Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,611 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Need Some Good Advice Here. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Need Some Good Advice Here. (498 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Some Good Advice Here. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ok, topic says it all.....
Some 8 years ago, NIIT was good and I did a course with them and totally enjoyed the classes.
Now I wrote the scholarship exams and did good tho' so I'm thinking of doing another course with them.

I want to know the current state of NIIT and how they handle their classes. Especially if anyone has been with their branch in Surulere, Lagos....

Now if not in NIIT, what other world recognised body can do teach IT programs very well in Nigeria and do they have some incentives like NIIT?
Re: Need Some Good Advice Here. by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
NOBODY
Re: Need Some Good Advice Here. by omokoladele(m): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Bro i wrote the scholarship exam too.
Now the orientation is on monday and they are requesting for 5k booking fee.
Plz any idea about the real amount for the course itself

(1) (Reply)

Choosing A Motherboard / Meet The Gionee M2017 Officially Revealed In China With 7000mah Battery Power / Top Ten Most Influential Scientists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.