Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,937 members, 7,803,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) (59168 Views)

Amber Rose Rocks Smaller Boobs After Her Reduction Surgery (Photos) / Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards / Ella Mensah And Her Cleavage At City People Awards Happening Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by Kolababe: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
The actress used to be slim, then she reappeared on the scene after a brief hiatus with ballooned boobs and a plump body which have been driving men crazy for some years now. However, her new look got some of us who saw her at the City People award on Sunday wondering what went wrong with her gigantic mammary glands. See her before, and now photos taken on Sunday...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/funke-adesiyan-causes-stir-on-city.html

1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by Kolababe: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
Naija actreses and packaging... lipsrsealed

See more photos hereĀ» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/funke-adesiyan-causes-stir-on-city.html
Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
I GUESS IT ISNT ONLY "NAIRA" THAT IS DEPRECIATING'...........

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
ok

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
Are they NAFDAC approved?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by TunezMedia: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lol.. She can only edit her own not city people's photo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Her new achievement.
Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by gen2briz(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nairaland and boobs

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by Dandsome: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hmmmm. Okay o

However, the boobs have always been the same. Just that she actually wore clothes that compressed the mammary glands that made them overflow in the first picture.
Now as she wore the blue gown, breeze don blow and fowl nyarsh don open, so we now know the real size. We'll at least she's better than those people who's br,easts are as flat as bathroom slippers

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2016

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by saintkel(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
Her boobs her business

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by arthur1000(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
those breast will choke u oo , pls com leh me reduce it by sucking it.
Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
Heavy Heavy, Biggie Biggie grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by ALAYORMII: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
What's the stir there

She decided to leave some of the boobs at home

Is that a bad something??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by harsysky(m): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
The guy above me knows her too well and has provided us with the correct answer. Shikena!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by MrLyzzo(m): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
Weytn concern us now....
Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by gqboyy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
she was using push up bra

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by sayyid(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
soberdrunk:
I GUESS IT ISNT ONLY "NAIRA" THAT IS DEPRECIATING'...........
Lol so you mean her....... is depreciating like our Naira?
Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by Esperooke(m): 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nairaland mods and obsession for boobs: why is it that anything boob must hit front page? These actions indirectly give feel-good mentality to all these boob-baring ladies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by Seeeeeeee: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
If u put air for tyre if you comot the valve the tyre no go flat?

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by yeyeboi(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
Just Came To Book Space And Check The Name shocked

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by Rapsino(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
even boobs r depreciating.. this change hot. e affect everything my brother. but is it a see through cos I can't c myself sadeven boobs r depreciating.. this change hot. e affect everything my brother. but is it a see through cos I can't c myself
Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by mommaade(f): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lobatan!
Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by ButterFrost212(f): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nawa o, how jobless can people get. So someone actually sat down and studied the pictures and realized that they've grown smaller or what, cos I didn't notice shit.. .. Isn't it obvious that what she's wearing in the two pictures are very different, hence the packaging would be different and then the appearance too?
But what's my own sha. ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by babdap: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Vasline crew food is ready
Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pervert world.
Of all the essential things to do, it's the breast of people that is now being monitored. SMH.
Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by LilNetty(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
50% of Nairaland Daily News is all about Boobs... okay Kontinu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by YourMajesty(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anything that will make my "something" to reduce below 7inches will be roasted by the fire of the Holy ghost. grin

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
push up bra to the rescue

but why are the Yoruba actress synonymous with big boobs

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by ButterFrost212(f): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
Generals03:
Pervert world.
Of all the essential things to do, it's the breast of people that is now being monitored. SMH.
just imagine. ..
Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by ykfocus89: 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
o my God omo see boobs
Re: Funke Adesiyan At City People Awards, Causes Stir With Smaller Boobs (photos) by tolexy123: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Nawa o, how jobless can people get. So someone actually sat down and studied the pictures and realized that they've grown smaller or what, cos I didn't notice shit.. .. Isn't it obvious that what she's wearing in the two pictures are very different, hence the packaging would be different and then the appearance too?
But what's my own sha. ...
because you got no boobs on that chest of yours wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Alao Malaika Opens N200m Lekki Mansion On Sunday (Photos) / Wizkid Shops For Our Son - Shola Ogudu Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.