Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria (7509 Views)

The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. / The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You / Gionee Marathon M5 Plus Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
I stand with Gionee

Naijji:

Look at your list, check the date. More than a year old. Even as at that date last year, that list is rubbish. Except you're not talking about sales. Imagine Nokia!
Re: Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria by Stancity(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Naijji:

grin grin grin
Where you put
Oppo
Vivo
Lenovo
Xiaomi
Huawei
ZTE
Meizu
OnePlus
Elephone
UMi
Coolpad

I never said Gionee is the first... when did vivo, Ulephone ,meizu, umi coolpad start production and how many successful phones have they produce that can be seen anywhere in the world

Xioami
Gionee
Oppo
Vivo
Lenovo
ETC

Your source for the rank is pure rubbish site..
Re: Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Stancity:
I never said Gionee is the first... when did vivo, Ulephone ,meizu, umi coolpad start production and how many successful phones have they produce that can be seen anywhere in the world

Xioami
Gionee
Oppo
Vivo
Lenovo
ETC

actually I think in China huawei,oppo and probably xiaomi are the current top 3(officially).not sure if gionee is even on the list.but for the price of these phones(even if they might not be as expensive as stated here)they could have used the helio x20 or at worse the x10.well xiaomi just announced a new redmi note that is cheaper with better specs
Re: Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria by Naijji: 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Stancity:

Xioami
Gionee
Oppo
Vivo
Lenovo
ETC

You're doubting Vivo and Meizu? Seriously? I didn't even list Alcatel/TCL. By the way, which site exactly is rubbish? Cos I didn't drop any site. Source of the table:

http://m.gsmarena.com/trendforce_huawei_leads_chinese_smartphone_market_samsung_leads_globally-news-19543.php

Other sites:
http://m.gsmarena.com/oppo_is_now_the_no_1_smartphone_maker_in_china-news-19597.php

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnkang/2016/07/26/oppo-beats-huawei-apple-to-top-smartphone-market-in-china-for-the-first-time/#6152941a6125

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphjennings/2016/07/26/these-3-obscure-smartphone-brands-are-killing-apple-in-china/#2d4445265fe9

http://www.ubergizmo.com/2016/07/oppo-number-one-in-china/

http://www.itwire.com/mobility/73622-chinese-smartphone-makers-conquer-world-markets.html

Show me anything with Gionee listed among the top 5 Chinese brands

Re: Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria by Naijji: 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
angels09:
I stand with Gionee

Good for you. Doesn't mean they're among the big boys in China though
Re: Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria by Stancity(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Naijji:

Good for you. Doesn't mean they're among the big boys in China though
I was going through a friend samsung S6 yesterday and i asked myself, what kind of nonsense is this and when he told me how much he got the phone, i was angry with him.. i buy phones to serve me and i believe any Gionee top brand will give me what i want. Vivo, coolpad and some of the companies that made top list started production last year and they are top with with few phones in the market, i just don't know how the ranking is done anyway...

1 Like

Re: Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria by Naijji: 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
Stancity:
I was going through a friend samsung S6 yesterday and i asked myself, what kind of nonsense is this and when he told me how much he got the phone, i was angry with him.. i buy phones to serve me and i believe any Gionee top brand will give me what i want. Vivo, coolpad and some of the companies that made top list started production last year and they are top with with few phones in the market, i just don't know how the ranking is done anyway...

It's all good. Just so you know, both Vivo and Coolpad have been making smartphones for longer than Gionee. But they have very little interest in the Nigerian market, hence, little knowledge of them over here.

Gionee, just like Tecno and Infinix, made a conscious decision to target the Nigerian market. Hence their massive popularity here. But, finally, the Nigerian smartphone market is relatively small.

It's just like assuming Peugeot is one of the top car manufacturers in the world cos of their popularity over here.
Re: Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria by Stancity(m): 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Naijji:

It's all good. Just so you know, [s]both Vivo and Coolpad have been making smartphones for longer than Gionee.[/s] But they have very little interest in the Nigerian market, hence, little knowledge of them over here.

Gionee, just like Tecno and Infinix, made a conscious decision to target the Nigerian market. Hence their massive popularity here. But, finally, the Nigerian smartphone market is relatively small.

