Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Visitor Visa Requirements For Uk/usa/canada And Schenghen Countries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visitor Visa Requirements For Uk/usa/canada And Schenghen Countries (1692 Views)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) / Cheapest University In Canada And Their Admision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Visitor Visa Requirements For Uk/usa/canada And Schenghen Countries by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
This forum is created for would-be travelers for visiting purposes only. Receive free pieces of information on your visa requirements and documentation, for free!
Re: Visitor Visa Requirements For Uk/usa/canada And Schenghen Countries by Eugene111(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Please am about submitting my application for ITALY Visa, because of the interview the German do in Nigeria Embassy before issuing a visa, has made me to go for my shengen visa tru Italian embassy, hoping that immediately I arrive Italy I will going to Germany, please advise on the possibility based on my plans ... Thanks and God bless. The visa is a visit visa bro.

Regards
Re: Visitor Visa Requirements For Uk/usa/canada And Schenghen Countries by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
Eugene111:
Please am about submitting my application for ITALY Visa, because of the interview the German do in Nigeria Embassy before issuing a visa, has made me to go for my shengen visa tru Italian embassy, hoping that immediately I arrive Italy I will going to Germany, please advise on the possibility based on my plans ... Thanks and God bless. The visa is a visit visa bro.

Regards

Based on my experience, German Visit visa is about the most flexible of all the Schenghen visas. I got mine(a single entry visa) on a virgin passport in 2004 and since then, it's been multiple. Your chances of getting a German visa depends on your mission though. If I may ask, have you once applied for a German schenghen visa but was denied and what was your mission/purpose of applying? This will enable me advise appropriately

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Visitor Visa Requirements For Uk/usa/canada And Schenghen Countries by Eugene111(m): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2016
Thanks for your Reply #Awelekiti

I only have on used South Africa visa in my passport and my documents is intact just that I don't work with the company sponsoring me but I've all there document the embassy required, My purpose of going is to see how the country looks like and also get a wife there if possible get a legal stay there, as a first timer in a Shengen state hope Germany is OK for me??

Please Awelekiti and other gurus should help as i awaiting your response thanks
Re: Visitor Visa Requirements For Uk/usa/canada And Schenghen Countries by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2016
Eugene111:
Thanks for your Reply #Awelekiti

I only have on used South Africa visa in my passport and my documents is intact just that I don't work with the company sponsoring me but I've all there document the embassy required, My purpose of going is to see how the country looks like and also get a wife there if possible get a legal stay there, as a first timer in a Shengen state hope Germany is OK for me??

Please Awelekiti and other gurus should help as i awaiting your response thanks
I see. Do you have an invitation from any German company, friend or family? Are you travelling for tourism?
Re: Visitor Visa Requirements For Uk/usa/canada And Schenghen Countries by Eugene111(m): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2016
Yes am traveling for tourism and will like to stay back for some time.......what will i do? As I don't want to land in German airport can it be possible for me to stay in Germany for as long as I want with the above options you'll be given me?...

Regards
Re: Visitor Visa Requirements For Uk/usa/canada And Schenghen Countries by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2016
Eugene111:
Yes am traveling for tourism and will like to stay back for some time.......what will i do? As I don't want to land in German airport can it be possible for me to stay in Germany for as long as I want with the above options you'll be given me?...

Regards
Well, you can get a schenghen visa through Germany and enter any EU country with it. Get an invitation and have enough funds in your account. Yes, you can stay as long as your visa remains valid. I'd advise you come back so you can reapply. They can issue you a multiple entry visa that would enable you stay even much longer in Germany. Please don't flout their visa rules if you eventually get one. I understand you're travelling to seek a greener pasture but please process everything legitimately. You may seek asylum on you next visit or you apply for a student visa from home. For details of documents needed to apply for a German visa, please visit the link http://m.nigeria.diplo.de/Vertretung/nigeria/en/09_20Visa/Short_20term_20visa/Visa_20-_20Short_20Term.html. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Visitor Visa Requirements For Uk/usa/canada And Schenghen Countries by jredlom(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2016
I have been admitted for a french language and culture course at McGill University in Quebec city for January 2017. I have fully paid for my course and also paid fully for off campus accommodation.

I am 23 years and hold an Associate Degree in Hospitality Management and a flight attendant certificate, I want to work as a flight attendant or Restaurant supervisor or manager in a big hotel that is why i want to learn the french language which will give me an advantage.

I own a grocery and cosmetic shop and the business has been registered in my name.

DOCUMENT I WILL BE SUBMITTING TO THE EMBASSY

*Acceptance Letter

*Accommodation reservation receipt

*My Business Registration Certificate and Tax Receipts

*Tenancy agreement for my rented shop

*University Certificate and transcripts

*Few receipts of good I purchase to my shop

*Personal Bank Statement with $2000 CND and Reference letter from bank

*Statement of Purpose

*Letter from my Church to give evidence of my role and duties in Church

*Tenancy agreement of my rented room

*Sponsors Bank Statement with balance of $4600 CND and reference letter from the bank (My Sponsor is my Biological mother)

*Sponsorship Letter

*Affidavit of Sponsorship

*Copy of sponsors passport

Do I have a strong case to be successful with my application

NB:I am using a sponsor because my business is only a year and 2 months old
Re: Visitor Visa Requirements For Uk/usa/canada And Schenghen Countries by justwise(m): 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Don't duplicate thread here, we have active threads for all the above mentioned countries look for them and contribute your share if you want.

Thank you

(1)

Benin To Ilorin / A Nairalander Joined The Black Lives Matter Protest In New Zealand / Us Visa Application Made Easy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.