Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat (56520 Views)

Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers / Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France / Cars Modified By ISIS To Carryout Suicide Attack Go On Display In Iraq(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingRex1:
And the only thing the church can do is to condemn the act.. Sometimes I wish we still had faithfuls like Moses n King David.

It's so painful bro. I feel like I should have a device that can wipe the entire area these terrorists come from in retaliation of all this wickedness. But it's funny if you dare do that as a Christian you can't make heaven except you repent again before death. The time of Moses and David was a time of an eye for an eye, The Time of Christ is different.

Let the coming of Christ just come now and put an end to this craziness.

Why must it be compulsory for me to worship your God. Why must I dress like you, eat like you or do anything like you. I can't understand.

Some religions sha ..........
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by 4everGrand(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
idris4r83:
Issis are not muslims

Haha, then what are they?

2 Likes

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Teeeecash(m): 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
piissreligion:
I honestly wonder the conscience you guys have, with all the PROVEN cases of bombings, beheadings, killings and throat slicing ALL OVER THE WORLD, you cannot as an educated being sit down and ask yourself "is there something in islam that encourages these violence"?
you hear the shouts of alahu akba before some of these despicable things are done and your conscience does not prick you, you'd rather keep on the positive confession of islam is a religion of peace meanwhile over 70% of the world's problem has remote roots in islam

CHIT CHIT CHAT CHAT CHIT CHIT CHAT....rubbish #yawning
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Teeeecash(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
4everGrand:

Haha, then what are they?
BUNCH OF FANATICS..nothing else
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by kaycyor: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
Signs of End time...

2 Likes

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by 4everGrand(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
princey83:
France, Germany and Belgium would be silently regretting their acceptance of refugees from Syria due to the sudden rise of terrorism. Terror has been brought to their soil. Britain made a wise decision concerning leaving the EU.

They were highly foolish. There are countries that say they are Islamic countries; yet countries built on the word of God, the Bible, do not identify emselves as Christian countries.
Go on, open ur arms wide to the religion of peace....this is what u eventually get, no matter the justification for ur magnanimity.
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by endove(f): 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Teeeecash:
HAHAHAHAHA..LOL LMAO. .dumbest comment of the century...get a life conprade. .and stop been a muslim hater..#smh
let me not quote again so dat teeeecash ll not bomb me..#winkz
See ya
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by rugged7(m): 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
Religion of PISS
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Teeeecash(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
endove:
let me not quote again so dat teeeecash ll not bomb me..#winkz
See ya
LOL...haba i cant bomb ya....#big grin
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by piissreligion: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
lol, as you no get wetin to talk and your brain has been washed clean.
na una type be the silent supporters of terrorists
Teeeecash:
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by vislabraye(m): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
I believe Trump's approval ratings will increase......
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by omojeesu(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Teeeecash:
YOU are definately dumb as f*ck...who told ya those dudes above are quotin quran...they are just bunch of haters who hve no love for muslims

It is unfortunate that you are missing the point. It is just amazing you are totally blind to the facts. Or are you just being mischievious, mocking and abusive? Please give us the correct quotes in the verses highlighted and explain to us what they mean.

As for hate it is so apparent in the tone of your post as it reflects the spirit of Islam that rules your soul. Jesus taught me to love even my enemies. What did Mohammed say about what you should do to your enemies and nonMuslims?

So long!

1 Like

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by 4everGrand(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
vislabraye:

I dey tell u. All these will increase his rating, but it would do America more harm than good to vote Trump in. May God help this world.

1 Like

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Teeeecash:

Check your conscience and find something reasonable to say than rubbish yawning. You ppl shy away from the truth. Well it's bitter sha, why won't you yawn if it was your father slaughtered like a Ram. Rubbish yawning

1 Like

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by 4everGrand(m): 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
vislabraye:

I dey tell u. All these will increase his rating, but it would do America more harm than good to vote Trump in. May God help this world.

Gen 16:10-12 gradually coming to pass.

1 Like

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Teeeecash(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
davtosh:

Check your conscience and find something reasonable to say than rubbish yawning. You ppl shy away from the truth. Well it's bitter sha, why won't you yawn if it was your father slaughtered like a Ram. Rubbish yawning
ugh...chit chat !!
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by dreality: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
Do not be deceived, all these terrorist attacks happening in Europe and US are false-flag operations engineered by the spy agencies of these same western countries and isreal. On one hand they are meant to whip up hatred against muslim refugees in Europe and on the other hand to use christians to fight the jews' war against muslims. Please ask yourselves these questions:
1. Why is it that all the so-called terrorists are known to not be practising muslims? According to the father of the Tunisian who drove truck that killed 84 people in France, Lahouaiej Bouhlel had "no connection with religion. He didn't fast or keep ramadan. He drank. He even took drugs."
The Gay club attacker in US was also a regular face at the club.
2. Was it a co-incidence that the jewish photo journalist Richard Gutjahr was on site to video both the Truck attack on anniversary day in Nice, France and the Mall attack in Munich, Germany 8 days later? Did he not know before hand of the terrorist attacks?
3. Why is Isreal always caught treating wounded Al-Qeada militants who cross over the border from the war in Syria to the Golan heights? Are Al-Qaeda the nice guys?
4. Why did US vote $500m two years back to help the Syrian militants. Are the militants not brothers of ISIS?
5. What about the leaked beheading videos acted on stage which was posted on August 6, 2015:
https://www.nairaland.com/2505619/leaked-how-isil-execution-videos

