Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar (90467 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids / Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by fosolami03(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=valiantheartprod post=47915514]Not all marriages start with "Will you marry me?" some start with "I don carry belle".[/quote

grin grin grin
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by serenityaliyu(m): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:
undecided:;::: first and foremost; there is no word like disvirgin : the correct word is disflower.:/

And she is claiming Virgin with all these exposed milkshake?

Virgin ko, sosoliso ni

meanwhile

How i foolishly wasted 80k at a Nightclub sad

https://www.nairaland.com/3247672/how-foolishly-wasted-80k-nightclub undecided:;::: first and foremost; there is no word like disvirgin : the correct word is disflower.

Virgin ko, sosoliso ni

meanwhile

https://www.nairaland.com/3247672/how-foolishly-wasted-80k-nightclub
"deflower" not "disflower"

Thanks.
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by uchewilliam18: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Like we give a flying f*ck!!! sad

1 Like

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by dadaijboy: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
Stories. ... who asked her
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by pelij18(m): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nne5:
Who she epp? Are you shittin' me?
Did I just see disvirgin?
So-called actress typing sh*t
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by pelij18(m): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nne5:
Who she epp? Are you shittin' me?
Did I just see disvirgin?
So-called actress typing sh*t
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by hollamanng(m): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:
undecided:;::: first and foremost; there is no word like disvirgin : the correct word is disflower.:/

Virgin ko, sosoliso ni

meanwhile

https://www.nairaland.com/3247672/how-foolishly-wasted-80k-nightclub undecided:;::: first and foremost; there is no word like disvirgin : the correct word is disflower.

Virgin ko, sosoliso ni

meanwhile

alhaji I know it all there is even nothing like disflower it is deflower oversabi people
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by onionsoup(f): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:

Virgin ko, sosoliso ni

meanwhile

Virgin ko, sosoliso ni

meanwhile

"How i foolishly wasted 80k at a Nightclub

http"

Dier lies your problem grin
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by onionsoup(f): 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
Aaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!! who is talking? if Halima Abubakar na still virgin make my yansh bend!! infact if she still be virgin i go believe say mama ejima my neighbour na still virgin. see embaricement o
grin grin grin

Kiaful Mk that part of ur body no go trutru bend oo.. Humm, nobori send u msg to cause yourself oo huum. It is very possible say she still be virgin oo
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by UIA04(f): 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
oglalasioux:
Which side is she still a virgin? Vagina or anus?
Or mouth?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Franky9584(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
oglalasioux:
Which side is she still a virgin? Vagina or anus?
none of d above but d boobs
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by floragregs(f): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
tukdi:
grin grin grin grin grin Stop disgracing yourself too! You are equally wrong! deflower is one word not SEPARATE words! deflower NOT de flower! you are the real Teacher moi moi. Mtcheeeeeeew!
auto correct on my phone shifted it. I'm not as dumb as u are.
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by malthus231(m): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
Declare ur asset, .....not virginity status...........
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Emergencyluck: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
for ur info dere is nothing like disflower either rather it is deflower.
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by chiwetel(f): 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=Fadahunsi post=47913116]
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by chiwetel(f): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=Fadahunsi post=47913116]
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by chiwetel(f): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Fadahunsi:

It isn't disflower but DEFLOWER!!!
Lol,i tried so hard to ignore, didn't want to be a killjoy.Apparently he was the first to comment grin
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
Since when did your personal pride and dignity as a woman become a thing of public announcement?Please we are Africans and not whites.Some things are meant not to be spoken

1 Like

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by oglalasioux(m): 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
Franky9584:

none of d above but d boobs

One of the above (not mentioning the mouth). So many girls have sex through the anus and keep the vagina intact. So she should tell us the one she's still a virgin.
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by sotadegrt(m): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
[qute author=ClassCaptain post=47911070] undecided:;::: first and foremost; there is no word like disvirgin : the correct word is disflower.:

DISFLOWER? Falls into pit latrine to laugh. Correct word is DEFLOWER.
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by bennaz(m): 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:

Virgin ko, sosoliso ni

meanwhile

Virgin ko, sosoliso ni

meanwhile

Sorry, there is no word like 'disflower' either,
it's 'deflower' #Gbam!!
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by ClassCaptain(m): 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
sotadegrt:
[qute author=ClassCaptain post=47911070] undecided:;::: first and foremost; there is no word like disvirgin : the correct word is disflower.:

DISFLOWER? Falls into pit latrine to laugh. Correct word is DEFLOWER.

ati disflower , ati deflower, there is sha flower dere....
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by ClassCaptain(m): 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
floragregs:
auto correct on my phone shifted it. I'm not as dumb as u are.

easy flora, dont mind him.. grin
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by ifeomaekol(f): 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lol, nairalanders n their comments. Una no go kill persin------halima! Chaiiiiiiiiiii.
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by MrTour: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
Toto na rubber
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by LastProphet: 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
kidman96:
we already know you are a Virgin, abeg rest for the matter or go to BBC and CNN. she acts like she is only Virgin in the world. its not a big deal. being a virgin doesn't make you a decent girl. some more decent girls lose their virginity out of many reasons beyond their control,like poverty and rape. she should shut up.

After all some ladies who have had sex can restore their virginity(hymen) through surgeries in Vietnam. who knows if thats what she did.

if you doubt it google it or...

http://www.voanews.com/content/in-vietnam-virginal-restoration-comes-at-a-cost-142509975/181024.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7275558.stm

thanks for airing my views jor, and besides something tells me this girl will be a mighty disappointment in bed, i discarded a young lady last year becos she was a virgin and she hasnt gotten over the shock. These ladies that watch home video have no idea the kind of men around these days. That Halima is lucky she hasnt met people like me if not she would have developed inferiority complex by now
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Clemsworld(m): 12:00am On Jul 27, 2016
Who u Epp? tongue
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by damthyhafix(m): 12:07am On Jul 27, 2016
she is a big fool, if she don't want to be insulted, she should dress well
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 27, 2016
Hmm with those two huge headlamps wey she carry for front she dey claim to be virgin.End time virgin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by lereinter(m): 12:19am On Jul 27, 2016
[/color][color=#006600]

Dino melaye hope you heard her

The fowl has come home........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Bamz(m): 12:48am On Jul 27, 2016
AKMoney1:

Really? Over sabi undecided

Who dash you class captain?

PMSL cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by oluwasegunolade: 1:43am On Jul 27, 2016
jadarmani:

I can't help but Lol here. Abeg help me ask.
I think it's the mouth grin ohh did I just say mouth, No she means her two nostril Virgin my foot undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up / Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.