Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS (56873 Views)

Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) / PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat / Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by phreakabit(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by dragonking2: 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
saintdennis:

JESUS CHRIST! You r frigging dull o

A picture of compensation to herdsmen over an incident which was amicably settled with zero bloodhed is what u tag as proof? JESUS!

Please return every penny wasted on your education. You owe your parents an apology
Read:

Following the terms of agreement between both parties, the Fulani herdsmen paid the sum of N500,000 each for two Umumbo farmers that lost their lives in the clash with the herders and N150,000 for a casualty who sustained severe machete cuts. The Umobo farmers on their own part paid the sum of N500,000 each for two Fulani herdsmen that also died in the clash and another N4.5m for 97 cows that were slaughtered in the conflict
When I say you are daft, please accept it as a compliment not an insult.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by frankeners(m): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
Are u guys sure that these people are not thieves or cultist from that area. I don't think they are militants.
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by dragonking2: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
tundexijim:

This is still not a proof. I can't find any herdsman carrying gun just some elders and police officer compensating victim of an attack..
At least you can see men being compensated for the attack right.. So how come we are yet to see one single picture of just one so called militant in lagos?

The only picture we have seen is that of a popular rapist and robber called badoo who has been terrorizing ikorodu. .And guess what, he is Yoruba not ijaw.

2 Likes

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by dragonking2: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
frankeners:
Are u guys sure that these people are not thieves or cultist from that area. I don't think they are militants.
Dont you know that even pick pockets are also called militants in Lagos and Ogun state? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by EFULEFU1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by seguntijan(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
Thank God this "I-WANTED-TO" party called PDP has been sacked from Aso Rock. Imagine 16 years of waste!
I wanted to implement TSA.
I wanted to implement BVN
I wanted to finish Abuja-Kaduna railway.
I wanted to start Lagos-coastal railway.
I wanted to build 2nd Niger Bridge.
And a whole lot of other I-WANTED-TOs.
I wanted to implement the UNEP report to clean Ogoni land.
I wanted to implement constitutional conference report.
. I wanted to fight Boko Haram
The only project they successfully completed was LOOTING.

4 Likes

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by Pylony(m): 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
Na wa ooo dem done spill Niger delta with crude oil bombing pipes here and there now they are looking for fresh meat in Lagos. This environmental destroyers are at it again.. Watch out, they may blow up water pipes as well oo.
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by saintdennis(m): 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
dragonking2:
Read:

When I say you are daft, please accept it as a compliment not an insult.
It was a clash u f00l! It's this NL I read it so I don't need to read it.

The matter was settled without violence... I said u should apologise to your parents, you're a disappointment if you do not know what "settled without violence" connotes it means they clashed...settled, no reprisals.

Not The fulani herdsmen "supposedly" raiding communities and kidnapping people. Or has the news mentioned the "supposed" fulani herdsmen being with cattle when raiding villages? Idi0t!

Show me proof of herdsmen "raiding" the communities or shut up u dullard.
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by fullz: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
how long does that drone last? 30 mins?
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by Nne5: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
hertz9te:
asa ke way?
odi.

kee kwanu?
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by bionixs: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
whats the difference between militants , armed robbers and pirates
psucc:
Have they been arrested? If no, then the drone is of no use.
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by Lucaking(m): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
herrlekan:

I live at Kehinde Ashafa street off Ikejiobi street. When I came back this evening it was like a war zone with the numbers of police patrol vehicles and armoured personnel carriers.
herrlekan:

I live at Kehinde Ashafa street off Ikejiobi street. When I came back this evening it was like a war zone with the numbers of police patrol vehicles and armoured personnel carriers.

Wow! Kindly provide your whatsapp digit, I would love to have a conversation with you. I am currently not in Lagos and will love to know and get picture from you if any are available
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by dragonking2: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
saintdennis:

It was a clash u f00l! It's this NL I read it so I don't need to read it.

The matter was settled without violence... I said u should apologise to your parents, you're a disappointment if you do not know what "settled without violence" connotes it means they clashed...settled, no reprisals.

Not The fulani herdsmen "supposedly" raiding communities and kidnapping people. Or has the news mentioned the "supposed" fulani herdsmen being with cattle when raiding villages? Idi0t!

Show me proof of herdsmen "raiding" the communities or shut up u dullard.
You are the foOlish dumb one.. The herdsmen paid compensation for killing the men that killed their cattle and you are here spewing trash.. At least I have provided something. .Show us one single picture that involves the so called militants or people involved or people caught let's see or shut the fvck up..
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by DaBullIT(m): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
badbelle

he pain you say dem get drone
psucc:
Have they been arrested? If no, then the drone is of no use.
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by hertz9te(m): 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nne5:
odi.
kee kwanu?
odi'n ma...from this point further i get lost
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by Nne5: 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
hertz9te:
odi'n ma...from this point further i get lost
Lol
how?
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by zicoy6k: 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
This has been going on for more than a month now and nothing has been done by the Lagos State and Ogun state government and security operatives. A lot of people have been killed and people are quiet about it. I just came to visit my parents and found out all these have been happening. I am surprised nobody spoke out and never heard of it in the news and was about creating a thread for it before I saw this news. The Totou town in Ogun state which is separated from Igando by a swamp river has been deserted. People of Isuti road are living in constant fear. It is a pity the Government cannot protect lives. It is even worse that people are not speaking out. I think the fellow who said there was something wrong with the South-west is correct. Please, if you are aware of these activities of militants in Igando speak out using every medium possible. Lagos is under serious terrorist threat and nothing is being done.

