my profile o. I no dey support any politician o.

Before you quote me again Who brought back the entire Nigeria railways system and trains to life? To give credit to who own it dey disturb some peeps for here
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by DropShot: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
nigerianvenom:

How did fund d project? From which budget? Be sincere to urself
tete7000:

Haba how can people who just passed budget provide counterpart fund for a project already almost completed. If I may ask in which budget was that funding included? Reason well abeg and no let unnecessary sentiment becloud your judgement.
Listen, 2015 budget was only signed into law just few days to GEJ exit. So, it was PMB that still had to do the implementation of that year's budget.

Yes, GEJ tried by doing about 70% of that project but more credit to the finisher of it.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
OBJ awarded the contract, GEJ partially executed it, Akehinde gba egbon Aremu Chukudi Buhari completed it.
Sai Baba.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by brightgreat(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
just like how you left some words #uncompleted
NameChecker:
TSA
Railway
BVN
Electricity . . . etc
All are GEJ's work

Question:- Who leave his works uncompleted?

Answer:- A Clueless Fellow
undecided
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by tete7000(m): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
DropShot:

Listen, 2015 budget was only signed into law just few days to GEJ exit. So, it was PMB that still had to do the implementation of that year's budget.

Yes, GEJ tried by doing about 70% of that project but more credit to the finisher of it.

I didn't argue Buhari shouldn't take any credit. I only oppose those who gave all the credit to Buhari. Govt afterall is a continuum.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by daniel56(m): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
I concur
alade112:
To be sincere dz Abuja-Kaduna fast-train is Gej project coz d project is almost completed Unfortunately, he was kicked out Bubu is now the one receiving sincere compliments and praises. Anyway The money used on the project is neither Gej money nor buhari's cash.. What we need is an improvement that will add value to the Society . Dont tell me you will nt use the train just because it was built by GEj and inaugurated by buhari just bcoz u hate him

Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by lawlahbammy(f): 3:57am On Jul 27, 2016
alade112:

It was initiated by Obasanjo not GEJ.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by olatade(m): 6:11am On Jul 27, 2016
I wanted to implement TSA.
I wanted to implement BVN
I wanted to complete Abuja-Kaduna railway.
I wanted to start Lagos-Calabar coastal railway.
I wanted to build 2nd Niger Bridge.
And a whole lot of other I-WANTED-TOs.
The only project they successfully completed was LOOTING.
~ Nkechinyere Ugo
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by datigbogirl: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
idris4r83:
This would reduce the pressure of housing in abuja as people from Kaduna can b shuttling Abuja daily instead of the paying exorbitant house rents in abuja. Amaechi, continue shooting the wailing wailers

How many hours will the train drive from Abuja to Kaduna?
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Rossikk(m): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
engrhorla:
To commission a project they didn't start, look at d fanfare

This is unacceptable..this is a rail track btw Abuja and Kaduna, not a massive project

This is mediocrity - 1st real project commissioned by PMB after 1 year in office

We will survive
Shut up. It is more than a simple rail track. It has various classy stations along the way. Go and check it out before talking rubbish.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by idris4r83(m): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
datigbogirl:

30minutes
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by Rossikk(m): 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
datigbogirl:

drive?
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by datigbogirl: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
idris4r83:
30minutes

You can't be serious!!! Have you driven it? That's damn fast! How many hours is it by road normally?
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by idris4r83(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
datigbogirl:

You can't be serious!!! Have you driven it? That's damn fast! How many hours is it by road normally?
1hr 30minutes by road. I've not travelled in it but friends confirmed it.
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by datigbogirl: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
Rossikk:
drive?

Travel....
Re: Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) by engrhorla(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
Rossikk:
Shut up. It is more than a simple rail track. It has various classy stations along the way. Go and check it out before talking rubbish.

Who will the classy stations help?

This is a 2.1Km rail track project that has been lingering for a while

Oya, come and still defend them

It's people like you that make these politicians engage in unacceptable acts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack / "Ole, Ole": Residents Chant As Dino Melaye Arrives Kabba, Kogi. Pics/Video / Aguda House : Official Residence Of The Nigerian Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.