Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle (38206 Views)

Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos / Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) / Police Shoot Notorious Armed Robber Dead In Okigwe,Imo State(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by Fourwinds: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2016
thecultivateur:
I do not blame some of you saying that jungle justice is the way forward. That's b'cos your eyes are still blind from the truth that's why you can't see the real war that is going on in our land.
please tell me d war dat is going on...I have a listening ear
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2016
Fourwinds:
do u mean d Nigerian Police.?
No NYPD
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by Fourwinds: 10:34am On Jul 27, 2016
CallofDuty:
To me I am of the view that this is the height of illiteracy of some youths in the country..its like a chain with links..too bad..from no school to no brain and then No job /better opportunities then hunger and then stealing then the death penalty embarassed embarassed...a lot of root cause can be attributed to all these stealing and sadly comes the jungle justice.. Nigerians..expecialy the youths in villages..we all know its really tough...But pls Give birth to only the number of children u can take care of..even if its just one..send him/her to a good school so that we would have better citizens in the country..a lot of people still live in the illusion of I don't want my fathers name to die..and then I want to ask a rhetoric question.. Where do u think u will be in the next 500yrs?....cos I know that as I am now..I don't even know my great grand father..#say #yes #To #family #planning...am sure the poor lad couldn't even make a complete sentence in English.. undecided undecided
Ha.!!! Nigerians no get time for family planning especially d poor..

once conji catch them like this., na fire fire before u know d harvest is due in nine months
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by Fourwinds: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2016
ellacute45:
No NYPD
hehehehheheeee.!!!!
those are d only ones d jungle justices mob trust...
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2016
Fourwinds:
hehehehheheeee.!!!!

those are d only ones d jungle justices mob trust...
Lol don't mind me I'm just joking
How are you doing? wink
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by Fourwinds: 10:50am On Jul 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
ellacute45:

How are you doing? wink
I'm good ojaree.!!! cheesy
ellacute45:

How are you doing? wink
I'm good ojaree.!!!I'm going to Abuja to take d lastest train in naija
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2016
Fourwinds:
cheesy cheesy :DI'm good ojaree.!!! :DI'm good ojaree.!!!I'm going to Abuja to take d lastest train in naija
Wow really?? So where do you live
And from Abuja where will you travel to? smiley
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by Fourwinds: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2016
ellacute45:

Wow really?? So where do you live
And from Abuja where will you travel to? smiley
my brother's friend lives in Abuja and his wedding comes up next month...so guys gonna be there...
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by ezigr8(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2016
I no get pity for dis guyz. crime rate is at it peak. handing over to police na waste effort
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by danxzy: 11:14am On Jul 27, 2016
guys and stealing

Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 27, 2016
Fourwinds:
my brother's friend lives in Abuja and his wedding comes up next month...so guys gonna be there...
Aww okay
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by thecultivateur(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
Fourwinds:
please tell me d war dat is going on...I have a listening ear

If you truly care to know, then I will tell you (only if you are openminded enough to take in the truth):

As we all know, (except some ignorant ones) our world is made up of both the physical & the spiritual aspect. Whatever happens in the physical world is influenced by the spiritual one. If you don't know, the spiritual controls the physical. The natural world is subservient to the supernatural one(the one we all can't see). That is why any action that takes place in physical realm has already happened in the spirit world. So you see, we are fighting the wrong battle. Each time your fellow human being does something evil, that's b'cos his will & emotions has been influenced by a malevolent evil force from the unseen world, hence using the human subject as a pawn in their evil game of interest. That's why each time you choose to condemn your fellow human being & execute them without the creator's permission, you actually gave the kingdom of darkness the license to go and infect another human soul (it might turn out to be you or somebody else you know!) to repeat that same insidious cycle all over again, thereby collecting more souls to hell including the person that gave them the license to do so(I guess this means all those that supported the condemnation & the execution of their fellow man without true consent of the divine order.) But when an evil-doer who is caught in a crime is given a fair trial by allowing the creator to judge him or her for what they had done, the kingdom of darkness will have lost their right in reclaiming the creator's kingdom by bringing hell on earth and of course, stopping evil & crime from increasing any further just by that simple act of allowing grace to take over & also forgiving the criminal man who wronged you. In this way, you have fought & won the real war. Do not be deceived, broda, this is a battle for our souls that the kingdom of darkness are fighting so hard to acquire. By getting us to murder our fellow human beings (all in the name of serving jungle justice) who committed a crime that they (the evil kingdom) themselves secretly instigated. They are making us to do their dirty work for them(the work of transporting more souls to hell including you that are helping them in achieving such evil goal!) That is why you can never use evil to defeat evil. The only way to successfully stop evil from progressing is by using the one virtue that evil fears a lot & is powerless to: GOOD. So there you go brother, that's the truth & the real answer to your question. Only if you have the right spirit will you be able to understand the above writings that I just take my time to dish out to you, other wise you will never make a real sense out of all the jargons that I posted here.

Like I said earlier, the ignorant ones among us will never accept the truth that is before them.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by Adonis86(m): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Foolishness of the highest order..........Barbarians!!! R.I.P Dear. I believe that all Irons must someday pass through the Blacksmith's test(Death is inevitable for all). But eternity in Hell-fire is the worst type of death.
Re: Man Burnt In Okigwe For Stealing Motorcycle by unique75: 7:46am On Jul 28, 2016
The Okadaman should have known that it was a set up. The road is the boundary of IMO and abia. a very lonely part. okada people should learn to use their number 6 in the course of doing their biz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia / Nigerian Convicted Of Fraud Loses Temper After Appeal Court Adjourned (PICTURED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.