Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Attention NUC: Matters Arising From Western Delta University, Oghara - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Attention NUC: Matters Arising From Western Delta University, Oghara (395 Views)

Matters Arising In Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State / Western Delta University, Oghara Delta State 2016/17 ADMISSION FORM, POST-UTME - / Matters Arising In Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention NUC: Matters Arising From Western Delta University, Oghara by thiagoneves: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Correct me if am wrong however vital information reaching me from a reliable source argue that the present leadership in Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State of Nigeria is now calling up most pass out graduates of the institution who are now ambassadors of same citadel of learning in the secular world to come back and deal with their respective and individual spill over courses who in this case have their individual results approved by the brains of the institution Senate board councils, in the same vein they were equally mobilized for Nysc, thirdly, virtually every pass out graduates have been issue statement of result and among others. To shorten a long story in view of the above now in a space of two years interval most approved pass out graduates of the same high institution who recently went to the institution administrative site to secured their transcript were blatantly restricted from their legitimate valuable item on the ground that most of the pass out students presently in the Labour market according to the institution are claim to have left over courses to see to. Having said all this, the big question that runs through my mind at this point is why didn't the institution discovered this silly error before issuing out and approve final year students results and at the same time issue out statement of result to pass out graduates. Sincerely speaking, I don't want to sound ridiculous on this matter but personally for peace to reign I will vehemently advice the institution in their wisdom to please try and deal with their lapses because if my opinion is ask in this regard I will say emphatically that such abnormal and unusual subject matter is a capital negligence of duty on part and history of the institution. I don't want to believe the institution most of us pass out and proud of even to this very day was not wise and intelligent enough to meticulously run their academic administration. Great alumni let's join hands and say no to such emotional trauma which the institution we represent is currently fusing in the lives of their ambassadors. We hope the appropriate authority will read this and do something about it because I fear such reposive scenario will escalate beyond the ordinary if it linger . Let their be peace in western delta University, Ighara, Delta state of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Make It? / TSPSC Excise Constable Result 2016 / 2016/2017 On Going University Admission In Eurpoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.