Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily (9904 Views)

I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / What Business Can I Start With 100k Please / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Nobody: 4:13am On Jul 29, 2016
How about ice block business? eh op?
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Carmal90(m): 7:35am On Jul 29, 2016
delivite:
How about ice block business? eh op?

Explain better
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by djbazz(m): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2016
efizy123:
why not venture into recharge card PRINTING.
its safe and quite lucrative..
can give you an insight
08133893369 (w)

recharge card printing is the ideal business for him cos he will not need a shop and the business is a money making one gud luck

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2016
Carmal90:

Explain better

http://www.nextnaijaentrepreneur.com/ice-block-business. This article will explain better. In this era of power uncertainty, you will make it big.
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Stella42(f): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2016
Am sorry if I didn't talk to you on whatsapp. Check my profile well please, it's self explanatory also I don't have a physical store, I do delivery only. If you're the person who says he wants to buy in retail, I believe I have explained to you that I sell in bales only and not in retail. For now...
bolaji73:
madam Stella, don't know why you haven't been replying my text on whatsapp. I want to venture into this business as a new bee hence I need to get lot of clarification before I jumped into it. Also I asked for your shop's address, yet there was no reply. But why na. Please, help a young man. I'll be resuming back to school soon. If possible, resume with my stock. But you are making it difficult.
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 30, 2016
Carmal90:

Explain better
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Carmal90(m): 7:27am On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=delivite post=48015355][/quote]

100k won't do sir....cos o have to rent a shop, buy a freezer and s generator..
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Pidggin(f): 8:17am On Jul 30, 2016
Sell Newspaper
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by oriosan: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Carmal90:

Thanks, the only visible and rewarding for him on d list is game shop....but with what he has 100k cannot do it..

All other businesses is saturated in my area

Boss, i dont mean to sound rude, if you want something go for it!!! You seem to have excuse for every solution provided here. Think outside the box, if you are really serious about this..

Have you thought of how to make it work rather than sit and just wipe off ideas because 'money for shop' is too much?

You said you love the game idea, have you thought of going round to barbing saloons to see if there is just enough space to fit in 2 to 3 TVs? You dont necessarily need to rent a shop to start. All you need is buy 2 to 3 PS2s loaded with games , the price is very low right now, 2-3 TVs. Talk to barbers around and see if you can get a part of their shop or even if you have to construct and extension just outside it. The choice is yours.

Thanks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Carmal90(m): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
oriosan:

Boss, i dont mean to sound rude, if you want something go for it!!! You seem to have excuse for every solution provided here. Think outside the box, if you are really serious about this..

Have you thought of how to make it work rather than sit and just wipe off ideas because 'money for shop' is too much?

You said you love the game idea, have you thought of going round to barbing saloons to see if there is just enough space to fit in 2 to 3 TVs? You dont necessarily need to rent a shop to start. All you need is buy 2 to 3 PS2s loaded with games , the price is very low right now, 2-3 TVs. Talk to barbers around and see if you can get a part of their shop or even if you have to construct and extension just outside it. The choice is yours.

Thanks

U see now, if u didn't make ur comments I wouldn't have known, look not that I don't have a business am doing I told everyone here is for my friend, and what u said is utterly new and correct to me and will implore him to try it..thanks
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by emmanuelbrown26: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
Na ehh oga, which other one u want na, people hv been bringing ideals yet u dont want to choose any, life is all about risk, i know u are afraid somehow
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Karin001(f): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
oriosan:

You said you love the game idea, have you thought of going round to barbing saloons to see if there is just enough space to fit in 2 to 3 TVs? You don't necessarily need to rent a shop to start. All you need is buy 2 to 3 PS2s loaded with games , the price is very low right now, 2-3 TVs. Talk to barbers around and see if you can get a part of their shop or even if you have to construct and extension just outside it. The choice is yours.

Thanks

Your response is on point and there is really no need for apologies.

I personally do not think this guy is ready. it may also be that the guy in question does not understand the concept of small beginnings.

So many start up stories exist on this platform that has to do with startups.

Testimonies also abound of people who have drawn impetus from ideas spread on various threads and have made a success of it.

I know Orile very well and I can tell you that it is a better location for business startups that Lekki Phase one. Many successful businesses are started with very little amounts.

Seek inspiration from other peoples threads. Quit asking for more ideas.

3 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by oriosan: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Carmal90:

U see now, if u didn't make ur comments I wouldn't have known, look not that I don't have a business am doing I told everyone here is for my friend, and what u said is utterly new and correct to me and will implore him to try it..thanks

No hard feeling bro, I'm just glad I can help. I believe time is of essence and instead of him sitting and complaining of shop fee, he should just get going and think of ways to make it work, otherwise that 100k will turn to 50k soon.
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by oriosan: 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Karin001:

Your response is on point and there is really no need for apologies.

I personally do not think this guy is ready. it may also be that the guy in question does not understand the concept of small beginnings.

So many start up stories exist on this platform that has to do with startups.

Testimonies also abound of people who have drawn impetus from ideas spread on various threads and have made a success of it.

I know Orile very well and I can tell you that it is a better location for business startups that Lekki Phase one. Many successful businesses are started with very little amounts.

