Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Buying Car From Abroad - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Buying Car From Abroad (1084 Views)

What Are The Steps To Take When Buying Car Online (new Or Used) / Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) / 7 Steps To Buy Your Car From USA And Ship To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying Car From Abroad by arro: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin[color=#990000][/color] please learn from my mistake,if you want to buy anything from abroad,its better you do the buying your self or use your family member,never use a friend no matter how much you trust him,he will surely fail you and you can't do anything,I thot I was dealing with a responsible human being I never knew I was dealing with a cheat,scammer as friend,we had an agreement to help me buy rav 4 2003-2004 while I pay him 70% of the money and he will collect the balance later,first sent him 744000 naira for the purchase and later he called me for shipping I sent him 498000 naira which is already above 1.2 million naira,after that I was begging this cheat to let me know when the car will leave , bill of ladding and the chassis no but he never did,mine while he sent me gray color,padded and alloy rim rav 4,which I've already put my hope.he never pick my calls and he never reply my whatsapp message but he alway read it,later he said I should call his wife for the car later,and I did that week he said I should call his wife,but his wife said she has not heard from him,that was monday,saturday I did the same to know if I can get any information but till now nothing happen,tuesday that was public holiday he called to tell my car is in lagos, I was even happen when should I go to pick the car, that was when I enter last chance,despite the agreement we had,I had to raise the clearing fee 350000 naira,I had to raise 120000 naira for demorrage,it was another color entirely,rusted car,trunk was bashed,after service to proceed to abuja from lagos the car go knocked,they agreed to fixed but I still had pay another 50000 naira to fix the car,but after all my catalytic converter was removed without my knowing untill when I got to my mechanic in abuja to help me check why is my fuel not lasting?
Re: Buying Car From Abroad by diportivo: 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2016

undecided

angry
Re: Buying Car From Abroad by Baylam(m): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Wow! Very sad experience! God will replenish your pocket!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stabilizer Silencer In Honda Accord 2012 / Your Advice On AUDI A3 2001 (1.8 Engine Cap, 5 Cylinders, 5 Doors, Auto) / Help: Which cars of models '08 and above (sedan or SUV) are easiest to maintain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.