Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:44 PM

Gov. Mimiko’s Aide, Wife In 20 Million Naira Loan Scam (photo&documents) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Mimiko’s Aide, Wife In 20 Million Naira Loan Scam (photo&documents) (834 Views)

Anthony Ayodeji Resigns As Mimiko's Aide, Joins APC (resignation Letter) / Gov. Mimiko’s Aide, Wife In Fresh Loan Scam / Mimiko’s Aide, Others Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Mimiko’s Aide, Wife In 20 Million Naira Loan Scam (photo&documents) by Olubunmy270: 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ondo State Oil producing Area Development Commission, OSOPADEC, part-time member, Mr. Abosede Brown has been allegedly collided with his wife, Mrs. Fadekemi Aduke Brown and her friend Oludayo Augusta Oni on a loan scam of over N20million from an ex-banker of Union bank, Mrs. Gbojubola Olaiya.

Mrs. Olaiya's son, Mr. Sunday Ajayi (08037575071, 08071518353) who recently reported that the two women, Mrs. Fadekemi Aduke Brown and her friend Oludayo Augusta Oni approached his mother and pleaded for a loan to carry out a project and according to him, the two friends deceived his mother with five different post dated cheques.

He said " I want this matter to be taken up, two women and the husband of one of them approached my mother 2011, they approached her that they have business proposal so they sought for her financial assistance, she told them she was not having money, she could only get money through her bank being an ex-banker in Union bank, and a customer, she was able to get about over 2million naira from the bank as at then and she gave out about N1.8million to Mrs. Fadekemi Aduke Brown and her friend Oludayo Augusta Oni as at December 2011, both of them issued post dated five different cheques.

When my mother, Mrs. Gbojubola Olaiya took the cheque to the bank, the cheque became void cheque which is a very clear case that they actually planned to swindle her to perpetuate the financial fraud against her because it was stated on the cheque that the account for which the cheque was drawn was inactive as at then"

He explained that after all effort to retrieve the money from Mrs. Brown and her friend, Mr. brown pleaded that he will be the one to pay up once he got the appointment he is pursuing in Ondo state, and after which he got the appointment , he refused to pay instead threatening Mrs. Olaiya

"Ever since, my mother have made effort to approach them, she went to Mrs. Fadekemi Aduke Brown's house, after several efforts to get the money back from them, the husband of Mrs. Fadekemi Aduke Brown, started calling pleading that, when he get the appointment in Ondo state, he will pay back the money, after two years when he was given the appointment, he later changed the song, threatening my mother, that was around April 2014 that was when I got to know about the case"

"When getting this loan, a written document was signed which stated that if the money is not paidas at when due, 25% interest will be added to it every month because the money is from the bank. The interest was accumulating in the bank and they have refused to pay back"

Recently, when I contacted Mr. Abosede Brown of OSOPADEC in Ondo state, he denied having anything to do with Mrs. Fadekemi Aduke Brown saying that the woman is just a friend to him, a woman that have two grown up daughters for him, a woman that is staying in his house at No. 65 Dele Awelewa, Isolo, Lagos state. I wonder what kind of a man will deny his first wife, he actually asked me to go and get her arrested that she is not his wife" Mrs. Olaiya's son, Mr. Sunday Ajayi said

Talking to Mrs. Olaiya via phone call, she said "All what my son Sunday said is true. I gave the money to the two friends and Mrs. Brown's husband promised to pay when he got the appointment in Ondo state and when I called him he was threatening me that I want to harvest where I have not planted" she said

Mr. Sunday added that "I have been to the police station and I was asked to bring some amount of money, I have been to a police station in Festac where we lodge the complain 2014, the area command Festac . I was there with my mother and getting there, a police officer said if I can't give him N2000 he will not make the arrest and that was how I became angry and left, even the DCO became angry. Also I went to Alagbon, Panty and they were demanding for money to start the investigation"

"What I want now is, I want the money to be paid back and the interest. The total face value of the money is about N1.8million and the interest accrued since 2011 is more than N20million. if half of this money can be gotten back, I will be so happy"

Contacting Mrs. Brown, she refused to talk to us and demanded we speak to her lawyer, one Barrister Johnson.

Calling Barrister Johnson on the 20th July 2016, 3:33pm, on this issue, he noted for professional reasons he cannot discuss the issue on phone but will send his office address so we meet and talk. But unfortunately till this present moment he has been unable to send his address.

All effort to reach Mr. Brown, Mrs. Oni and the Lagos state commissioner of police prove abortive.

READ MORE AT
SOURCE:
http://www.straightfromnaija.com/gov-mimikos-aide-wife-in-fresh-loan-scam/

Re: Gov. Mimiko’s Aide, Wife In 20 Million Naira Loan Scam (photo&documents) by herzern(m): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
angry
Re: Gov. Mimiko’s Aide, Wife In 20 Million Naira Loan Scam (photo&documents) by Israellb(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nigeria and corruption be like undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Mimiko’s Aide, Wife In 20 Million Naira Loan Scam (photo&documents) by ORACLE1975(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin

Re: Gov. Mimiko’s Aide, Wife In 20 Million Naira Loan Scam (photo&documents) by Yourskills(m): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
madam you go confirm the power of news.....dem go follow am like sugar n ant grin

Do you need 10,000+ active Emails, 100,000+ active numbers (Glo, Mtn, etisalat,
airtel, Bulk mail, Bulk sms, 1million+ facebook page, 5million youtube views,
1,000 Ebook Sales Daily , 10.000+ blog traffic daily, Forum like nairaland,
E-Commerce like Jumia, Branded Mobile Apps...etc contact me.....check my signature...
......................Stop struggling for traffic.......

(1) (Reply)

Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Meets Experts For Help / Breaking: Niger Delta Group Attacks Rivers, Blows Bera Pipeline / 'Change' Can Be Painful, Difficult, But We're On Right Track'- Adeosun (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.