Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:18 PM

Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys (31269 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie / Eminem Chills With Alicia Keys On This New Stuff / Wizkid Collaborates With French Montana (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by shotin(m): 7:02am On Jul 30, 2016
HARDBOI:
WIZKID IS WHACK.... HE LACKS MEANINGFUL LYRICS IN HIS SONGS
I MEAN HE CANT STRING 2 LINES OF COMPREHENSIBLE LYRICS.
HEZ ONLY SAVING GRACE IS THAT KID IN HIS NAME AND HIS CHILDISH LOOKS DATS WAT SELLING HIM.

TO BE HONEST HE IS WHACK!!
. Whack or not, like it or not, he is getting it and famous all over the world. A little advise, y don't you do something *whack* to get to the spot light instead of hating.... Thumbs up wizzy.... Make baba God answer my own call oooo... I must make it....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 30, 2016
Please all dis Collabo wit foreign artist, How many of the album Has He release abi na only stage and studio album u dey perform with dem grin grin
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by bittertruthz: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2016
Emmaxman4best:

http://www.petmaxflame.com/2016/07/wizkid-collaborates-with-alicia-keys.html

This guy don blow. Unlike Dbanj singing yoruba for Snoop dogg and Kanye collaboration.
Any Nigerian musician that have opportunity to meet these international stars should utilize the opportunity and avoid singing in yoruba or any local dialect.
If you want to sing in local language, better collaborate with Sunny Ade or Osadebe.
The least should be pidgin english because Caribbeans and some blacks around the world can communicate in broken english that every one will understand.

Good luck whiz kid, the sky is your limit. If possible look for teacher to perfect you to international standard or start sleeping with dictionary.
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Akjr(m): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2016
timilehin007:
what's ur problem di*k head, did I mention u, why are u looking for phensic for another man's headache? May God punish u and ur generations to come unless if I mentioned you in that my post. It's none of ur f*cking business. Retard
me n u who gat d*ck head.. E dei sweet me say ma tok pain u.... Buhahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Greet ur babe for me.
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Akjr(m): 7:54am On Jul 30, 2016
bittertruthz:

This guy don blow. Unlike Dbanj singing yoruba for Snoop dogg and Kanye collaboration.
Any Nigerian musician that have opportunity to meet these international stars should utilize the opportunity and avoid singing in yoruba or any local dialect.
If you want to sing in local language, better collaborate with Sunny Ade or Osadebe.
The least should be pidgin english because Caribbeans and some blacks around the world can communicate in broken english that every one will understand.

Good luck whiz kid, the sky is your limit. If possible look for teacher to perfect you to international standard or start sleeping with dictionary.

hahahahaha. Believe wiz. He gat phoneh in his vocal. Bt he needs vocab sha. Bt wiz x good. All dis was dbanj dream
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Akjr(m): 7:54am On Jul 30, 2016
sholadunju:
Please all dis Collabo wit foreign artist, How many of the album Has He release abi na only stage and studio album u dey perform with dem grin grin
ur comment shows how out dated u r.
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by 2eggs1goal: 8:04am On Jul 30, 2016
Star boy
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by eddybrigs: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2016
abuaoyen:
If the fool lyk let him collaborate with Micheal Jackson in the spirit world...mtcheeeeeeew....my worst yeybrity
ur still here dyin u never cross ghana mk bad belle no kill u b jhappy for Him
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by smiliyB(f): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2016
AngelJazz:
wow...Big up Starboy....Shame on Linda Ikeji. No man can play god in ones life

The Many Lies of Nigerian Celebrities! Mercy Johnson Caught in the act
http://thekokogist..com.ng/2016/06/the-many-lies-of-nigerian-celebrities.html
better go n taake ur drug asap bcus I see stupidity dey worry u 4 head...ode.
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by timilehin007(m): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2016
Akjr:
me n u who gat d*ck head.. E dei sweet me say ma tok pain u.... Buhahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Greet ur babe for me.
undecided
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2016
Cool
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Bgorgeous: 8:58am On Jul 30, 2016
Congratulations wizzy
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2016
haters can goan die cool wizzy is the man of the year... tongue
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Stealth100: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2016
HARDBOI:
HEZ ONLY SAVING GRACE IS THAT KID IN HIS NAME AND HIS CHILDISH LOOKS DATS WAT SELLING HIM.

Have you ever listened to "Joy" by wizkid?
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2016
ramalot:

"God" didn't "answer" his prayer. He went out and hustled for it.

Now ask yourself exactly what you're doing to bring about significant achievements for yourself? There lies your question and your answer.

If you're actively hustling on a set goal, then more power to you. If you're not, then well, you're on your own.
Actually i'm working on my 'goals' ryt now but i dont think money is my top most priority in life
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by pweetiedee(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
timilehin007:
sincerely i don't hate him or envy him. But to me that guy is wack, he can sing trash for Africa ehnnn
which one us trash, Ojuelegba? Love my baby? Azonto? Oga, sing your own make we hear
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by kenoz(m): 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nice one Wizzy
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by eyinjuege: 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
Oluwawizzie, wow.

Nice one
I love Alicia keys.

Can't wait to listen to it...
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Rexnegro(m): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Akjr:
if na norml human bein go hook up wid ha by sunday. Agbaya cnt b a celeb, God choose pipu. She's a choosen one. gerrarahia
smh
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by timilehin007(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
pweetiedee:

which one us trash, Ojuelegba? Love my baby? Azonto? Oga, sing your own make we hear
if u wwnt to hear me sing cone hook up with me at fun embassy. In fact I shall sing you a special number to b dedicated to you
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Emmaxman4best: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
[s]
HARDBOI:

[/s]

HE IS WHACK AND HE'S MAKING IT!

LET'S LEARN TO SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER FOR ONCE NAA.

ALL THIS HATING WON'T TAKE US ANYWAY. THANK YOU

ONE LOVE kiss
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Ugosample(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
Rexnegro:
alicia na human being so what's The big deal... automatically seems Nigerians have inferiority complex...na wa o
Alicia Keys Is a big artiste
There is no inferiority complex in the matter.
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Rexnegro(m): 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ugosample:

Alicia Keys Is a big artiste
There is no inferiority complex in the matter.

sorry I forget say wizkid na up coming artist, as alicia big to You in America na so wizkid big in Nigeria / Africa...
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Ugosample(m): 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
Rexnegro:
sorry I forget say wizkid na up coming artist, as alicia big to You in America na so wizkid big in Nigeria / Africa...

But who is the bigger artiste on a global stage..
Alicia Keys would outsell Wizkid anywhere on the planet, even here in Nigeria.

I admire your patriotism, but wetin big pass you big pass you.
All fingers are not equal and that is life.
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Emmaxman4best: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ugosample:

But who is the bigger artiste on a global stage..
Alicia Keys would outsell Wizkid anywhere on the planet, even here in Nigeria.

I admire your patriotism, but wetin big pass you big pass you.
All fingers are not equal and that is life.

na lie joor! all fingers are equal in the eyes of God.
Re: Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys by Mimicole(f): 2:42am On Sep 04, 2016
funmijoyb:

u didn't hear bcuz u r deaf but at least drake knows his voice on d track.

envying ipod yoots
Come you this misguided lovestruck teenager, you don't get paid throwing tantrums on social media, or do you?
What a way to earn a living...

I feel for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour / Juliet Ibrahim Asks Rihanna If She Is Pregnant, Gets Blasted / Wizkid Sprays Money On Fans At Hennessy Artistry Grand Finale [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.