Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,495 members, 7,781,483 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:20 PM

Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) (32883 Views)

6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill / How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH / 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Day11(m): 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
ranson:

Hi Day11,
I have $47 fiverr fund for sale. Will you be interested? If yes, what is your rate?

WhatsApp me

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by atoje(m): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork, Freelance, etc that involve Paypal, Payooner or Bank transfer withdrawal of any $$$ amount get Naira instantly.

Now Available

Send money to Any Bank in USA while u pay in Naira

Ebay checkout

Amazon checkout

Online Payment

Also Available

Bring any type of Giftcard e.g Amazon, Jpenny etc and get Naira

Contact my signature
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Samadhii(m): 5:44am On Jan 25, 2017
I do Blog, Social Media, Facebook comments.
Outsource your work to me and take your business to the next level.
wizyoung54@gmail.com
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 25, 2017
gocare:
If your hands are full and you need someone to assist, instead of giving the job to any foreigner eg paki, drop the job here.

Let's help each other, it is painful giving out jobs to outsiders, give it to a fellow Nigerian....

So ways to go about it: if you have too much on your hands, or you have a job you can't do , or you don't have time abeg outsource the job/jobs here...

You say what you need and decide on the best way to pay your worker, you can go to their page eg fiverr page and order so the person gets a review OR you pay the person on whatever way you guys agree on eg bank transfer or recharge card.

Let's help ourselves o...

I am into secured ebook development in which your ebook is dynamically protected. Which means the password used for one to open an ebook can not work for another. They must request for their own password.

I await your responses on that.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by justi4jesu(f): 8:14am On Jan 25, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS with instant funding of Naira etc.

Rate 430/$ ...........

Fiverr withdrawal also Available

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by CallmeLucy(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
I'm buying Pounds Payoneer funds at N510/£. Contact me if you have funds for sale.

WhatsApp me for a quick deal
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Tabbaz(m): 1:11am On Feb 08, 2017
Payoneer needed :

$100-199 @ 410 - 420/$

$200 - $499 @ 420-430/$

$500 - 999 @ 435/$

$1k upward @ 440/$

Only legit fund plssss.....
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by tonyx4x44(m): 10:08am On Feb 10, 2017
If you have an Amazon account that can write reviews—history of purchases—then contact me.

I need one review posted for a 320 naira book (you need GTB/access/payoneer card to make purchases.)

I'll pay you N1500

Whatsapp: 08065033165
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by hiremyminivan: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
tonyx4x44:
If you have an Amazon account that can write reviews—history of purchases—then contact me.

I need one review posted for a 320 naira book (you need GTB/access/payoneer card to make purchases.)

I'll pay you N1500

Whatsapp: 08065033165
Just to post ? or post and buy the book?
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by pussygotlips: 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
For amazon review

whatsapp 080
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by tonyx4x44(m): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
hiremyminivan:

Just to post ? or post and buy the book?
buy and post
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by tonyx4x44(m): 6:42am On Feb 11, 2017
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by lilyv8: 8:27am On Feb 11, 2017
I'm a transcriber, and virtual assistant. I subtitle videos also. Please check my gig and order at www.fiverr.com/lilyv5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2017
Cornerstonelink:
I can help you withdraw your upwork, limited paypal, fiverr funds to my PayPal account and you get funded in naira instantly. Worry not about your limited paypal account. Contact me through my watssap number 08036384065 or call. Fast reliable for instant cash.

I need n unlimited PayPal account, how do I get HR done
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Abduletudaye(m): 11:54am On Feb 11, 2017
Need a writer?

Abdul is the name....contact me for your engaging write ups... wink
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Raintaker(m): 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Here comes the writer you've been waiting for. Plagiarism free articles on any niche, on-time delivery, following instructions, fiction writing, poetry, proof reading + editing and so much more.
So what are you waiting for? You can reach me via my mail mowrites60@gmail.com and let's work together.
wink
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by CallmeLucy(m): 2:38am On Feb 15, 2017
I'm buying Payoneer funds at 440/$.
I also buy Euro and pounds payoneer funds as well. The rate for this can be discussed.

All you need to do is message me on WhatsApp and let's get this done quickly.

I remain humble to everyone here o.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Tabbaz(m): 3:24am On Feb 15, 2017
payoneer fund needed

I can pay as high as 440/$ depending on the quantity

Pls bring only legit fund to me. My payoneer account will reject any stolen fund

Bring any amount you have and let's discuss business.

Just pm me with your quantity and rate

Thank you
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 15, 2017
So I got a mail it seems Upwork is cancelling Skrill for Nigerian freelancers and doing dwithdraw to local transfers
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 8:40am On Feb 15, 2017
Who got that message from upwork?
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by papaking1(m): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2017
I need 5k likes, comment or share on a facebook post.

You can combine the three or two as long as it makes 5k in total

watsap or quote me with your rate.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 10:10am On Feb 15, 2017
papaking1:

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by paulsir: 10:15am On Feb 15, 2017
papaking1:

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by papaking1(m): 10:03am On Feb 16, 2017
paulsir:

please call/watsap me or drop your number
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by papaking1(m): 10:05am On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author=gocare post=53729266][/quote]

How much?
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2017
Hello guys,

I have a lot of articles to write but I'm so swamped with work and I'd like to outsource to guys here. Kindly send a mail with a sample of an article you've written before to mrdygeasy@gmail.com.

Please DO NOT send me a message if you have a lot of jobs on your hands except you know your jobs will not affect the deadline we both agree on.

Please DO NOT send me a mail if you do not have good electricity or Internet connection.

And lastly DO NOT send a message if you will be offline or have your phone off for the duration of this job.

I believe these are basic things that make us all thrive as freelancers.

I'll be at the other end expecting your mails.

Thank you very much
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 10:51am On Feb 16, 2017
Asks per the message above me, I only helped the guy paste it here. Please contact him through the email address provided if you are interested.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 10:51am On Feb 16, 2017
papaking1:

How much?
I helped you BC it.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by bemagnify: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2017
gocare:
Asks per the message above me, I only helped the guy paste it here. Please contact him through the email address provided if you are interested.
lolz person send u work ni
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 11:30am On Feb 16, 2017
bemagnify:
lolz person send u work ni
Abi na, I've gotten selfless help from others on NL here, so I need to be do same to others.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

CBN: N50 POS Charge To Be Paid By Businesses Not Customers / Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN / 5 Things You Need To Make Money Easily On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.