Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah (28685 Views)

I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu / I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Sen. Bala Ibn Na’allah / Anti-Social Media Bill Re-Introduced By Bala Na’Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by tolufase: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2016

Deputy Senate Leader, Senator Bala Ibn Na’Allah, on Tuesday took on former President Olusegun Obasanjo, over his sweeping statement that all members of the National Assembly were corrupt.

The former president also reportedly dismissed members of the National Assembly as lacking in integrity.

Na’Allah in a statement entitled: “I am not corrupt and I have integrity,” dared Obasanjo to prove a single act of corruption against him.

The Kebbi South lawmaker reminded Obasanjo that he rejected his “N50 million inducement to subvert the Constitution and provide a constitutional framework for the third term ambition of the ex- president.”

Na’Allah insisted that he was prepared to vacate his seat as Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria if Obasanjo could prove a single record of corruption against him.

He said, “My attention has been drawn to a purported statement attributed to former president Olusegun Obasanjo where he made a sweeping statement that there are no men of integrity in the National Assembly.

“I am respectfully taking exception to the statement which I express the hope is not true.

“To start with, it is not in my character to join issues with elder statement who have had the privilege of superintending over the affairs of our great country Nigeria.

“This exception has become necessary in view of the enormity of the alleged statement to my person and integrity.

“If former president Obasanjo can come out with one proven record of corruption against me as a person I promised to vacate my seat as a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“For the records I was the only member from Kebbi State who did not find it worthy at that time to collect the sum of N50 million as an inducement to subvert the Constitution and provide a constitutional framework for the third term ambition of president Obasanjo.

“I find this statement if it is true to be reckless and terrifying. The implication of the statement is to say that the entire over 170 million Nigerians have not elected a single person with integrity among the 469 members of the National Assembly.

“This is definitely rhapsodic and does not conform to commonsense and reason.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/i-rejected-obasanjos-n50m-bribe-senator/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by ckmayoca: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
Forgive baba age dey worry am.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by platitech(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
Are you sure about this challenge Mr Senator?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sen. Iyabo. Obasanjo was a senator when OBJ wanted to subvert the constitution.

OBJ should tell us if she collected the bribe

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Yourskills(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
statesmanship grin ;

Do you need 10,000+ active Emails, 100,000+ active numbers (Glo, Mtn, etisalat,
airtel, Bulk mail, Bulk sms, 1million+ facebook page, 5million youtube views,
1,000 Ebook Sales Daily , 10.000+ blog traffic daily, Forum like nairaland,
E-Commerce like Jumia, Branded Mobile Apps...etc contact me.....check my signature...
......................Stop struggling for traffic.......
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Sunnymatey(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
Obasanjo don buy market. Pot calling kettle black. Sleep on Late Sen. Yari Gandi the slayer of obj's 3rd term ambition.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by aresa: 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
What are these crooked and corrupt clowns talking about?

Is OBJ's 3 term headache is the reason why you are crooked and corrupt?

Shameful clowns..

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by richidinho(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
aresa:

Shameful clowns..

This one don kolo

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Firmjudge(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
richidinho:

This one don kolo

I tell you

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Firmjudge(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
richidinho:

This one don kolo

I tell you

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Firmjudge(m): 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
aresa:

Shameful clowns..

you read the tin so..?

abi you day rush go toylet.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by GoodofNaija: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
Did he say everybody in d senate is corrupt He only said there are many corrupt senators. Oga senator, y are u feeling d heat Abi u get skeleton

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by coded01: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
This is not shocking!

What is shocking is that some people would say- Where is video and audio of Obj trying to bribe him... undecided angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by lilprinze: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
D
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by mommaade(f): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
Really?
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hmmmm
Nothing to say.

Check it check it
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oga Sinator,
Address the MESSAGE and not the MESSENGER!!! Why are our Sinators not amenable the constructive criticisms?

If you have the evidence of the 50 million, provide it. Send the pictures and documents to Sahara Reporters.

Take a cue from Jibrin, he's fighting Dogara with evidence and documents and not mere allegations.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by McBrooklyn(m): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
You rejected free #50M just like that?? Tha F**k??!!! shocked shocked

The so-called deputy speaker must be kidding embarassed embarassed

Abeg Make una epp me tell Obasanjo that I get one of his top secret make E bribe me or else ah go open a thread on Nairaland tomorrow and ah go cc Buhari, EFCC and Co. angry angry

#100M last price no bargain!!! #100M or Nothing!!! angry angry

L-O-L . . . In my wildest dream, Obasanjo go pay me #100M bribe
grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by arthur1000(m): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
obj over to you

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Sunofgod(m): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
I would have also rejected the bribe:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by IMASTEX: 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
Story Story

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by ALAYORMII: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
Why didn't you expose him then when he was trying to bribe you

After calling you roques Ur true name

You're here yarning dust

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Truly1: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
tolufase:

http://thenationonlineng.net/i-rejected-obasanjos-n50m-bribe-senator/
So you are a saint abi, pls go and tell that to the marines, we can not be easily fooled again! If you are surely sincere why don't you cut your allowances by half just as PMB & his vice did.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Emmaoga: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
platitech:
Are you sure about this challenge Mr Senator?

will you Kip kwayet .

when you have nothing to contribute, you just keep Kwayet n listen to non-zombies that have something to say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by laurel03(m): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
Obj father of corruption

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by sanusijoyjoy: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
haa lie Mohammed
Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Cadamlk: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oga Senator,since Obj era you still dey National Assembly? E be like na only you dey your constituency oo. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by NaijaMutant(f): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
ok
aresa:
Shameful clowns..

You stink of ZOMBIESM

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by stano2(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ok.. .Saint OBJ should defend himself

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by laurel03(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
kenkenn:
Sen. Iyabo. Obasanjo was a senator when OBJ wanted to subvert the constitution.

OBJ should tell us if she collected the bribe
Iyabo was not senator during Obj regime.. 2007-2011

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by Ekugbeh(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
aresa:

Shameful clowns..
there's difference between reading and understanding.
Even if u read the post, u didn't understand it.
Read again, okaay.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah by NaijaMutant(f): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
In a sane clime Obasanjo should be a perfect synonym for corruption
But in Nigeria, he's the anti-corruption crusader
what a paradox!

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolaji Abdullahi I Have Not Resigned From APC. / Tight Security At National Assembly Ahead Of Inauguration, Election Of Leaders / Buhari Is Campaigning Against Tinubu — Odinkalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.