It's just like assuming Peugeot is one of the top car manufacturers in the world cos of their popularity over here.
I didnt agree with you when you said Gionee targeted Nigeria market.. in fact Gionee launch their phones in other countries like India for example and before it get to Nigeria, it takes up to a year or more. They sale more in other countries... if you say Tecno and infinix i will say yes.. As for the cancelled sentence, just use google before you say what you dont know.
Re: Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 28, 2016
Stancity:
I didnt agree with you when you said Gionee targeted Nigeria market.. in fact Gionee launch their phones in other countries like India for example and before it get to Nigeria, it takes up to a year or more. They sale more in other countries... if you say Tecno and infinix i will say yes.. As for the cancelled sentence, just use google before you say what you dont know.
Abeg stop arguing with someone typing with a Tecno M3.... It's a waste of time.....
I stand with Gionee though. My first Android phone was a Huawei Sonic the bigger one then a Lenovo.... IPhone an utter nonsense....then a Lumia which made life hell now am looking forward to the Gionee....with relish.
Re: Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria by Stancity(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2016
angels09:

Abeg stop arguing with someone typing with a Tecno M3.... It's a waste of time.....
I stand with Gionee though. My first Android phone was a Huawei Sonic the bigger one then a Lenovo.... IPhone an utter nonsense....then a Lumia which made life hell now am looking forward to the Gionee....with relish.
HAHAHA...

How did you know the phone he's using?.... Anyway nobody will deceive me on what i already know... Gionee is a Notable company that produce phones that someone is any part of the world can buy when available... for you to sell in Europe, your product must pass series of test unlike 9JA that accept garbage no matter where it comes from sad,, Gionee was able to pass those test comfortably....
Re: Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria by Naijji: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2016
Stancity:

Gionee targets the Nigerian market. They've got service centres here, and their products got warranty here in Nigeria. Only about a dozen other countries in the world have got these Gionee services. Also, their 2016 products are already being sold officially here in Nigeria (eg M5 Mini). In short, they have a presence here in Nigeria.

On the other hand, neither Coolpad nor Vivo, nor most of the other Chinese brands have any sort of official presence in Nigeria. That's what I mean by targeting a country.

With regard to your last sentence, well it's a bit muddy. Coolpad is the oldest of the 3 companies (1993), then Gionee (2002), then Vivo (2009). But I specifically talked about when they started making smartphones, not when they were founded. There are references to Vivo smartphones on the Internet from 2011-2012. Earliest Gionee smartphone I can find on the Internet is the Dream 1 from 2012-2013.

But that's by the way sha. Gionee is one of the better Chinese OEMs, and Naija is better for their presence here. And like I mentioned previously, their products are cheaper here than in the international market (a function of their presence here in Naija), as opposed to many other Chinese OEMs whose phones are much more expensive in Nigeria than in the international market.

Peace out wink
Re: Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria by Stancity(m): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2016
Naijji:

Gionee targets the Nigerian market. They've got service centres here, and their products got warranty here in Nigeria. Only about a dozen other countries in the world have got these Gionee services. Also, their 2016 products are already being sold officially here in Nigeria (eg M5 Mini). In short, they have a presence here in Nigeria.

On the other hand, neither Coolpad nor Vivo, nor most of the other Chinese brands have any sort of official presence in Nigeria. That's what I mean by targeting a country.

With regard to your last sentence, well it's a bit muddy. Coolpad is the oldest of the 3 companies (1993), then Gionee (2002), then Vivo (2009). But I specifically talked about when they started making smartphones, not when they were founded. There are references to Vivo smartphones on the Internet from 2011-2012. Earliest Gionee smartphone I can find on the Internet is the Dream 1 from 2012-2013.

But that's by the way sha. Gionee is one of the better Chinese OEMs, and Naija is better for their presence here. And like I mentioned previously, their products are cheaper here than in the international market (a function of their presence here in Naija), as opposed to many other Chinese OEMs whose phones are much more expensive in Nigeria than in the international market.

Peace out wink
Am tired of arguing abegi... carry ur wahala go biko... Till we jam again. wink wink
Re: Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria by waleyp(m): 10:48am On Jul 28, 2016
Una go meet for another thread. Lol make u no turn am to fight for here o
Re: Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
waleyp:
Una go meet for another thread. Lol make u no turn am to fight for here o
Leave that Tecno M3 guy...

1 Like

Re: Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria by Jhudeeh: 2:52am On Aug 01, 2016
Please the bruva that put up the post, we thank you very much for your copied work but ehn try and get your facts right, how would you say the gionee m6 would play videos for only 6.4 hours ahaha bros the gionee m5 lasts 26 hours and besides we all know that pricing isnt going to work even if the economy is good. Those prices are for upper mid range to flagship handsets. Anyway thanks tho was actually looking for who could convert Rs to Naira
Re: Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria by 1anointing: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
I thank God that for those who believe it is gain by the anointing of my father shepherd bushiri Major1 I have gotten a Gionee Marathon M6 Plus, Glory be to Jesus Christ. Amen
Re: Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria by 1anointing: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
I thank God that for those who believe it is gain. By the anointing of my father shepherd bushiri Major1 I have gotten a Gionee Marathon M6 Plus, Glory be to Jesus Christ. Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jelly Bean 4.2.2 For Tecno N7 / Tutorial: What Happens When You Unroot Your Android Phone / Who Has Benefited From Hacked Bet9ja / Realnaps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.