Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,238 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:07 AM

Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat (56465 Views)

Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers / Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France / Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by johnstar(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by elvision1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
Slit his throat Al Pacino style. #BADGANG!
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by CoCoLav(f): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Btruth: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
ISIS is really taking things too far now. The whole world will plunge down to a religious war if things continue like this. Something really need to be done.
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by blackboy2star(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
RIP... ISIS parasites everywhere... GOD help us

1 Like

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by LORDOFAFONJAS: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
they will come here now to blame the WEST.........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by kingthreat(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
France, i thought they said Gaddafi and Assad was their problem. They just have yo look inward and realise that their real problem lies within them

3 Likes

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by placeofallure(f): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
I S L A M A B A D! I S L A M A B A D!
Rest in Peace Father.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by jamex93(m): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
CoCoLav:

I just dey look u

Space bookers association

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by mobidoo: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
Muslim is Muslim no excuse. And that is their identity

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by dyn1800: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
SAME ISIS KILLED 80 AND INJURES MORE THAN 100 MUSLIM IN AFGHANISTAN 2 DAYS AGO. HOW WILL U RELATE THAT?

Johnbosco77:
religion of peace....piss... RIP Padre.
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
France, Germany and Belgium would be silently regretting their acceptance of refugees from Syria due to the sudden rise of terrorism. Terror has been brought to their soil. Britain made a wise decision concerning leaving the EU.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Rest in peace Father cry

2 Likes

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Flyemmyrate(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
It is Quite unfortunately!
How I wish this Killers can be killing Animals in the bush it would have be well honoured.
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by buJu234: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
With the way things are going:-

its either one day an authoritarian leader like Hilter/Napolean/stalin etc will rise up in Europe to end these Muslim invasion

Or

Europe will bcom part of the Islamic caliphates

5 Likes

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by 2muchmoni1(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
idris4r83:
Issis are not muslims

If ISSIS are not muslims, then what are they?

Ur pix says islam forbids killing of innocent people, so who determines who's guilty for them to kill?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by saintkel(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
Islam again?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
God will help us

Terrorism has no meaning.

If you check their activities, after killing they take nothing from you, not even a single pen.

They simply kill to give 'Pains' to the affected family(ies) or nation.

This is stupidity of the hightest order.

2 Likes

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by shamecurls(m): 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
cry cry cry

Give it to Religion! The worst doom that ever befell mankind.

When men believe in Middle-East story books and take it up as a religion, Then they re prone to believe anything and that's why you see the fanatics. Majority inherited religion, very few found it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by drss(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
yet some pipul say Trump na madman. sad dis is just d beginning. politically correct France, Germany, Belgium n all odas dat recieved syrian refugees will continue to experience terrorist attacks.

5 Likes

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
Yes, pls let this good people into the United States in their thousands.
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by ken4jj(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
Google63:
The difference between a moderate muslim and an extremist muslim is
that the extremist muslim wants to saw your head off and the
moderate muslim wants the extremist muslim to saw your head off

There is nothing like moderate muslims. From there utterances here, you should know that by now. They are all the same.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by sexychocho(f): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
This is just too bad
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Sammyramires(m): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
Please OP I beg of you... I need the support of my fellow Nairalanders to boost my chances of becoming the winner at the on-going #thevjapprenticesearch.

The contestant with the most Video Views goes home as the winner.

Please help me move the Video link to the front Page to boost my chances of winning.
Thanks!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BISOQqhBGn_/
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Koboland(f): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
RIP Father

1 Like

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by SirShymexx: 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
CoCoLav:
And in those days, perilous times shall come

Lmao @ perilous times. grin

1 Like

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by toksclive(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Google63:
The difference between a moderate muslim and an extremist muslim is
that the extremist muslim wants to saw your head off and the
moderate muslim wants the extremist muslim to saw your head off

True talk

6 Likes

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by celeron40(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
idris4r83:
Issis are not muslims
We are tired of hearing that.
Abeg park.

8 Likes

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by nkechiasogwa(f): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Islam is the worst thing that has happened to mankind. Take it or leave it, it is the eternal truth. See how they are causing problem all over the world. The other, it was the same Islamic pple that killed a Christian preacher in Abuja, today, their Isis brothers have killed a Priest in France. Let them keep killing, my joy is that hell fire awaits them if they do not repent. Islam is a CURSE!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by namuguibe(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Islamic terrorism again ....

4 Likes

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by SirShymexx: 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
France might need to change its name to the Islamic Republic Du France. grin

Sarkozy caught the Napoleon complex but the blowback is happening after the midget has been disgraced out of office.

Crusaders vs. Islamists live in HD with Europe as the battlefield like it was in the middle ages.

Enjoy the movie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by ken4jj(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Funny enough, i was asking one of the islamic terrorist defenders on this forum 2 days ago where and when next their brothers in arms will carryout another attack and i never knew it would be this soon.

I ask them again" Where and when is the next islamic terrorist attack going to happen?"

Too bad, Europe needs to close her boarders to these demons, let them restrict their attack to the Sunni-Shitte battle in their territories. Donald trump, the free world is waiting for you.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) / Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result / North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.