Seek inspiration from other peoples threads. Quit asking for more ideas.

Thanks ma'am, I just didn't want him to think I was insulting him.

Little beginnings matter a lot in business. It's most likely you even crash your business if you start really large without knowing the basics or doing your research well but starting small guarantees a lot.

I bet i won't spend up to that amount if I was the one starting up, there are lots of options outside the box, only if he'll so his research well.

Thanks once again and have a blessed day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Karin001(f): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
oriosan:

Thanks ma'am, I just didn't want him to think I was insulting him.

Little beginnings matter a lot in business. It's most likely you even crash your business if you start really large without knowing the basics or doing your research well but starting small guarantees a lot.

I bet i won't spend up to that amount if I was the one starting up, there are lots of options outside the box, only if he'll so his research well.

Thanks once again and have a blessed day.

I should be the one showing appreciation. At least once in a long while you come across a few people on this platform who have their thinking still in check.

Rather than humbly admit that the prevailing socio-economic circumstances resulting in a profound economic imbalance are directly resultant from the accumulation of our individual thoughts, actions and inaction, they would rather place the blame for their present circumstances on the shoulders of every and any other person, institution, government and society.

An open platform like reveals the thinking pattern of the majority of the constituents of our society. The value system is so glaring in the individual posts that you can ascertain with very little margin of error where our country will be in the nearest future.

The social media platforms can be a most beneficial springboard for social advancement, political consciousness/revival, educational expansion and economic emancipation. It can also be used for very selfish and destructive ends. however for those who are really serious I can assure you that with a little discernment, your steps will be guided accordingly and believe me it will eventually add more value to your certifications at whatever level.

I simply do not understand why a man, presumably young will not see the loss of his day job as a blessing in disguise. Herein lies a typical example of the contemporary Nigerian youth. Simply pathetic.

For your information 100,000 is the stuff of dreams for a certain type of man. That is enough capital to start more than five small businesses and rein in 1 Million Naira in less than One year from a conservative standpoint. Examples abound of Nigerians who have started very humbly and are today the toast of society without necessarily bending the rules. Cosmas Maduka and Michael Ade Ojo of Coscharis Group and Elizade Motors respectively come to mind.

May I one day be convinced of enough people on the Nigerian Social Media Space that are willing to come together and create a gargantuan revolution that will ensure that our GDP benefits significantly from Small and Medium Scale contributions. I await that thread.

It cant be this difficult. China has done it, so has Singapore, India, Indonesia and a lot of others.

Lets keep hope alive.

3 Likes

Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2016
Carmal90:

100k won't do sir....cos o have to rent a shop, buy a freezer and s generator..

For every idea thrown at you, you have a ready excuse why it won't work. That is my problem with you. Entrepreneurs see solutions not problems. You get my drift?

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 02, 2016
Karin001:

Hello, Karin, my name is Troy. Could you drop me an email, I would love to run something by you. Thanks.

Email: mrwhistler316(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks.
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Carmal90(m): 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
delivite:

For every idea thrown at you, you have a ready excuse why it won't work. That is my problem with you. Entrepreneurs see solutions not problems. You get my drift?

People are here saying things, more reasons I put my environs address, I only see one good idea from someone that told me to squat with a Barber shop and am already working on it...most people here are just suggesting what is not feasible in my area..
You talk of barber, we have numerous in my hood.
Talk of viewing centre...we have in plenty
Ice block machine.lucrative but d amount won't do NB am using d Barber shop guide on this be searching for who to squat shop with to implement this.
In every business you have to consider the end user and availability
All those listed business idea are good for a particular location not my hood in Orile..
Because virtually all businesses are lucrative, it depends in your choice, package and d end users.
Thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by nell2: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
Get yourself trained on many of our cosmetics when you buy chemicals from us.
We are dealers in industrial chemical,COSMETICS E.T.C
Be Self Employed. There are over a thousand products to learn from.

WE DEAL ON THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS AT GOOD PRICE

SODA ASH
STTP
SLS
FORMALIN
IPA
CHLOSANOL
TEXAPON
CAUSTIC SODA
PERFUME
PINE OIL
THICKNERS RANGING FROM(NATROSOL,COMBICELL,HYDROCELL E.T.C)
AND MANY OTHERS

WITH FREE TRAINING ON THE FOLLOWING WHEN YOU BUY FROM US

HAIR CREAM
METHYLATED SPIRIT
LIQUID SOAP
SHAMPOO
CAR WASH
TOILET WASH
LIQUID SOAP
BATHING SOAP
JIK
INSECTICIDES
AIR FRESHER
AFTER SHAVE
ANTISEPITIC{E.G DETOL}
BAR SOAP
BODY SPRAY
GERMICIDES
SHOE POLISH

ETCETRA ETCETRA
COME AND BE SATISFIED

WE ARE LOCATED AT

ULTRA MODERN SHOPPING COMPLEX
PHASE1 BLOCK D NO 9
SABO
IKORODU

CONTACT LINE :08036664988 ,07082965947
IKORODU

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by nell2: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
Get yourself trained on many of our cosmetics when you buy chemicals from us.
We are dealers in industrial chemical,COSMETICS E.T.C
Be Self Employed. There are over a thousand products to learn from.

