Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Your Opinion Is Needed Please! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Opinion Is Needed Please! (359 Views)

Your Opinion- Is Abortion Acceptable In This Case? / Your Opinion On Smoking / What Is Your Opinion: Is Medicine Really Curable Or Preventive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion Is Needed Please! by Omuka: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
I'm too slim and a friend advised me to take drug to increase my weight. Please what type of drug can I take and what is the health implication of it? Thanks for your opinion.
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed Please! by agitator: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
I know know,

hmmmm, but why you take "u" change "en" for your username? shame don dey catch u
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed Please! by Donsammy83: 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
While other people are strongling on how to get off obesity and over weight and someone is over there advising to go and take drugs to increase your weight. Have you ever think of the implication of that drugs? And other diseases that are attach to over weight like hypertension, high sugar level, high cholestrol etc? My dear don't even try it because you will hate yourself at the end of the day about the side effect of that so call drugs.
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed Please! by Omuka: 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Donsammy83:
While other people are strongling on how to get off obesity and over weight and someone is over there advising to go and take drugs to increase your weight. Have you ever think of the implication of that drugs? And other diseases that are attach to over weight like hypertension, high sugar level, high cholestrol etc? My dear don't even try it because you will hate yourself at the end of the day about the side effect of that so call drugs.
thank
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed Please! by kokomilala(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
Take whey protein.

(1) (Reply)

Safe Sex / FG Confirms 2 Fresh Polio Cases In Borno / Home Remedies For Cholera Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.