Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father (44878 Views)

Olufunso Amosun Distributes Food To 3,000 Women / Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) / Olufunso Amosun Celebrates Her 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by bayocanny: 12:28am On Jul 27, 2016
K
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 27, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Boy: (Thinking) So Mrs First Lady No Go Drop Something For Me So?? angry angry

First Lady: (Thinking) Sorry Boy!! I blame Buhari for this hard economy and thunder fire that your heartless papa for what he did to you!!!
angry angry

grin
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by elengee(m): 7:07am On Jul 27, 2016
That's all Amosun love. Media show of compassion. Workers are dying, pensioners are dying, schools and hospitals are rotting away in the State. Children of hardworking parents get sent away from schools, and their parents ejected from their homes cos they can't pay rent due to unpaid salary.

Amosun and family are not nice. I can't fall for this!
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by McBrooklyn(m): 7:27am On Jul 27, 2016
Berlyn:
grin

Berlyn Baby!!! kiss kiss

My Berlyn of life, Did you know we can actually go to Berlin together one this days if you promised to be my wife kiss kiss

You dey feel my flow??
grin grin
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by DrHighchief(m): 8:09am On Jul 27, 2016
When Joseph Brothers sold him as slave they thought dey were doing him evil but he later became the prime minister of Egypt.
The father of d boy thought he was punishing his son by chaining him but now the son is associating with the powers that be. God bless all well meaning Nigerians for the love and support they have shown to the young boy.
Kudos to our security agencies also.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by kosokoadeyemi: 8:17am On Jul 27, 2016
That's how the God work with his miracle
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by TheAlchemist: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2016
First picture:

Boy is thinking where is my father....
Never underestimate the love of a child for his/her parents even when he is maltreated by the same parents.
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by eyinjuege: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
beatzone:
The first lady looked like she was almost in tears in the first pics. You can understand her feeling better if you are a parent!!!

This is sad !!

I noticed.

Heartbreaking.
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by Epukaa: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
ice25:
can someone create a meme with that first pics?

nice one her excellency

Yes of course, the answer is right here. Spread the good news and thank me later.

Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lilprincey:

Smh...Biological needs are those needs which are needed for continued survival of an organism

so the young man don turn to organism? English teacher.
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by adorablepepple(f): 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
bayocanny:

There you go, I wouldn't waste my time exchaging words with a slowpoke like u rather I will let you wallow in your ignorance and by the time you realize how foolish you are it will soon be late for u.
Subsribe some sense dear
Do you have something you do with your time.... I don't think so,you are wallowing in self Pity and disgrace, you seem confused and angry at yourself, you better take it easy before you harm yourself. a guy will be gossiping like this chai......... you need all the help you can gather before you do something stupid to yourself. Frustrated he-goat
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by bayocanny: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hmm
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by adorablepepple(f): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2016
bayocanny:

You keep quoting me so that got to show you how jobless you are...mind you am not fustrated by your words, am just trying to correct your wrong. Probably, you need God in your life, useless she-goat
tongue
I thought you said you don't have time to reply Abi ........ I can see you are a dog who goes back to his vomit,Please fix your brain before you think about correcting anyone's wrong. Find God first before you reply me with your empty head. Arindin
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by bayocanny: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
O
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by adorablepepple(f): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
bayocanny:

Who told you am looking for God, stop making mountain out of a molehill...what I can deduce from your rants lately is that you are really suffering from parental care hence your comment, your stupidity is glaring and fustrating I wonder how you comport yourself in public gathering cus your self worth is no where to be found. What am I even saying sef you might a tennagern,I would not reply you again cus we are not in the same league....grow up kid and change your way...Useless mofo
Hahaha see inner pain ooooooo,it's a pity. who made a mountain out of a molehill if not you this arrogant foool. I made my comment and you had to open the gutter you call a mouth to talk. Dog do you have self worth? Ofcourse am not in the Same league with a disgusting son of a bitchh who has no control. Nagging fool who has no self worth. A little piece of advice ie if your dumb brain can comprehend it
Next time when people air their views, Please and Please ensure your brain is in order before you reply, so you don't disgrace yourself and the people around you. Nincompoop! Good bye loner grin
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by bayocanny: 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
adorablepepple:

Hahaha see inner pain ooooooo,it's a pity. who made a mountain out of a molehill if not you this arrogant foool. I made my comment and you had to open the gutter you call a mouth to talk. Dog do you have self worth? Ofcourse am not in the Same league with a disgusting son of a bitchh who has no control. Nagging fool who has no self worth. A little piece of advice ie if your dumb brain can comprehend it
Next time when people air their views, Please and Please ensure your brain is in order before you reply, so you don't disgrace yourself and the people around you. Nincompoop! Good bye loner grin
IGNORED!!!
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by adorablepepple(f): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
bayocanny:

IGNORED!!!
Lmao!!! Did you just reply Hahaha
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by bayocanny: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
T
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by adorablepepple(f): 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
bayocanny:

your choice of words show how untrained you are that's why i wont exchange dime with you, but educate your mind to free your retardation.

Kisses tongue
Rettarded fool why do you keep eating up your words, can't you just shut up and ignore? oh! You we're not trained to ignore because you were trained in a face me I slap you huh? The one you have been exchanging is what? Your urine abi half baked brain. Oti yo arindin. Educate your complicated mind first it will help you in keeping your nosey self in check. Anofia!
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by bayocanny: 6:48am On Jul 29, 2016
adorablepepple:

Rettarded fool why do you keep eating up your words, can't you just shut up and ignore? oh! You we're not trained to ignore because you were trained in a face me I slap you huh? The one you have been exchanging is what? Your urine abi half baked brain. Oti yo arindin. Educate your complicated mind first it will help you in keeping your nosey self in check. Anofia!
Somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so she can breathe. U owe that tree an apology for being such a disgrace.
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by adorablepepple(f): 7:51am On Jul 29, 2016
bayocanny:

Somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so she can breathe. U owe that tree an apology for being such a disgrace.
Lmao! Dumbest quote ever! You need help ooo you are obviously a mistake and a disgrace cheesy cheesy. TGIF wink
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by bayocanny: 8:17am On Jul 29, 2016
adorablepepple:

Lmao! Dumbest quote ever! You need help ooo you are obviously a mistake and a disgrace cheesy cheesy. TGIF wink
Hmm, anyway how was your night?
Check your mail you got a pm
Re: Olufunso Amosun Visits Korede Taiwo, Chained By Father by Teniolasmart: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
whitney8181:
what have we not seen in this wicked world
u guys cant see me wearing bikini and pants

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Erhiatake Ibori Weds Abioye Suenu (Photos) / Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) / Femi Falana On Channels TV Today: 7 Points He Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.