Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar (90470 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids / Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by jwart(m): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Most be last VIRGIN
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by ROZZAYY(f): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
me 2 undecided
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Jalubarika(m): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
O
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Damfostopper(m): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anus.... U av been bleeped....
Vagina.... Prick don enter.....
Mouth..... Yet to be bleeped.... I.e she is a virgin cos she never suck diick ....
Abeg get the fvck owta hia

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by gurunlocker: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Disvirgin? That's different English.... If it's disflowered, I will understand.... But why flashing that Milk factory
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Lanretoye(m): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
what is the meaning of disvirgin?
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
I just see some things, I just wonder, meteeeeew, dis one? virgin,attention seeker
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Dbrainiac1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:
:;::: first and foremost; there is no word like disvirgin : the correct word is disflower .

Nd she is claiming virgin with these exposed milkshake

God knows best
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by farouk0403(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:
:;::: first and foremost; there is no word like disvirgin : the correct word is disflower .

God knows best

deflower tongue
ClassCaptain:

God knows best

deflower
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Dbrainiac1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:

God knows best
Yuck. There's no such word as disflower. It is deflower.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by funshore(m): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
Fadahunsi:

It isn't disflower but DEFLOWER!!!
Can't help but to LOL here.
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Kherry: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
Second hand virgin undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by AprokoNaija: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
Fadahunsi:

It isn't disflower but DEFLOWER!!!

Hehe he hehe... Correction overtaking correction. For hin mind, that other dude will believe he is correcting a grammatical blunder whereas, he committed one too

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by DennisEche(m): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
FreeWorld23:
Werey! Are we here to joke? grin

My friend below who just came from Russia is ready to deflower you.

Pvssy wey don slack already lipsrsealed
badt guy.........this man wey just show from russia now now ......u don de use him picture as nairaland meme

1 Like

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Glaxx(m): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lol
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Netcontactsng1(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nne5:
Who she epp?
Are you shittin' me?

Did I just see disvirgin?

Hello British woman, disvirgin is WAE (West African English) for deflower. Quote me any day... You've used it more times than she has actually done tongue

1 Like

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Itzurboi(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
that poster before me bad gan.....see as you wan dey fall CLASsCapTAiN hand
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by free2ryhme: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=herzern post=47913166][/quote]

hope you no get family problem undecided
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Oskam: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
There must be a Member or Members out there who have blasted this Vagina.....
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by uzo4real(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Disvirgin or rather Dis flower.....simple use of English.. .
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by preciousMI1(f): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
issorait besides the virginity is hers! she should use it wisely
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by KangaIye: 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Me Too Am A Virgin grin
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Iamsolslim(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
for real
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Jetwld(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin shocked shocked

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by ogawisdom(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Netcontactsng1(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
uzo4real:
Disvirgin or rather Dis flower.....simple use of English.. .

English Teacher there is nothing like disflower.
Now say disvirgin or deflower.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by dauntless15(m): 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lol no be only virgin, untill one long throat guy innocently marry her and make a shocking discovery of course we wont hear of it

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by jordanice007: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:

God knows best

oga ClassCaptain. i think it is called DEFLOWER not disflower

1 Like

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Teeeecash(m): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:

God knows best
LOL LMAO...disflower is dat a word ?? u either use disvirgin or deflower

1 Like

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by consultancy: 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:

God knows best
there is nothing like disflower..... deflower and disvirgin are standard correct english

1 Like

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by floragregs(f): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:

God knows best
you are wrong too! It is de flower! Teacher moi moi
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by bittertruthz: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
tosin400:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-YWb2zal7jpo/V5eFfzfORMI/AAAAAAACHTk/6hWTIOjwfRYrnh6glzJ55dfK-8Wr4_KQACLcB/s1600/1.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-S7xCUxSAfQg/V5eFfr5ulQI/AAAAAAACHTg/Rxcftsu8HBooG70HOWCuqocvsDBEbta3gCLcB/s1600/2.png[/img]

Is she still untouched?

Dunno if she’s only joking. Like she talk, sinners will disagree…

Seems I be one of them...lol.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIVByLmjiZV/?hl=en

She mean for yansh............... All of una misunderstood her.
The front hole is now borehole, she is capitalizing on yansh to compensate her husband to be.

You know Hausa men like it on the yansh........Remember Atiku and Genevieve matter. Of which Genevieve did surgery when she had problem. There was rumor that Atiku prefer to use her back door during their coded relationship. grin grin grin

There is an adage in my language. A$s$ said she regret having pvssy as a neighbor. That the pvssy always inconvenience her or invite trouble for her too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up / Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.