Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Dear Bloggers, Kindly Come To My Rescue. I'm Fed Up - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dear Bloggers, Kindly Come To My Rescue. I'm Fed Up (780 Views)

Bloggers, Kindly Share Your Experience Using Adquet Ads Network / SMF Expert Please Come To My Rescue / Come To My Rescue!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Bloggers, Kindly Come To My Rescue. I'm Fed Up by Jejelomoekonlo: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
I created a blog about 3 days ago but google Is not displaying my site frequently
Even if i search for dailyschoolgist..com it will manage to display the About us, contact us, and Privacy police and one article.

Again, if an article shows on google, the topic usually differs from the content.

I don edit the meta tags tire.

Please, What can i do ?
Egbon Lalasticalala , Mynd44 , Seun , Jidetheblogger , mediapace , viviangist2 , brainnewsng , bloggertoheeb , OnlineMercenary
Re: Dear Bloggers, Kindly Come To My Rescue. I'm Fed Up by mokoshalb(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Jejelomoekonlo:
I created a blog about 3 days ago but google Is not displaying my site frequently
Even if i search for dailyschoolgist..com it will manage to display the About us, contact us, and Privacy police and one article.

Again, if an article shows on google, the topic usually differs from the content.

Please, What can i do ?
Egbon Lalasticalala , Mynd44 , Seun , Jidetheblogger , mediapace , viviangist2 , brainnewsng , bloggertoheeb , OnlineMercenary
firstly have you submitted your sitemap, if yes, how old is your blog.
Lastly get a domain...
Re: Dear Bloggers, Kindly Come To My Rescue. I'm Fed Up by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
mokoshalb:
Lastly get a domain...

@mokoshalb I feel your pains bro

Follows this steps and you will smile again

1. Go get a domain like., Brainnewsng.com, Fastesttech.com or even .ng, .com.ng or .org. Depending on your niche. It is very cheap to get one.

2. Be original on your contents.

3. Work on your SEO: Summit your sitemap to top search engines like GOOGLE, BING etc.

4. Improve on your site traffic.

5. Make sure your site is mobile friendly, search engine really work and rank this kind of websites most times to a smiling state.

6. Fund the site to the likes of Facebook ads, google adword etc.

Cc: Lalasticlala homepage please for more help
Re: Dear Bloggers, Kindly Come To My Rescue. I'm Fed Up by Jejelomoekonlo: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
mokoshalb:
Lastly get a domain...
mokoshalb:
Lastly get a domain...
Thanks
i've submitted the sitemap.xml and i created the blog 3 days ago and i want to finish the design before buying a domain.
Re: Dear Bloggers, Kindly Come To My Rescue. I'm Fed Up by mokoshalb(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

1. Go get a domain like., Brainnewsng.com, Fastesttech.com or even .ng, .com.ng or .org. Depending on your niche. It is very cheap to get one.

3. Work on your SEO: Summit your sitemap to top search engines like GOOGLE, BING etc.

5. Make sure your site is mobile friendly, search engine really work and rank this kind of websites most times to a smiling state.

LOL! ...

edit your reply, am not the one...
Re: Dear Bloggers, Kindly Come To My Rescue. I'm Fed Up by mokoshalb(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Jejelomoekonlo:

Thanks
i've submitted the sitemap.xml and i created the blog 3 days ago and i want to finish the design before buying a domain.
OK bro
Re: Dear Bloggers, Kindly Come To My Rescue. I'm Fed Up by bedfordng(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Jejelomoekonlo:

Please, What can i do ?
make sure you submit your sitemap. it will take some days to index most of your contents. as for meta tags. it also take days to reflect changes. it doesn't change immediately.moreover its better to add a domain name even before you start working on the site so the SEO will reflect on the domain name. I always advice blog owners to buy a domain name before even adding it on webmaster tools
Re: Dear Bloggers, Kindly Come To My Rescue. I'm Fed Up by Mediapace: 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Submit your site bro

Btw you can wait,google index every sites
Jejelomoekonlo:

Please, What can i do ?
Re: Dear Bloggers, Kindly Come To My Rescue. I'm Fed Up by Jejelomoekonlo: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

God bless you!
Please can you help me check dailyschoolgist..com to know if the site is mobile friendly.
2. How can i get more traffic to the blog ?
3.How can i get coupon codes for godaddy ?
THANKS
Re: Dear Bloggers, Kindly Come To My Rescue. I'm Fed Up by Jejelomoekonlo: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
bedfordng:
make sure you submit your sitemap. it will take some days to index most of your contents. as for meta tags. it also take days to reflect changes. it doesn't change immediately.moreover its better to add a domain name even before you start working on the site so the SEO will reflect on the domain name. I always advice blog owners to buy a domain name before even adding it on webmaster tools
Thanks, but after buying a new domain name, will i need to resubmit the sitemap.xml to webmasters & how can i get godaddy coupon.
Thanks
Re: Dear Bloggers, Kindly Come To My Rescue. I'm Fed Up by Jejelomoekonlo: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mediapace:
Submit your site bro

Btw you can wait,google index every sites
Thanks
Re: Dear Bloggers, Kindly Come To My Rescue. I'm Fed Up by Mediapace: 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
Am giving you at most a week bro
Jejelomoekonlo:
Thanks
what's the name of the site make i epp you check if dem don index am?
Re: Dear Bloggers, Kindly Come To My Rescue. I'm Fed Up by Jejelomoekonlo: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mediapace:
Am giving you at most a week bro
what's the name of the site make i epp you check if dem don index am?
dailyschoolgist..com
thanks
Re: Dear Bloggers, Kindly Come To My Rescue. I'm Fed Up by Mediapace: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Bro google already indexed over 50 pages grin
check : https://www.nairaland.com/3250788/how-check-last-time-google#47910950 to know how it is done
Jejelomoekonlo:
dailyschoolgist..com thanks
Re: Dear Bloggers, Kindly Come To My Rescue. I'm Fed Up by Jejelomoekonlo: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mediapace:
Bro google already indexed over 50 pages grin

check : https://www.nairaland.com/3250788/how-check-last-time-google#47910950
to know how it is done
Thanks alot
have you ever tried facebook ads before ?
I want to start it very soon for my new blog dailyschoolgist..com
i also planned to buy a .com domain very soon
Re: Dear Bloggers, Kindly Come To My Rescue. I'm Fed Up by Mediapace: 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
Expantiate on that facebook ads
Jejelomoekonlo:
Thanks alot have you ever tried facebook ads before ? I want to start it very soon for my new blog dailyschoolgist..com i also planned to buy a .com domain very soon
Re: Dear Bloggers, Kindly Come To My Rescue. I'm Fed Up by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
You won't just open a blog and expect it to just appear on search engines. Wait a bit or go and submit your sitemap

Please read interesting posts on my signature

1 Like

Re: Dear Bloggers, Kindly Come To My Rescue. I'm Fed Up by Jejelomoekonlo: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mediapace:
Expantiate on that facebook ads
I want to be promoting my blog posts on facebook and i want to know the best way to fully utilize the money i.e Experts' Advise

(1) (Reply)

Domain Auctions / Lets Solve All Ur Wordpress,joomla,magento&drupal Problem. / I Want To Learn Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.