Please people do not fall for this gimmick or we will have a world wide religious civil war on our hands

1 Like

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Teeeecash(m): 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
omojeesu:

It is unfortunate that you are missing the point. It is just amazing you are totally blind to the facts. Or are you just being mischievious, mocking and abusive? Please give us the correct quotes in the verses highlighted and explain to us what they mean.

As for hate it is so apparent in the tone of your post as it reflects the spirit of Islam that rules your soul. Jesus taught me to love even my enemies. What did Mohammed say about what you should do to your enemies and nonMuslims?

So long!

Ugh CHIT CHAT !!
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Teeeecash:
Ugh CHIT CHAT !!

You are so lucky your head would have been empty if you didn't have Chit Chat there.

You are soo lucky
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by snezBaba: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
Btruth:
ISIS is really taking things too far now. The whole world will plunge down to a religious war if things continue like this. Something really need to be done.
My brother what do you think their Plan is in the first place.
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Teeeecash(m): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
davtosh:

You are so lucky your head would have been empty if you didn't have Chit Chat there.

You are soo lucky
TROLL #PUFF
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Teeeecash(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
piissreligion:
lol, as you no get wetin to talk and your brain has been washed clean.
na una type be the silent supporters of terrorists
YEAP....you happy nw ??huh
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by nyabinghi(m): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
Silly christians bashing islam, the priest wasn't serving the true God as a true God would have protected his own. Isis has nothing to do with islam, they have killed multifolds of muslims compared to christians,
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by nyabinghi(m): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
davtosh:

It's so painful bro. I feel like I should have a device that can wipe the entire area these terrorists come from in retaliation of all this wickedness. But it's funny if you dare do that as a Christian you can't make heaven except you repent again before death. The time of Moses and David was a time of an eye for an eye, The Time of Christ is different.

Let the coming of Christ just come now and put an end to this craziness.

Why must it be compulsory for me to worship your God. Why must I dress like you, eat like you or do anything like you. I can't understand.

Some religions sha ..........
which christ, why can't he stop the attacks. Isis don't have a religion they are monsters.
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by busyfishing(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Not all Muslims are terrorist..But all terrorist are Muslims...

1 Like

Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by guiddoti: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
idris4r83:
Issis are not muslims
huh Are they 'Abokis', your friend
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingRex1:
And the only thing the church can do is to condemn the act.. Sometimes I wish we still had faithfuls like Moses n King David.
...don't forget Sampson wey use 'bone' kill over a thousand soldiers LOL!

Men! Our slumber is too much.
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by PencilBox: 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
idris4r83:
Issis are not muslims
sure they aren't.. but ISIS are :\
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by uchwar1: 3:04am On Jul 27, 2016
idris4r83:
Issis are not muslims
indeed! ISIS and BH are Xtians because they believe so much in Sharia way of cutting heads and hands.
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Tensionstar(m): 3:57am On Jul 27, 2016
piissreligion:
snipes009
una pipo.
the leader of this Islamic State has a Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate degree in Islamic studies.
you cannot know islam-a-bad more than him!!
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by Tensionstar(m): 4:09am On Jul 27, 2016
skealoo:

This only proves how immature you are and complete lack of what is going on in the world. I suggest you find history book and read . Learn and get informed, dont just siddon infront of TV and watch CNN and then come here and start talking trash of which you don't know the half.

aleast fon hstory we know terorsm (killing) is not

alian to islam....it hapening before us cant u see? please prescribe a book lets reasd then....
Re: Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat by omonla555: 4:23am On Jul 27, 2016
idris4r83:
Issis are not muslims

Make we hear word jare, what is fathwa? I hate to believe, what is jihad? Go and sit down. 70 % of the world's problems are caused by Islam. ISIS are not muslims but Muslims are ISIS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kayleigh McEnany Tweets Sinach’s Song'Way Maker' Over Trump, US Election Result / Maga: White Man Reacts After Knowing The Meaning Of The Word "MAGA" / North Korea Banned Citizens From Laughing For 11 Days (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.