Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS (56875 Views)

Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) / PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat / Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ijaws killed 40 landlords in Ikorodu

Ijaws kidnapped Oniba of Iba asking for ransom

Ijaws involved in armed robberies in Lagos.

Ijaws raping women right under the nose of their husbands

Ijaws annexing all riverine areas of Lagos state

Ijaw robbing banks in Lagos state with audacity

Ijaws in Lagos state and its environs, Payback time imminent.

Only Ijaws will be the target not the peace-loving Itshekiris, Urhobo, Isoko etc.

7 Likes

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by johnstar(m): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
undecided

Nigeria police sha

Last last na innocent person dm go catch
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by walton1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE IJAW MILITANTS ANY BODY THAT TERRORIZING OR MAIM ANYBODY IS A CRIMINAL AND PLEASE DO NOT ISOLATE IT TO THE IJAWS, NO IJAW WE GO AROUND IN ANOTHER MAN'S LAND KILLING AND MAIMING PEOPLE FOR UNJUSTICEFIABLE REASON. PLEASE DON'T MENTION THE IJAW'S FOR ANYTHING CRIMINALITY WE FIGHT FOR WHAT RIGHTLY BELONGS FOR US NOT CRIMINALITY LIKE KILLING AND MAIMING PEOPLE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by ramalot(m): 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
soberdrunk:
HAHAHAHAHAAHA! SEE NAIJA POLICE OOOOOOO!!! DEM SEF WAN FORM "SPECIAL OPS" hahahahaahahahah!

With their $30 hobbyist drone. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by ebby9z(m): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Wait...all those people came out to see the drone? Nigerian police and propaganda tho...things they are even supposed to keep covert, they blab about and lose the advantage of surprise.
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by jamesibor: 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Topleague:
tell them this is LASG no go area to any militant, they can do any of their stupid things at the creek but but no Lagos.

But they've been terrorising Lagos and Ogun for more than 2 months now with dozens killed and many kidnapped.....so sad.

2 Likes

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by funmilade4real(m): 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
phemmyutd:
But someone said Policemen flew, were these pictures from Ibadan?
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by dragonking2: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Where are the militants na? Useless people. .Every robber and even pick pockets will be tagged as militants just to generate traffic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by hertz9te(m): 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nne5:
[size=13pt]Lol. grin grin grin grin grin
You don' mean it?
[/size]
asa ke way?
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by dragonking2: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
Topleague:
tell them this is LASG no go area to any militant, they can do any of their stupid things at the creek but but no Lagos.
Can you provide one single proof that militants has been terrorizing Lagos? Every armed robber is now militant abi? Mtchhhw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by Lucaking(m): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
This is my place, infact the 2nd picture is my street... Never knew there was a pipeline in the swarm.
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by atoleybaba(m): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
They used one big plane for tracking the militant activities last week Thursday in Igbo Olomu.....I couldn't snap it cause I was in church. Buh it was roving the area for close to an hour

1 Like

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by dragonking2: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
omofunaab:
These militants are criminals yet some evil people are cheering them on.. ..

walexy30:
Ijaws killed 40 landlords in Ikorodu

Ijaws kidnapped Oniba of Iba asking for ransom

Ijaws involved in armed robberies in Lagos.

Ijaws raping women right under the nose of their husbands

Ijaws annexing all riverine areas of Lagos state

Ijaw robbing banks in Lagos state with audacity

Ijaws in Lagos state and its environs, Payback time imminent.

Only Ijaws will be the target not the peace-loving Itshekiris, Urhobo, Isoko etc.
This is a picture of popular rapist badoo killed in ikorodu.. He is Yoruba and not ijaw.. Please provide one picture evidence of the so called militants you liars have been talking about. .

Yoruba's are the ones robbing, raping and killing people in all these locations. .Anyone who is opposed to this should provide proof or pictures let's see.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/graphic-photos-notorious-rapist-badoo.html?m=1

Thank God that his name was already exposed or else they would have tagged him ijaw militant.. .Nonsense

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by saintdennis(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
walton1:
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE IJAW MILITANTS ANY BODY THAT TERRORIZING OR MAIM ANYBODY IS A CRIMINAL AND PLEASE DO NOT ISOLATE IT TO THE IJAWS, NO IJAW WE GO AROUND IN ANOTHER MAN'S LAND KILLING AND MAIMING PEOPLE FOR UNJUSTICEFIABLE REASON. PLEASE DON'T MENTION THE IJAW'S FOR ANYTHING CRIMINALITY WE FIGHT FOR WHAT RIGHTLY BELONGS FOR US NOT CRIMINALITY LIKE KILLING AND MAIMING PEOPLE.

Hypocrisy is when u tag pple fulani militants but say we shouldn't tag ijaws militants.

I'm sure some militant supporters were there witnessing the attack and pissing in their pants...u. Think it's childplay.

1 Like

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by Hemanwel(m): 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
Is there a waterway in Igando?How did the militants get there?By road?You mean the Ijaw militants drove into Igando,Lagos by road and also drove out by road?
Sophisticated Afonjas,you guys can do better with your conspiratory theory nah!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by olokstob(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
james078:
the second image isn't a drone but an helicopter but nice try and kudos to em
bro, dats a drone.
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by Litmus: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Earlier today, policemen engaged in a gun battle with militants in Igando, a suburb of Lagos. It was gathered that the militants stormed the area around 4am, looting shops and shooting into the air. According to reports, the heavy shootout, which has left three policemen injured, has caused residents of Igando, especially those around Ikejobi Avenue, Ewedogbon Bus Stop to flee their homes or hide indoors.