5 Likes

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by hertz9te(m): 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nne5:
Lol how?
i wouldnt know what to say next
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Topleague:
tell them this is LASG no go area to any militant, they can do any of their stupid things at the creek but but no Lagos.
u sabi dream sha.

If they really want something there, what wiL stop them?
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by Nne5: 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
hertz9te:
i wouldnt know what to say next
Are you igbo?
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by hertz9te(m): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nne5:

Are you igbo?
am very very igbo...i can speak igbo oh(iffa i hear)am nt fluent but for some1 that didnt grow up anywhere close to the east,i dey try.
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by masciv: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
soberdrunk:
HAHAHAHAHAAHA! SEE NAIJA POLICE OOOOOOO!!! DEM SEF WAN FORM "SPECIAL OPS" hahahahaahahahah!

Could you please appreciate their efforts for once? I guess you've never witnessed any violence before. With better equipments and training they'd do better yet you're there being sarcastic. Sorry for you ehn
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by Leebeedo(m): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
Just look at these fools. Drone where the dey sell for walmart $35 don turn achievement...... what a shame!
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by XaintJoel20: 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
Topleague:
tell them this is LASG no go area to any militant, they can do any of their stupid things at the creek but but no Lagos.
I would be happy to see you at Igando tomorrow relaying this your sermon.
Woman os substance...
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by Nne5: 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
hertz9te:
am very very igbo...i can speak igbo oh(iffa i hear)am nt fluent but for some1 that didnt grow up anywhere close to the east,i dey try.
Haha.ok

2 Likes

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by Adminisher: 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
Topleague:
They need to distract the Nigeria military from theIr planned offensives in the Niger Delta by lighting fires in the SW. The only way out is to start the clampdown on the ND fast. The Nigerian security services are slacking . We should start levelling the towns.
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by dragonking2: 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
zicoy6k:
This has been going on for more than a month now and
nothing has been done by the Lagos State and Ogun state
government and security operatives. A lot of people have
been killed and people are quiet about it. I just came to visit
my parents and found out all these have been happening. I
am surprised nobody spoke out and never heard of it in the
news and was about creating a thread for it before I saw
this news. The Totou town in Ogun state which is separated
from Igando by a swamp river has been deserted. People of
Isuti road are living in constant fear. It is a pity the
Government cannot protect lives. It is even worse that
people are not speaking out. I think the fellow who said
there was something wrong with the South-west is correct.
Please, if you are aware of these activities of militants in
Igando speak out using every medium possible. Lagos is
under serious terrorist threat and nothing is being done.
I am aware of the rapist killer who was terrorising people in ikorodu area..He was killed recently. . His name is badoo but he is Yoruba and not a militant.

1 Like

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by hertz9te(m): 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nne5:
Haha.ok
whaz ur fullname...adanne? Nneoma e.tc
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by Nne5: 12:04am On Jul 27, 2016
hertz9te:
whaz ur fullname...adanne? Nneoma e.tc
Nneoma

2 Likes

Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by Organs(m): 12:17am On Jul 27, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Earlier today, policemen engaged in a gun battle with militants in Igando, a suburb of Lagos. It was gathered that the militants stormed the area around 4am, looting shops and shooting into the air. According to reports, the heavy shootout, which has left three policemen injured, has caused residents of Igando, especially those around Ikejobi Avenue, Ewedogbon Bus Stop to flee their homes or hide indoors.

Men of the Rapid Response Squad deployed a drone and helicopter to track the movement of the militants in the inner streets of Ewedogbon, Igando as depicted in the pictures.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/see-drone-and-helicopter-police-used-to.html

So.... are you reporting the fact that drone and helicopter was used or that the militants were apprehended
Re: Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=Musiwa419 post=47912366]Thier identity is not in question. They are Ijaw Militant. Hitherto, the criminal activties of these Ijaw Militants was restricted only to Oil Bunkery and Pipeleine Vandalism, but the Ijaw Militants have now inflitarted virtually all the Creeks and Waterways in the riverine communities of Lagos and Ogun state respectively, killing; kidnapping; raping; and robbing in their wake. SHUT THE HELL UP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female APC Agent Arrested For Vote-Buying In Ede / Dino Melaye: I Am Not Getting Married On 28th December 2020 (Picture) / Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.