Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! (23501 Views)

CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by daramolanas1(m): 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Lolssss
u R pretty....... wink
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by eddie4me: 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
a comment
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by faradexs09(m): 1:44am On Jul 30, 2016
Drienzia:
God blese u wink
uhm
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by noblemann1(m): 7:02am On Jul 30, 2016
Av been waiting for mine since, just say something bro
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 30, 2016
Drienzia:
Make a comment and I will tell you something about you. You gonno be surprised!!!

Btw

Not everyone will admit its true!

Prophet Drienzia is here!!!

I am here to test u, to draw a premise and to formulate an argument. Over to you prophet
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by chukwuebuka077: 7:55am On Jul 30, 2016
Drienzia:
my brother, all I saw is, u not really concerned about making it big. Or should I say once u able to get d money that can satisfy u u'd bother not craving for more?, its not a bad thing though. If u wanno make it real big, start up something personal. Btw, I love ur mindset of being willing to learn new things

Can you be more specific in areas of business or getting job , academics, marriage or relationship and social life?
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Wen2016: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2016
I saw your 2 posts, how do you mean lazy and focus on your current career in the first post and hiding under another moniker in your second post? Please mind your words and your responses, you don't have to sound degrading or insulting to people on this thread. I have a decent job, not lazy and will never be nor do I get your use of moniker term in this scenario after my first post. I am not idle or lazy. So don't sound as if one is hopeless or useless, one is not. You never even said anything more edifying or tangible in your responses to me.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by GoodMuyis(m): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2016
Drienzia:
Make a comment and I will tell you something about you. You gonno be surprised!!!

Btw

I finally get what...
These sequence A1, A2, A3 - P1, P2, P3

what do they signify
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2016
Mcslize:

Drienzia hmmmm hmmm hmmm I know hw u do this. U said I'm a womanizer right? And I'll get married 3yrs from now to a gal I've met before right? Hmmm hmmm. Lips seal..............ain't getting married even in the next 6yrs to come. My wife to be will never be someone I've met before....we've never met.....and we will meet..the feelings will be mutual. Anyone I meet now......if feelings didn't develop is it 3yrs later the feelings will develop? And aside that my wife to be will be so much obessed with me.......I'm not a womanizer. Lest I forget...a greater part of me is missing right now........my better half .......................I will make the whole money in the world but she is gonna be a great supporter emotionally to me. Where is she where is she where is she?
wink lets wait till den...
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2016
Wen2016:
I saw your 2 posts, how do you mean lazy and focus on your current career in the first post and hiding under another moniker in your second post? Please mind your words and your responses, you don't have to sound degrading or insulting to people on this thread. I have a decent job, not lazy and will never be nor do I get your use of moniker term in this scenario after my first post. I am not idle or lazy. So don't sound as if one is hopeless or useless, one is not. You never even said anything more edifying or tangible in your responses to me.
smh! ... Exactly d reason I don't respond to those I find dia case not appealing.... My brother, no vex. U are very very very hard working.in fact u can work all day and won't b tired.... God bless
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Dear clairvoyant, I wonder why you are ignoring me. Tell me something. Thanks.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by oluwatunde1984(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
prophet please say something about me
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by chochopiro(m): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
Prophet say something about my wife to be
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
Prophet
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hello Mr clairvoyant. What do you see?
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
iRyan:
Hello Mr clairvoyant. What do you see?
You'd make a good teacher
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
Bosseth24:
Prophet
I see you settling down and staying with your spouse in the southwestern part of the country..
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
chochopiro:
Prophet say something about my wife to be
my brother, don't rush into conclusion yet and I'd advice u to stop bothering yourself if she's the one to marry. Like I said, insecurity is d problem you having ryt now in ur relationship. Be free with yourself and act like u cool... Only then u'd be able to find out if she's d one or not...
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
oluwatunde1984:
prophet please say something about me
my brother, if only u were more focused(not saying u weren't) u would av being given a job by a lecturer during ur days in Oscotech...but that's not the issue now, I see lot of Ladies wanting to b wit u
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
Drienzia:
lol you still have a lot to learn about being clairvoyant. Come and intern here in New York.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
prophetic prophet wat do you have to say about me
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
iRyan:
lol you still have a lot to learn about being clairvoyant. Come and intern here in New York.
wink √√√
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Wen2016: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
You that have an appealing case, no vex. No time to negotiate with you. You said false things including the identity and you think you can intimidate me to accept? I don't accept falsehood and I reject and return it back to you. Stop the deception!!!!
Repent and may God have mercy on you.
God bless.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by HonourablePomk: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
Drienzia:

Btw

Hello prophet. I'm here waiting.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by noblemann1(m): 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Is that u can't even see anything about me, anywayz am still waiting drenzia
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
Drienzia:
my brother, if only u were more focused(not saying u weren't) u would av being given a job by a lecturer during ur days in Oscotech...but that's not the issue now, I see lot of Ladies wanting to b wit u
oya na diz guy case we go take end everything. Let's see what he has to say. Just pray he doesn't lie. oluwatunde what have you got to say ?
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
Drienzia:
Honestly bro this is not a prophecy. Why not spice things up by telling them one thing about themselves and say what you see about the future.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
now sire... what do you see about me ?
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
BornInApril:
oya na diz guy case we go take end everything. Let's see what he has to say. Just pray he doesn't lie. oluwatunde what have you got to say ?
as expected, some er here to doubt
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Goddys(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by LOVEGINO(m): 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
Oya time don reach for e-offering. Nothing is too small. Abeg make una help d ministry grow.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by chukwuebuka077: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
chukwuebuka077:

Can you be more specific in areas of business or getting job , academics, marriage or relationship and social life?

Still waiting for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 / Taiwo Odukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.