Men of the Rapid Response Squad deployed a drone and helicopter to track the movement of the militants in the inner streets of Ewedogbon, Igando as depicted in the pictures.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/see-drone-and-helicopter-police-used-to.html

At least they tried and tried something probably new for them. Even if they failed this time to locate the criminals with the drones they will have learned valuable lessons for next time. All these thieves,militants and antisocial miscreants whether from North, South,East, West or Benin republic cannot continue to think that it will be business as usual in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by amanze15(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lagos state would be forming like they are a country on their own mtshewwww angry angry angry angry
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by saintdennis(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
dragonking2:
Can you provide one single proof that militants has been terrorizing Lagos? Every armed robber is now militant abi? Mtchhhw

Can u provide ONE proof that fulani herdsmen have been raiding and killing people??

Every marauder is now a fulani hersman abi? Mtchhhhw

I just pray u don't experience what I n my fam did on July 2nd so u can continue forming militant supporter.

Cos if u experience it?! U won't be here asking for proof

2 Likes

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by waternogetememy: 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
hahahahaha!

All the yourba agbero, local criminals, rapist and armed robbers don turn millitant.

I dont see how all this ijaw hating will increase oil flow.

Yorubas look closer to home and call your sons to order.

Militant dey creek in NigerDelta dey blow pipeline.

4 Likes

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by madridguy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
I hope you guys don alert the police?

FemiOlarinde:
CONFIRMED

Ijaw Militants are massing up in the Creeks and Waterways that are contiguous to Amuwo Odofin. Ijwa Militants are planning to launch a massive attack in Amuwo Odofin, Festac Lagos state
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by dadaijboy: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oboi see upgrade
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by waternogetememy: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
madridguy:
I hope you guys don alert the police?

No mind the fool, he keeps opening thread and emphasising Amuwo Odofin festac, like say yorubas are not the majority in Amuwo Odofin festac. Although it is a culturally diverse area of Lagos.

Dat said yorubas have a heavy presence in all areas of Lagos and dat includes Ikeja.
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by dragonking2: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
saintdennis:

Can u provide ONE proof that fulani herdsmen have been raiding and killing people??

Every marauder is now a fulani hersman abi? Mtchhhhw

I just pray u don't experience what I n my fam did on July 2nd so u can continue forming militant supporter.

Cos if u experience it?! U won't be here asking for proof
Attached are pictures showing governor of anambra state paying compensation to Fulani herdsmen and farmers who lost their lives and also lost cattle respectively.

https://www.nairaland.com/3128207/fulani-herdsmen-trade-compensations-umumbo

There won't be any compensation paid to both parties if the news is false.

So if you can't provide proof that these guys are ijaw militants, just shut the fvck up.

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by tundexijim(m): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hemanwel:
Is there a waterway in Igando?How did the militants get there?By road?You mean the Ijaw militants drove into Igando,Lagos by road and also drove out by road?
Sophisticated Afonjas,you guys can do better with your conspiratory theory nah!

Now tell me how u are able to tag Killings in benue to Fulani herdsmen. Peaceful area suddenly turns sour thanks to the guys coming from the creeks..
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by herrlekan(m): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lucaking:
This is my place, infact the 2nd picture is my street... Never knew there was a pipeline in the swarm.

I live off Ikejiobi street. When I came back this evening it was like a war zone with the numbers of police patrol vehicles and armoured personnel carriers.

1 Like

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by upsonn(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/see-drone-and-helicopter-police-used-to.html

Akpabio should be hold responsible for all this militancy attack on the Oodua soil... Because he once said, south west is enjoying too much of peace... We are ololuabi, our parents brought us up well.

1 Like

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by gbishman: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Very nice
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by saintdennis(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
dragonking2:
Attached are pictures showing governor of anambra state paying compensation to Fulani herdsmen and farmers who lost their lives and also lost cattle respectively.

So if you can't provide proof that these guys are ijaw militants, just shut the fvck up.

JESUS CHRIST! You r frigging dull o

A picture of compensation to herdsmen over an incident which was amicably settled with zero bloodhed is what u tag as proof? JESUS!

Please return every penny wasted on your education. You owe your parents an apology

1 Like

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by upsonn(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Musiwa419:
Thier identity is not in question. They are Ijaw Militant. Hitherto, their criminal activties was restricted only to Oil Bunkery and Pipeleine Vandalism, but the Ijaw Militants have now inflitaryed virtually all the Creeks and Waterways in Lagos and Ogun state, killing, kidnapping, raping and robbing in their wake.

Senator Akpabio should be hold responsible for all this militancy on our soil... He once said we are enjoying too much peace in the south west!
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by tundexijim(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
dragonking2:

This is still not a proof. I can't find any herdsman carrying gun just some elders and police officer compensating victim of an attack..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: I Am Not Getting Married On 28th December 2020 (Picture) / Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.