WE DEAL ON THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS AT GOOD PRICE

SODA ASH
STTP
SLS
FORMALIN
IPA
CHLOSANOL
TEXAPON
CAUSTIC SODA
PERFUME
PINE OIL
THICKNERS RANGING FROM(NATROSOL,COMBICELL,HYDROCELL E.T.C)
AND MANY OTHERS

WITH FREE TRAINING ON THE FOLLOWING WHEN YOU BUY FROM US

HAIR CREAM
METHYLATED SPIRIT
LIQUID SOAP
SHAMPOO
CAR WASH
TOILET WASH
LIQUID SOAP
BATHING SOAP
JIK
INSECTICIDES
AIR FRESHER
AFTER SHAVE
ANTISEPITIC{E.G DETOL}
BAR SOAP
BODY SPRAY
GERMICIDES
SHOE POLISH

ETCETRA ETCETRA
COME AND BE SATISFIED

WE ARE LOCATED AT

ULTRA MODERN SHOPPING COMPLEX
PHASE1 BLOCK D NO 9
SABO
IKORODU

CONTACT LINE :08036664988 ,07082965947,08109779607
IKORODU
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 03, 2016
Carmal90:

People are here saying things, more reasons I put my environs address, I only see one good idea from someone that told me to squat with a Barber shop and am already working on it...most people here are just suggesting what is not feasible in my area..
Ice block machine.lucrative but d amount won't do NB am using d Barber shop guide on this be searching for who to squat shop with to implement this.
All those listed business idea are good for a particular location not my hood in Orile..
Because virtually all businesses are lucrative, it depends in your choice, package and d end users.
Thanks anyway

I get your point. Doesn't mean I agree with it, though. But it's a good point.
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Mrgabson: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
With my signature, he can make even more
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by femstic60: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
Carmal90:
I have a friend that said he need a business that will be generating minimum of 500 for him daily..

He stays in Orile asix.
Virtually all known business is around his environment..
He just resigned from his place of work .
He want to be managing the business himself....

Pls bail him/me out. Cos what u advise him you are indirectly advising me

NB. I have my own little business, but this my friend is not buying my ideas

Check this post bros. it will help what you are searching for.
www.nairaland.com/3266450/invest-less-than-80k-once
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by EnterPRO: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
Carmal90:

Thanks anyway

100k is small.

If its like 400-500k now, he can buy a keke napep or Suzuki Mini Bus.

With 100k, its only buying and selling that will give him quick turn over there.

Maybe buy DVDs in Alaba and sell along the road at night.

Do something else in the afternoons.
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by EnterPRO: 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
He can also look into SIM registration or mobile money.

People register SIMS round the clock along that express road.

He can combine it with recharge card selling or phone accessories biz.
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by keylaz: 3:34am On Aug 04, 2016
learn how to make 30% interest from your spare money investment monthly. its not ponzi, mlm or networking. contact 08037260895. its free
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by EnterPRO: 6:51am On Aug 04, 2016
Carmal90:

Come and talk with me, am currently running this business of mine, with 200k u are guaranteed of minimum of 40k monthly, pls understand my point of minimum cos I know u can make better than that, but if u are skeptical and don't want to go for it since I know it will be extremely difficult to give 200k to person u don't know much, just lend me like minimum of 60k of d money, am ready to follow u to any court or police station for agreement, and I will be paying you ten thousand monthly for four months I.e the duration of the loan.... u can call me on

Zero seven zero 337911 zero two

You can as well introduce him to your biz
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2016
Stella42:
If he has passion for fashion, he can as well start small by investing in second hand wears popularly known as okrika or akube... He'll make about 2k per day depending on your area and determination. For instance, since he's a young man, he can start with men polo shirts Bale which consists of round neck shirts, V-neck shirts, polos as well as jerseys. He will be using less than 100k to start.
Check my profile for more details.
#mytwocents

I have sent you an email message, pls respond. Or better still, i wud love if you can just hi me on this number 09022016907. purpose is dat my fiance wants to do same biz so am hoping you ll be of help. thank you.
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Oluwaiye2016: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2016
He is advised to invest that some in one of our account in rosabon financial services yaba. our savings account will pay him 9% every three months on the sum invested.
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Carmal90(m): 9:42am On Aug 04, 2016
EnterPRO:

You can as well introduce him to your biz

I did sir, but because that is his all earned money, I tried convincing him but he said hell no,tgat aside me, av been looking for partners for my business but you know Nigeria situation now couple with d fact most people cannot take risk.
Re: What Can He Do With 100k And Will Be Generating 5 Hundred naira Daily by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
EnterPRO:

100k is small.

If its like 400-500k now, he can buy a keke napep or Suzuki Mini Bus.

With 100k, its only buying and selling that will give him quick turn over there.

Maybe buy DVDs in Alaba and sell along the road at night.

Do something else in the afternoons.

100k is more than enough. what he needs is information and leverage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Appreciation Fastest In 15 Year History - BDC Association President / Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card / Alibaba Group Importation Season (V)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.